top of page

Mysite Group

Public·140 members

[STREAMING@@] Middlesbrough FC vs Chelsea FC Live Broadcast 9 January 2024

16 hours ago — Middlesbrough vs Chelsea LIVE commentary: No VAR as Carrick's side bid to shock Blues in Carabao Cup semi-final first leg – kick-off time, team ...

But I think with me, sometimes I don't even know what I did after I scored. It just happens and I think that's from my upbringing playing Aussie Rules. I've just been a really off-the-cuff, instinctive player. I've used that to my advantage throughout my career and hopefully it can keep working. It's something I possess that not many others do. We have to change something before it's too late'Away from football, Kerr has also spoken out about climate change, an issue given extra poignancy as wildfires have ravaged large swatches of her native Australia in recent weeks. On Thursday, England's chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty said the peak of the UK outbreak is most likely 10 to 14 weeks away, which would be late May or early June. Premier League clubs are set to meet on Thursday, two days after Uefa discuss the fate of Euro 2020. Paul Barber has suggested expanding the Premier League next season"Every league starts with an expectation of completing all 38 fixtures, as it is in the Premier League, and we want to be able to do that," Barber added. Pressure. Hype. Nerves. Increase them all tenfold and you have the 1997-98 Scottish top-flight title race. Celtic were on a mission - bordering on obsession - to prevent Rangers winning a 10th successive championship, surpassing the record of nine both clubs had achieved. Rangers had Walter Smith - the second most successful manager in their history - in his final season at the helm. Celtic had sacked Tommy Burns and turned to unheralded Dutchman, Wim Jansen, as his replacement. Playing for a Diego Simeone side can be tough for an attacking player, so maybe a move to the Premier League could resurrect his career. Frank Lampard’s Chelsea are playing with plenty of attacking freedom and even Jose Mourinho isn’t instilling his usual turgid style at Tottenham. Read the full story Tottenham agree £28m transfer for Kane replacement Tottenham Hotspur have moved quickly to sign a replacement for star striker Harry Kane, who will be out of action until April after tearing his hamstring in the New Year's Day defeat at Southampton. Everybody knows who he is, what he is, what he means for the team, the fans, the club," Mourinho said. His quality, the routines that the team has playing with him, every minute of every game he doesn't play we miss, so every match that he doesn't play we're going to miss him. In a statement, Spurs said: "We can confirm that Harry Kane suffered a tear in his left hamstring during our New Year's Day fixture against Southampton. Middlesbrough vs Chelsea Carabao Cup semi-final details 17 hours ago — Alternatively, we will be at both games and providing our usual match coverage and analysis in our live match-day blog, while BBC Tees will be ... With the Robins slipping down the table, Lee Johnson must be concerned about this game. His side have won four times in 14 matches, hardly the return of a side who are expecting promotion. They have made a habit out of long stretches of poor form, something which makes us doubt Bristol City ahead of this one. Having looked like a side that would remain in the top two for a long time, Ipswich have started to slip of late. After losing each of their last two and winning none of their last five league matches, The Tractor Boys are no longer in the top two. Such a run isn't ideal going into Christmas, that's for sure. One more interesting match from Germany 3rd Bundesliga and new duel where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real and ok to expect. So, let's start from Viktorija Koln and that is team who is in last official match against this rival played match in who was even 4-0, so I believe that this duel can be similar, at least. Home team is in last two matches played 4-2 and 2-1, while Zwikau is on same level of football - in last two matches, 2-2 and 4-2. Yes, over 3 is ideal for this match, surely it is. Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona predictions for Sunday’s feature game in La Liga at Wanda Metropolitano. Two of Spain’s giants face off in the capital and host’s Atletico desperately need a win over the reigning champions to close the gap at the top of the table. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. It is also, perhaps, conspicuous that Grealish has been widely linked with a club as chaotic as Manchester United, who, while historic and wealthy, are by no footballing measure an elite club. Elite clubs have shown little interest in the player - a player's standing within can be best measured by the clubs that court them. Most points in a season: 100 How the table looks with four games - and 12 points - up for grabsAgain, that Manchester City win in 2018 holds the record, Gabriel Jesus' stoppage-time goal at Southampton ensuring that Pep Guardiola's side became the first in the Premier League to reach 100 points. Liverpool currently have 92 points with 12 still up for grabs. Three wins from their remaining four matches would see them take this one as well, with a maximum haul of 104 on the cards. However, they paid for missing a good early chance with Doherty thwarted by the impressive Ben Foster after he latched onto Coady's astute pass. Once Doucoure made it 2-0, their task seemed insurmountable, yet the strike by Neto, who was a continuous outlet for them down the left, and the red card gave the visitors an unexpected fillip. And now that they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that," Klopp told reporters. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season (in a 1-0 win). We expect them to be strong. Whatever has happened, I don't have a real idea. But if I was a player, I'd be trying to bring the group together and fight the things from outside. Chilwell then broke the deadlock with his superb goal but the visitors could not hold on. A return to the Champions League looks likely for Rodgers' side, who now have an eight-point cushion to fifth-placed Manchester United. Manchester City's two-year ban from European competition - appeal pending - means fifth place will be enough for a Champions League spot. What the managers saidWatford boss Nigel Pearson, speaking to BBC Sport: "It was good to get something from the game. Doucoure made it 2-0 in the 49th when he cut inside from the left and found the top corner with a firm drive which clipped Wolves defender Conor Coady and left Patricio stranded. Neto reduced the arrears on the hour with a heavily deflected effort which sailed over Ben Foster and Wolves piled the pressure after Kabasele was shown a straight red card following a VAR review. Christmas can be a pretty miserable time for some and, unfortunately for fans of Crawley Town, we think that the misery is set to continue on to Boxing Day for their fans. The hosts have claimed just four points from their last eight outings and have the poor combination of being unable to score while open at the back. When you factor in that they are facing one of the most in form sides in the division, then it is hard to consider anything other than an away win. Newells Old Boys vs River Plate predictions for Sunday's Superliga Argentina action. The visitors come into the game as big favourites to take the points back home with them. Read on for all our free Superliga Argentina predictions and betting tips. Iraq finished top of the group with seven points, one ahead of Qatar, after their 0-0 draw with Yemen, while the UAE have three points in third. In Group B, Saudi Arabia earned a 3-1 victory over holders Oman thanks to Hattan Bahebri's double to set up a semi-final clash with World Cup 2022 hosts Qatar. After a trophyless 2018/19 campaign, Real Madrid bagged some much needed silverware in Saudi Arabia last weekend, winning through against cross-city rivals Atletico on penalties to lift their 11th Supercopa de Espana. He's also had league-high shots and shots on target by defenders in that time. Time to avoid Spurs?After Wednesday's FA Cup defeat on penalties against Norwich, Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho said he needed to speak to the club about whether to prioritise Saturday's game against Burnley or their Champions League last-16 second leg against RB Leipzig. The former Chelsea and Manchester United boss strongly hinted that he would prefer to prioritise the Champions League, saying: "for the boys to have a chance to fight Tuesday for a Champions League position they just can't play on Saturday. I felt this was harsh as City were sixth in the Premier League, having lost only twice (too many draws, yes) and were in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup. I also questioned the logic of City's new owners in giving Hughes around £200m to spend, then sacking him when there was still reasonable cause for optimism. In fact, many City fans agreed. Not content with questioning that, I waded in on the appointment of his successor Roberto Mancini, claiming he had "appeared from nowhere and out of exile to move City forward". Middlesbrough vs Chelsea: TV Channel, how and where to 1 hour ago — Chelsea takes on Middlesbrough for their first game of the Semifinals of the 2023-2024 EFL Cup. Here's all the information you need to watch ... Al Ittihad Kalba will host Ajman for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this new campaign. True, the visitors have better position than their opponent. They are currently on the 7th place with 8 points. However, Ajman have fallen in their shape. They earned only 1 point in their last 4 matches. Also, we have Al Ittihad Kalba who's is a very