top of page

Mysite Group

Public·149 members

((LIVE HD)) Wigan VS MU live free 08.01.2024

1 day ago — Today: Wigan vs Man United live free 8 January 2024 22 hours ago — The Wigan vs Manchester United match can be streamed live on the Sony LIV ...

From start to finish we were better than them, they created the odd chance here and there but they're a good side. Not many teams have taken four points from Forest this season, let alone come here and got three. It should have been more [goals], we should have won by more. We've been in every game away from home except the weekend just gone. We're now three points nearer to the target of staying up that we need. Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has signed a contract extension to June 2025, with an option to extend it for a further year. The deal is recognition for the huge progress the 23-year-old has made since he was given debut by former boss Jose Mourinho against Arsenal in May 2017. Born in Lancaster, McTominay is a full Scotland international. All I have ever known is United and I hope my passion for the club shows every time I go on the pitch," he said. Cagliari have been excellent at avoiding defeat on the road, where they're yet to lose, but they've done most of their best work, especially in the final third, when playing at Sardegna Arena, winning five, drawing two and losing one of their eight home league games. I’m really pleased with them [the youngsters],” Arteta said afterwards. I’m enjoying working with the players. They deserve a chance. It’s always a risk but they’re worth the risk. Klopp not worried about the coronavirus (ending Liverpool’s title procession) Everyone is worried about the coronavirus, not least the producers of Corona beer who have apparently seen a stupid but depressingly predictable decline in sales due to people who can’t tell the difference between a disease and a beverage just because their names contain some of the same letters. Odds are quite generous here for taking a stab on the over 2.5 goals, that's right just 3 goals to be scored in this one and you get paid triple the amount you wager, in the conditions of IR Tanger losing all 3 away games in the league first away at FUS Rabat with 1-0, next two much more bigger defeats also against stronger sides, 4-1 loss at FAR Rabat and 4-0 loss at Wydad as well. Their lead of 16 points after 22 games is the joint-highest by any Premier League team at this stage of the season, matching the achievement of Chelsea in 2005-06, with Jose Mourinho's side going on to claim the title by eight points. What is the biggest lead a team has had WITHOUT going on to win the title? Kevin Keegan - the most high profile victim of Sir Alex Ferguson's 'mind games'?"I'd love it if we beat them, love it. Birmingham City recovered from conceding a goal after 40 seconds to win at Ashton Gate and end Bristol City's four-game winning run in the Championship. Jamie Paterson capitalised on Marc Roberts' weak backpass to round goalkeeper Lee Camp and give the hosts a perfect start, but Lee Johnson's side were 2-1 behind by half-time. Scott Hogan's tap-in equaliser for Blues, after Dan Bentley had saved Jeremie Bela's powerful effort, was the first goal that the Robins had conceded in 383 minutes of league action. Both Bournemouth and Brighton have not had the best of runs in their recent matches. However, Bournemouth will go to this game at the underdogs, looking at the number of losses they have suffered, especially at home. While Brighton have not had the best of runs away from home, it has been tougher for Bournemouth at home. Bournemouth have scored the joint least number of goals in the league while Brighton have conceded the least goals among the sides in the bottom 11. Bournemouth have failed to score in eight of their last 15 matches, while Brighton have scored in 11 of their last 15 matches. Based on their strengths in defence/attack, we will go for a Brighton win here. He's a quick healer and he'll play through some pain, definitely, if he's capable and it's not a bad, bad injury, but we've seen that he's struggled lately. But that's been more when he's been tired. He wasn't on long enough to be tired so it might be something that just happened there and then. United are the only side to have taken points from Liverpool in the league this season as they held them to a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford in October. Seattle are in a battle with the San Francisco 49ers for the NFC West title, their rivals also have a 10-2 season record. Last weekend saw them beat Minnesota Vikings to record their fifth win in a row, if only their dancing was so good. Tey are yet to lose an away game this season with six wins out of six. Torino aren’t looking capable of a major upset here. Il Toro have had some big problems this term. Their European adventure ended with a whimper, while they have won once in their last seven matches. The hosts come into this particular fixture winless in three at home, while they've lost half their Serie