top of page

Mysite Group

Public·140 members

[[LIVE STREAM@@]] Indonesia VS Iran live match 09/01/2024

Here on Sofascore livescore you can find all Iran vs Indonesia previous results sorted by their H2H matches.

LEICESTER PENALTY OVERTURNED. The referee pointed to the spot after Holgate appeared to catch Chilwell. VAR checked for what seemed like an age, but eventually overturned the decision. LEICESTER CHANCE. Ricardo Pereira drives at the heart of the Everton defence and lets fly with a low drive. Pickford parries it back into the danger area, but Sidibe is there to hack it to safety. He is clean through but guides his low shot wide of the far post. Antonio Rudiger celebrates with his team-matesGetty Images KEY STATS Aged 38 years and 126 days old, Willy Caballero is the oldest player to make a PL appearance this season; indeed, only Mark Schwarzer (41 years old in 2014) has played in the competition for Chelsea at an older age than the Argentinean. That put Leeds behind in a league match at Elland Road for only the second time this season and, without injured forward Pablo Hernandez, the hosts struggled to create clear chances until the midway point of the second half. Left-back Ezgjan Alioski hit the post with a powerful low drive from the edge of the area and sliced a shot over the bar after a cross had broken to him in the box, while Preston goalkeeper Declan Rudd made stunning saves to keep out headers from Alioski and substitute Eddie Nketiah. The 35-year-old defender, who came on in the 78th minute, had not played since the opening day. Brescia played well until Florian Aye's second yellow card for catching Aaron Ramsey on the edge of the box. Paulo Dybala curled home the resulting free-kick and Juan Cuadrado clipped in a second from Blaise Matuidi's pass. Juventus deserved their victory, with Daniele Rugani's header being tipped on to the bar by Serie A debutant Lorenzo Andrenacci, Rodrigo Bentancur hitting the post and Dybala crashing a shot off the crossbar in injury time. LITTLE SUCCESS To prove his point, while praising the impact of Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, a hugely popular figure in the Middle East, Al Thawadi quickly rolls off a list of half a dozen Arab players of the past, who he clearly feels did not get the credit Salah now enjoys. Behind those words, is perhaps a sense of frustration at how the idea of a Qatari World Cup has been received in the established football nations, where many questioned the wisdom of playing a tournament in a small Gulf state with little record of success in the game. You can almost say he is undroppable," Solskjaer said. There was no way I wasn't going to push him through for tonight, with the physical presence and leadership he gives us in midfield. Scott [McTominay] had a light session with the reserves yesterday. It was his first session. He is a tough boy. There was no chance he wouldn't play if he was OK. It was the first time I really pushed a player who has not had a foundation [to play]. Osmar Legal did not clarify what the crimes were but told Brazilian news site Globoesporte "there are indications that other crimes were committed" by Ronaldinho and his brother and business manager, Roberto Assis. Ronaldinho's lawyer did not immediately respond to Reuters' requests for comment. Ronaldinho, the ex-Barcelona, Paris Saintt-Germain, AC Milan and Gremio forward, and Roberto were remanded in custody on Saturday after being caught trying to enter Paraguay using doctored passports. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Reading. Danny Loader replaces Yakou Meite. Posted at 85' Foul by Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United). Posted at 85' Ovie Ejaria (Reading) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Lucas Boyé. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. But that third goal killed the match not only as a contest, but as a spectacle as St Johnstone employed damage limitation tactics, presumably desperate to avoid yet another drubbing. As for Celtic, you can understand them wanting to take it easy with the game already wrapped up. The win was the the latest game of a hectic schedule in which they play nine times over the next 30 days. Though they allowed St Johnstone a foothold in the game in the second half, Celtic's display in the opening half-hour was as complete as you'll see. I will see what happens next. Paper Round’s view: Those quotes certainly put a downer on United’s chances of bringing him to the club, and if he still holds that opinion then United are wasting yet more time in their pursuit of a player. However, if an offer was made for Van de Beek now then he might reconsider, given Ajax are unlikely to repeat last season’s success. I think that's why he