unpredictable team in this season. They are currently on the 12th place with 6 points. True, the hosts are better at home. I think, they will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. The Baggies are looking good for a victory, although they’ve seen both teams score in 100% of their home matches in the league this term. With the hosts hitting 28 goals in 10 home games and over 3.5 goals landing in 70% of their home outings, we’re backing a 3-1 West Brom win. As we approach the Scottish Premiership split teams continue to jostle for position, particularly down the bottom and in the race for third. Celtic, seemingly cruising to a ninth-straight title, racked up another handsome victory while Rangers recovered at Ross County. BBC Scotland gives you one takeaway from each side after a weekend of re-discovering form, worrying trends and intense pressure. Griffiths back with a bangCeltic's relentless march to a ninth consecutive title continued, with St Mirren the latest team to be swotted aside in clinical fashion to quickly get their winning juggernaut back on track after the midweek blip of a draw away to Livingston. Borussia Dortmund have drawn six league games this season, more than any other side in the German Bundesliga. They drew in midweek but that was against league leaders Leipzig. Now they come up against a Hoffenheim side that ended a poor run with a win at Union Berlin on Tuesday. They have conceded 27 league goals this season, including 18 at home. Their opponents have scored 40 league goals this season and some more look on the way. Go for an away win in this match. Despite their domestic woes, Bayern remain an incredibly tough nut to crack in the Champions League, especially in Munich where they have been beaten only three times in 29 outings against the continent's best and brightest. Bayern suffered an unlikely home reverse in their last league game on their own patch in a 2-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen, though their 4-0 battering of Dortmund in their home fixture directly before that shone a light on just how devastating der FCB can be when they are on song. I believe, I’m a big believer in everybody has a chance,” he said. From the boys’ point of view, if I would be in their boots I would be excited like hell, looking forward to it like hell, run for my life, all that stuff. Just give it a proper try and we will sit and will be with them. All our thoughts are with them, the more experienced players are looking forward to it to watch the game and shout them forward from here,” he added. I realise that I am very lucky, even if, one day, retirement will ring. It will be difficult. But I still have beautiful years ahead of me. Time goes very quickly, so I want to enjoy football and my family. Meanwhile, Van Dijk reflected on his and Liverpool’s “amazing” year after he was joined by team-mates Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Alisson Becker in the top seven. Al Thani could not immediately be reached for comment and Malaga did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Al Thani purchased Malaga in June 2010 for a reported 36 million euros, ploughing money into the club to pay for a series of big-name signings including Ruud van Nistelrooy, Santi Cazorla, Isco and Julio Baptista. Live Commentary - M'boro vs Chelsea | 09.01.2024 15 hours ago — Carabao Cup match M'boro vs Chelsea 09.01.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. After narrowly avoiding relegation from the Portuguese Primeira Liga last season, Desportivo Aves will have been hoping for a more comfortable campaign this time around. Unfortunately for them, these hopes couldn’t be much farther from the truth. Back after the holidays because of Covid-19, the HNK Rijeka players quickly regained the feeling of winning the last 2 friendly matches, scoring 9 goals and only conceding 2 goals. It was their 7th victory in the last 9 appearances in all competitions, in which they kept 5 clean sheets. Middlesbrough vs Chelsea stream and TV listings 7 hours ago — Middlesbrough vs Chelsea - January 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. They have never beaten Benfica, nor kept a clean sheet but having impressed since the league resumed, the team will be keen on a successive win, knowing too well the pressures at Benfica. In the 10 matches before the forced break, Famalicao had managed just one win but they resumed with purpose and have three wins in the six matches since the league restarted. Insta However, the club posted on social media network Weibo distancing themselves from the 31-year-old’s comments, stressing that the club were apolitical. Regarding the comments made by Mesut Ozil on social media, Arsenal must make a clear statement,” read a statement on China’s most popular social media website. Romania confirmed last month its first case of coronavirus in a man from the southern county of Gorj and