A matches so far this season. He is talking with Arsenal so I don't know what's going to happen. Now it happens with Mikel that teams want him. He knows exactly what we would like but at the end the decision is personal. Merson: Arsenal 'clueless' in Arteta gamble Mikel Arteta: Look away now! Arsenal legend Paul Merson has issued a damning assessment of the Spaniard and says 'clueless' Arsenal would be taking a big gamble if they appoint the Manchester City assistant as their new manager. When we put him into the team he played with such intensity, such drive and quality, and there were lots of positions he played in for me because he was so versatile, such an incredible young footballer," Rodgers added. With Pep (Guardiola)'s coaching he has developed into a consistently world-class operator, and he will believe himself there is still a lot more to come. Wigan Athletic vs Man United Live TV 8 January 2 | Groupe 13 hours ago — Livestream: Wigan Athletic vs Man United Live TV 8 January 2024 Streaming Emirates FA Cup Third Round Preview | Latics v Manchester United. 2 days ago . As we all know, winning isn't everything. Virg. I am very proud to be in that bracket, to be in there for the way I performed with the team last year and also with the country," he said. It is just something to be proud of because not a lot of players go there and are up for these kind of things. There's going to be a winner but there are no losers. Melbourne Victory do still have quality within the squad and they have often been on the cusp of a result this season. We think that trend could continue this weekend and we’re predicted a 1-1 draw between the sides, a result that is likely to leave both sides a little disappointed. St Mirren comes into this game in high spirits after they completed a comeback and drew 3-3 at home to Livingston, pushing them a point further from the relegation zone. This latest result made it two games in a row without defeat- the Buddies beat Hamilton away the week before. As things stand, they are in the race for European places, the ban handed to Manchester City by UEFA opening up an additional Champions League place. It would be incredible to see them make it to the top table of European football on the first attempt. On their minds this week, though, is the FA Cup. In this season and last season combined, only Messi, PSG forward Kylian Mbappe and Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski have had more goals and assists combined than Sancho's 55 in the league. Sancho: How single-minded schoolboy made his dream a realityLeipzig and Schalke have over half the British Bundesliga contingent between them, including two senior Wales internationals. Wales international Ethan Ampadu, 19, can play in defence or midfield. On Friday, the SPFL released a statement declaring three unnamed clubs still had not voted, including one from each section. Crucially, one in the Championship - which we now know to be Dundee - with the entire house of cards balanced finely on the end of the Dens Park fax machine. Whether Dundee are in an extremely vulnerable position or an incredibly powerful one depends on personal preference. On one hand, clubs across the country desperate for money now know who to target for the hold up in the season being called and cash being allowed to flow from the £9m SPFL TV honey pot. Then VAR took centre stage to deny Pukki, after the Norwich hitman had latched onto a long ball over the top before finishing well into the bottom corner. The offside call looked a very, very tight, to put it mildly. After the break, Eriksen picked a great time to score just his second league goal of the season, curling a brilliant free-kick into the net to level things up. This weekend, the Eagles face a Watford side who have scored fewer goals than any other club in the Premier League since August and despairingly for the Hornets, they hit the net one or fewer times in nine of their last ten matches overall. Warta is one of the leaders of the league and favorite to go for the challenge in order to promote to the Ekstraklasa. They are going to play tough rival as visitors and if got three points at this direct duel, team could push their rival down to the competition table. Shakhtyor Res. will against Slutsk. Res. in match Belarusia Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Shakhtyor Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Shakhtyor have great result on last 3 match in league due to Shakhtyor Res. have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Slutsk Res. have also great result on last 3 match in league due to Slutsk Res. have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Shakhtyor Res. can beat Slutsk Res. due to Shakhtyor Res. have better result on last 5 match in head to head. Shakhtyor Res. have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. England's first chance came from nowhere when Keira Walsh lifted the ball into the box for Nikita Parris but after taking the ball down beautifully, the winger headed directly at Alyssa