never returned to Sweden. In London it's much easier to be yourself and it doesn't matter what you're into or where you come from. Pre-Zlatan it was still very unusual to have outspoken and slightly unique characters within football. The truth is we don't really know much about Fredrik's style as a manager. What we do know is that he's done a brilliant job with the youngsters and is likely to continue on that path. Of course these teams are the best ones of the whole League and this could be a close clash, however BATE seems to be favorite on Shakhtyor, considering that they come from 8 wins in the last 9 home games and they have even conceded no goal in 6 of the last 7. Soligorsk has collected no win in the last 12 games played here and lost 3 out of the last 4, also losing the last one, played one year ago, when BATE has beaten them by 3-1. Soligorsk has a fantastic defense, but BATE's attack can give them a win today. There won’t be a huge difference between the two sides and we can see this being a very tight contest, settled by the one goal and we’re predicting Wycombe to come away with a 1-0 win. A slender win would be fine by the away fans and would carry on their excellent defensive form. Fans of the English Premier League will get a blast of nostalgia watching this match. Sunderland legend Sessegnon will feature for Genclerbirligi and old Arsenal favourite Podolski is on the books of Antalyaspor. It may be a dull affair on the pitch but the drama of the narrative will compel most fans. Back the visitors to get a win in what will probably be a low-scoring game. These two teams ar every close one to each other on the league table but there is no doubts that beitar is in much better shape with 4 wins in a row and also they are in the best shape in the whole league so I simply must favorize them in this one. In head to head matches there is a lot of goals but tonight I think beitar defense is going to keep clean sheet and their offense should be able to score at least one or two goals and secure the victory for their squad and continue the winning streak A relatively comfortable night had suddenly become a crisis. Celtic needed a goal, for extra-time, or they were going out. Rogic snapped a low shot wide, a cue for Neil Lennon to send for Leigh Griffiths and go with two up front. Within two minutes, Griffiths had a magnificent chance after sustained pressure, his shot from on the edge of the six-yard box tipped away by a prone Johnsson, a reflex save that was both stunning and savagely hard to take for the home support. The Gunners were unable to prise a win from their superiority though, with Alexandre Lacazette culpable of passing up a couple of great chances just as he had in the first half. The Cherries, in fact, could have won it late on when Callum Wilson followed up Harry Wilson’s saved shot, but the England marksman had strayed into an offside position. Hey Mikel, guess what? This is still the same club you left in 2016. There are a load of positives to take from that performance, but you have one big mentality-shaped issue to sort out. Oh, and Arsenal are not the biggest team in the country… More VAR, we’re sorry Look. The Warm-Up would love nothing more than to talk to you about a plucky Wolverhampton Wanderers side nearly shocking the champions-elect. Ararat-Armenia will be looking to clinch top positions in the standings with a win over Pyunik on the last day of the regular season. Ararat-Armenia are eyeing their third consecutive win in the Armenian top flight, with the team keeping a clean sheet in each of their last three league fixtures. The league leaders aim to collect as many points as possible for the playoffs,. and we are positive that they will go all blazing guns at Pyunik. The hosts, on the other hand, are not enjoying a season to remember, with the team missing out on a place in the playoffs. . Prediction score over 2.5 goals Indonesia vs Iran Live Score and Live Stream Indonesia are playing Iran in a friendly match on January 9. The match will kick off 13:30 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Indonesia vs Iran in real time, ... We know how tough that is, because City were the first team to manage it in a decade when they did so in 2019. The great Liverpool teams of the 1970s and 1980s did not just win a European Cup and a league title, like this Reds side has done in the past few months, they went out and won both multiple times. That has to be Liverpool's target now and they have the tools they need. As well as a brilliant manager and players, they have the right mentality for repeated success. They are in the March play-offs, away to Bosnia-Herzegovina in the semi-finals and at home to the Republic of Ireland or Slovakia in the final - if they beat the