more than 160 other cases have been reported since. Top-flight football across Europe has ground to a halt as a result of the spread of the coronavirus, with national and continental club competitions suspended or postponed. We have Sergio Romero, Lee Grant and David de Gea," Solskjaer said. I have a good problem to decide how our goalkeeping department is going to look next year. You can't have three or four top keepers there. Because of a clause in his loan contract, Henderson is ineligible to play against Manchester United in the Premier League on Wednesday. We need to make sure Dean plays football to develop and he needs games I am just happy he doesn't play against us tomorrow," Solskjaer said. Blackburn’s winning streak hasn’t seen them blow sides away. The visitors have won by a single goal in five of their last six games, so we don’t see them thumping Swansea. The hosts have also lost by a single goal in four of their five home defeats, so we think that a 2-1 away victory is the best correct score pick for this game. By scoring fewer goals than they've conceded, Gladbach haven't exactly set the world alight in the Europa League this term, but after their opening-day defeat, they've been very tough to get the better of. Also, since their loss on match-day one, the Germans have scored more than they've given away, notching five and conceding three. Amazing finish. Conor K, Burnley: Typical Salah, misses 47 easy chances and then puts away the most difficult of them all. You can almost guarantee when he has a poor game he's going to score anyway. Harrison Short: What a goal from Salah, but nothing on that Roberto Carlos goal vs Tenerife in 1998 that was practically off the pitch. Leeds United moved top of the Championship as two goals in the last 20 minutes saw them edge past Hull City for a seventh straight league victory. Villarreal vs Getafe predictions for Saturday afternoon’s La Liga encounter at Estadio de la Ceramica. Can Getafe land their seventh straight win in all competitions when they travel to face Villarreal on Matchday 18? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. For many football traditionalists, you can’t beat a good old 15:00 kick-off. But what about if it's on a weekday?When England met Slovenia at 15:00 BST on a Wednesday at the 2010 World Cup, millions of fans were pleading with their bosses to skip work to watch Jermain Defoe’s shin help the Three Lions scrape into the knockout stages. But how many supporters will be given time off to watch Millwall against Middlesbrough this summer? The Lions are hosting Boro in the Championship at 15:00 on Wednesday, 8 July, after the latest fixture-schedule changes were announced on Tuesday. Top v bottom and the highest scorers against the worst defence, surely this can only end one way. Barcelona are league leaders and scoring plenty of goals this season. Away form wasn't good early in the season but has picked up of late. Espanyol's leaky defence is going to have another busy game and the tip here is for an away league victory. Three years after leaving England, and about to face Tottenham again after helping Bayern book a place in the Champions League knockout stages with two games to spare, Gnabry is described as "fantastically important" to his country, "phenomenal" by opponents and an "extraordinary player" by one of his former bosses. Missed potential in the Premier LeagueView more on twitterArsenal were so convinced by Gnabry's talent they agreed to pay Stuttgart £100,000 so he could join their academy once he turned 16. Redditch and Stratford will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League. Redditch this season have the following results: 2W, 3D and 19L. Meanwhile Stratford have 5W, 3D and 17L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. And it is not certain, even with the additions of Bruno Fernandes and Odion Ighalo, that they have all the answers. An injury-hit, misfiring teamA few months ago, it was suggested the January transfer window would hold the key to United's season. As it turned out, Solskjaer got two new players. At £47m, Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes is part of a long-term strategy. Former Watford forward Odion Ighalo, on his way to England from China, where his stint with Shanghai Shenhua has been interrupted, most definitely is not. There was a charm offensive, a popular management appointment in Brian McDermott and the promise to repurchase the ancestral home of Elland Road. All of it masked the real issue. The cachet of having ousted Bates all disappeared as they left the club branded "potless chancers", saddling Leeds with a debt owed to them, still losing money, and a maverick of an owner in Cellino in their place. Sardinian Cellino, dubbed the 'King of Corn', was almost chased out of town in a taxi before being permitted fit to run the club.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page