Naeher before the lineswoman ruled her offside. Somehow the USA had nothing to show for their efforts despite dominating the first half of action, Telford coming to England's rescue again when she smothered a one-on-one effort from Lindsey Horan. Also a match for this next weekend where we look a mach with more goals is the mach from Germany league between Bayer Leverkusen and Freiburg a good soccer play with more goals and a soccer mach where can see minimal four goals what be the best chance for us get our pick a win. We will look see a great points from new 9 points to our order what be a best chance for us get a secure win play this pick at this mach. We will look the win from home team and a secure win. Happy and Joy! Eighth in the table, Spurs are four points behind fifth, currently held by Manchester United. Fifth place will be the final Champions League place unless Manchester City's European ban is overturned upon appeal. West Ham face a much more dire situation from their 17th-place position, level on points with Bournemouth immediately below them. Subs: Chalobah 6, Pereyra 6, Success n/a. Manchester United: De Gea 4, Wan-Bissaka 5, Lindelof 6, Maguire 6, Shaw 6, McTominay 5, Fred 5, James 4, Lingard 5, Rashford 6, Martial 5. Subs: Greenwood 5, Pogba 6, Mata 5. KEY STATS Watford hadn't been ahead at home in the league this season for a single minute before this game. Where to watch Wigan vs Man United live stream, TV 12 hours ago — Manchester United wrap up the FA Cup Third Round schedule as they head to EFL League One side Wigan Athletic on January 8. javor played 1-1 in first game this part of the season versus napredak on the road which is great result for them and mladost beat the vozdovac 2-1 at home but mladost on the road is not so good especially offensive they are struggling,they scored just 6 goals on the road on 10 games and it is hard to believe they could score more than one goal today and on the other hand javor overall is not so good team so I think they can't either score more than one goal so I surely recommend this bet to the anyone! On top of that, Kilmarnock's away form has been notably poor this season. Kilmarnock have won just two of their nine Scottish Premiership away games this season, losing six. No Scottish Premiership team have scored fewer away goals than Kilmarnock. They have scored just six in nine Scottish Premiership away games. ((STREAMS>>WATCH!)) Man United vs Wigan Athletic Live 4 hours ago — (STREAMS>>WATCH!)) Man United vs Wigan Athletic Live Free Online Broadcast 8 January 2024 Wigan Athletic vs Man Utd live stream: How to ... The question is, what now? Sergio Ramos is coming to the end of his career at Real Madrid and so is Gerard Pique at Barcelona. I wonder if Liverpool will be enough to satisfy Van Dijk's ambitions?Did you know? Van Dijk has become the fifth outfield player to play every minute for his side in a Premier League title-winning campaign. Robertson: When Liverpool fans sing the names of their full-backs, you know they regard them very highly. The home team's forward Rabbi Matondo missed a sitter with a feeble close-range shot in the 64th minute after a fast break and Bayern were forced to hang on in the closing stages as Schalke piled on the pressure. Saarbrucken knocked out top-tier opponents Fortuna in the day's opening fixture as they won the penalty shootout 7-6, with the absorbing contest ending 1-1 after normal and extra time. Sheff Utd v Aston VillaIt feels like every time I tip Sheffield United to win - like I did for their last home game, against Newcastle - they end up getting beaten. And every time I back their opponents to get something out of the game - like I did last weekend when they played Norwich - the Blades win. The latter has been a far more frequent occurrence so far this season, and Chris Wilder's side have impressed everyone since their arrival in the top flight. Derby County have been charged by the English Football League for a breach of spending rules and now face a possible points deduction. The charge relates to losses in the three years up to June 2018, despite the club posting a pre-tax profit of £14. Pride Park was sold to owner Mel Morris for £80m. Spending rules allow Championship clubs to lose £39m over a three-year period. Derby have now been referred to an Independent Disciplinary Commission. He is pleased with his effort so far but the Mirror reports him saying: “I put Mesut in the team if I see every day that his attitude, desire and understanding of what we’re trying to do is there. If he has the will and if he is in a better moment than somebody else, I will pick him. But the moment this changes, he won’t play. There is a risk for players and we must take all precautions for the security of those who play: on the pitch you certainly can’t stay at a distance of one metre away. But every measure must be taken to guarantee the safety of everyone at the stadium, including staff and personnel, to reduce the risks.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page