Bosnians first. The winners of those play-offs will be in Group E with Spain. Two of their group games will be in Dublin, with the game against Spain in Bilbao. The most difficult group for Northern Ireland (or the Republic) would see them in with Spain, France and Portugal. To overcome the coronavirus and the other challenges facing humanity, we need to coordinate individual efforts and work together as a team. I am urging not only my Common Goal teammates, but also all other players and football leaders from around the world to untie and help tackle this crisis, and at the same time, use this as a catalyst to play a key role in tackling the other challenges humanity is facing. Posted at 56' Foul by Marten de Roon (Atalanta). Posted at 56' Jony (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 55' Substitution, Lazio. Felipe Caicedo replaces Joaquín Correa. Aston Villa have only earned two points from their last seven league games. Wolves have won three of their last four away league games scoring eight goals. Livingston were unable to steal a point off Aberdeen in their Boxing Day clash, as the West Lothian club failed to score a second goal that would have brought them level. It was Livi's first defeat in their previous five games. Peters was captain when Spurs repeated the feat two years later as Norwich City were beaten in the final. Peters won the Uefa Cup with Spurs in 1972 when Wolverhampton Wanderers were beaten in an all-English final, but tasted defeat in the final two years later when they lost to Feyenoord in a tie that was overshadowed by crowd violence. He left Spurs for Norwich City in a £50,000 deal in March 1975, having scored 76 goals in 260 appearances for the club. I got to the stage where I felt like I didn't know how it was to feel normal," said Kirby. I remember having numerous conversations and thinking: 'I can't do this any more. That's changed in the last few weeks, obviously, because I'm feeling better. But I've probably nearly called [Chelsea boss] Emma Hayes and [England manager] Phil Neville so many times to say 'I'm done'. Hopefully I'll keep getting better and then we can see how it goes. The SPFL "would have a case" to keep European placings if the Scottish campaign was called off, says former Scottish FA compliance officer Tony McGlennan. Uefa warned last week that ending competitions prematurely could result in forfeiting Champions League and Europa League spots. The SPFL have yet to decide how to proceed amid the coronavirus pandemic. This is a hugely unenviable task," McGlennan told BBC Scotland. Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has called on Premier League players and managers to help English football deal with the crisis. We have seen some of the biggest clubs in the world such as Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus take steps to reduce their costs," said Levy, who revealed Spurs had imposed a 20% pay cut on 550 non-playing staff in April and May. live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats - Indonesia - Iran Indonesia is playing home against Iran on Tue, Jan 9, 2024, 11:00 UTC. This is a friendly match. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in ... He was sacked three days later, to be replaced, co-incidentally, by Lincoln manager Danny Cowley. Siewert is not concerned by the damage his ill-fated time with Huddersfield has done to his reputation. The question he has wrestled with since his dismissal, though, is one every manager must contemplate in the face of failure: how do you learn from a negative experience without it shattering your faith in the convictions that got you there?"Reputation is one thing, but thinking of a 36-year-old manager going to a struggling club - you have to be brave to do that," he says. Football match from the Brazilian Campeonato Paulista and we have Guarani playing host to Ponte preta. This is the 10th match of each teams and the visitors ponte are already out of the competition but I think they will want to go out on a good note. The host team had qualified in their own group and they may not play as well as they normally would play. I think for this match a draw would be a fair result, both team have absolutely nothing to lose or play for In this match, so I see an half hearted performance from both teams Teale talks of the "cherry blossom trees in the middle of a metropolis" and downtown being "like a scene from Bladerunner, with lights and people everywhere". But, without fail, all the players rave about the warm welcome they received from the Japanese. We had a wee fan club following us everywhere," says Miller. All these wee guys shouting 'Mr Lee, Mr Lee' and I'm thinking 'I'm just the hamper boy. Indonesia vs Iran live score,prediction() Indonesia vs Iran live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2024/01/09 at 05:30:00 UTC time in International Friendly. Here on Indonesia vs Iran ... the Lorient fc team and the Nancy fc team, meet in France Liga II. The Lorient fc team is in 1st position with 42 points Collected. While guest team the Nancy fc team came in 7th place by collecting 30 points Collected. Iran Indonesia live score, video stream and H2H results Here on Sofascore livescore you can find all Iran vs Indonesia previous results sorted by their H2H matches. This game promises to be interesting. Favorite? In my opinion, definitely Municipal Perez Zeledon, why? First of all, they play good at their home and here in earlier matches with today's rival, they did well. After three defeats in a row and five games without win in a row, it is time to change formula and win a game. Limon is also in poor shape, so there is an opportunity for three points. Pérez Zeledón has one more point than their rival today, they are on a losing streak of games, accumulating several consecutive defeats. The same goes for the Limón. They played best when they surprised Herediano winning 1-0. But overall they are a similar team as zeledon. Rennes is in great shape with 4 wins on last 5 matches but I think it will be just too much for them to win one more game and also they did not played draw for 12 games in a row so maybe it is time tonight for that to happen and on the other hand, nice is on the middle but at home they are much stronger than on the road so I don't think they will either lose or win because they are not strong enough to beat this Rennes so draw looks like a far away best bet It was my idea to do that," Pogba said of the wristbands. I mean, I've been thinking about doing this but I don't want to go through the UEFA or the FIFA. I (have) done it myself. I think we have the chance to have this power to show things in football, on TV. People see it so I think that will make people understand some things. We had several three-on-one counterattacks and we could have done more. I'd like to see us play the whole 90 minutes like we played the first 60. If we are going to just pass the ball around, then at least we should do it in the opposition's half of the field. Juventus, chasing a ninth successive league title, have traditionally been a team who win without worrying about how they do it. Unlike their rivals' bid, a large proportion of the tournament would be held at altitude, with six of the 10 proposed host cities located at more than 1,000m, including the capital Bogota at 2,640m. They would stage games at the following 10 stadiums:Bogota's El Campin Stadium (opening match and the final), capacity: 39,512Cali's Olimpico Pascual Guerrero Stadium, capacity: 38,558Barranquilla's Metropolitano Roberto Melendez Stadium, capacity: 46,692Medellin's Atanasio Girardot Stadium, capacity: 44,863Cartagena's Olimpico Jaime Moron Leon Stadium, capacity: 20,000Bucaramanga's Alfonso Lopez Stadium, capacity: 28,000Armenia's Centenario Stadium, capacity: 23,500Pereira's Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium, capacity: 30,297Manizales' Palogrande Stadium, capacity: 31,611Cucuta's General Santander Stadium, capacity: 32,163Proposed dates: 13 July to 13 August Colombia won women's football gold at the 2019 Pan America gamesWhat are their key strengths? Some of the key players on the Fifa Council are understood to find the prospect of growing the women's game in a relatively new frontier very appealing, potentially leaving a legacy for the sport across South America. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Millwall 2, Luton Town 1. Connor Mahoney (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jed Wallace. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Luton Town. Harry Cornick replaces Kazenga LuaLua. Posted at 74' Foul by Matt Smith (Millwall). Though she did not necessarily seek to be a trailblazer for her gender, Kindle Betz told Reuters she found much to like in the league's culture. When you are a newer professional league and you have expansion teams, I think just by virtue of what you are you’re going to attract different ownership groups," said Kindle Betz, whose franchise is expected to launch for the 2022 season. Many studies are a kind of one shot assessment, comparing one group of people to another group. This is more a longitudinal study. We are going to be following people over a lifetime. The question we are asking is 'Does the rate of decline increase, is there a sharper rate of decline with ex-pro footballers than everyone else?" With women's professional football booming globally, Grey said studies into the effects of females heading a ball were vital.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page