top of page

Mysite Group

Public·103 members

Today: BVB 09 - Standard live online 9 January 2024

Nov 28, 2023 — We also have live coverage of a second game today, by the way. ... AC Milan - Dortmund: times, how to watch on TV, stream online | Champions ...

Two teams did played four of previous five games between each other, with under 1.5 goals scored. They also had a single with three goals, and generally those duels are almost always very tough with no big favorite. Minsk is having very good youth school ad BATE is traditionally one of the best team in overall in the Belarus. They could have another tight game, for the difference of both start, and there should not be a big favorite for the victory here. But his side put in one of their best performances of the past couple of months, with Antonio and Haller lively up front. The London side started on the front foot, with Declan Rice having a header from Robert Snodgrass' free-kick rightly disallowed for offside in the opening two minutes. West Ham then had a penalty appeal - in fact two penalty appeals in one - turned down. Clear and obvious mistakes yes, but his 'opinion' is a gift the game affords the referee only. To try and take it away from him is an outrage. The most the game should ask the referee to do is to look at the incident again to see if his 'opinion' has changed or did he miss something in real time that has now become clear and obvious in the replay. The incident involving Son Heung-min, for example, when he lashed out at Antonio Rudiger is a classic example. BVB vs Standard Lüttich live im TV und Livestream sehen 1 day ago — So könnt ihr das Duell zwischen Borussia Dortmund und Standard Lüttich live im TV und Stream sehen. Sportredaktion RND. 07.01.2024, 05:10 Uhr. They have no win in the last three home matches but they have won three of their last seven at home. In two of their last three home matches, Watford have conceded a combined six goals and scored five. They have no win in the last two Premier League matches at home but had won each of the last three previously. They are bringing third parties around their venue which needs to be bio-secure. There are some massive, massive challenges around coming back and in the Championship some additional challenges around full-time medics. We also spoke to the captains of all the clubs as well, and they had concerns about coming back, so when we looked at it in the round, it was an almost unanimous decision from the clubs to terminate the season, and focus resources and effort on coming back. I think it is time that home team is began to play better than it was the case so far in league. So, Shakhtar Soligorsk is have excellent team, but they are not started too good this season, even their ambitions are pretty big again. Last season, this team is won second place and this time, they are want title in league. Slutsk is playing excellent and in last away match, they are won in one fantastic duel, 3-2. I believe that we will see goals on both sides in this match, so I will try that. Over 2,25 is ok. As the dust settled on Tottenham's 1-1 draw at Burnley, a rather surprising statistic came to light. The point at Turf Moor was Jose Mourinho's 27th as Spurs manager. Since he was appointed as Mauricio Pochettino's replacement in November, only Liverpool and Manchester City have accumulated more. By that assessment, the Portuguese is doing a pretty decent job. So why doesn't it feel like that?When Mourinho was condemning the first-half performance of Tottenham's £53. Sunderland vs Bolton predictions for the Boxing Day fixture at Stadium of Light. Can the hosts pick up a first win since the first weeks in November? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Cristiano Ronaldo converted two penalties as he scored for the ninth Serie A game in a row on Sunday to give Juventus a somewhat flattering 3-0 win over Fiorentina which kept them top of Serie A. The Portuguese squeezed his shot under Bartlomiej Dragowski in the 40th minute and sent the Fiorentina goalkeeper the wrong way late in the second half to take his tally for the season to 19, including 14 in the last nine games. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. Today was not good for me and I will try to return some points for this great game. For tomorrow I will try to get win for Shalke. They must to win in this game if you want to grab sixth place and chance to play next season in the European league. The home team not seen ween last ten games and I think Augsburg is the best option for that. Augsburg the same are not good condition and this is a very nice for my bet. I hope tomorrow Schalke will win. Going to the game, West Ham United have managed 19 points so far and are 17th on the standings while Bournemouth are 16th with 20 points. Both sides are coming from losses in the last matches and will be looking for a better start to 2020. West Ham have four losses in their last five matches. In their last 15 matches, they have managed just three wins and lost 10. Sheffield Wednesday have scored 37 times in 26 games, an average of 1.42 goals per game and conceded 26 goals, exactly a goal a game. They’ve been on a poor run recently though, losing three in a row, and have conceded an average of 2 goals a game in that time, scoring just one. Everything can change in the FA Cup though and, whilst Sheffield Wednesday come into the game as outsiders, they stand a chance of a small scalp as they look to start a cup run of their own. Well I really don't understand this odds.Tabby are just and average team with no higher ambitions and with just an average squad. They didn't do anything special at the transfer market so this season just as the same they will probably finish around the mid table which is the most realistic option to expect from this team. On the other hand Haninge this year are a totally different team. During the break they found a new owner and now he invested a lot of money at the club. They brought it some very good players with individual quality that can make difference at the teams ambitions. Also in that period, on the four occasions when Inter were on the top of the league at the end of the first half of the season, they always won the Scudetto at the end of the campaign. So far they’ve been strong in the lead, as the Nerazzurri have been leading for the most minutes in Serie A this season (846), at least 263 more than any other side. The Brazilian cuts inside Eriksen but sees his shot blocked by Tanganga. The Ox follows up but sees his low attempt come back off the far post. LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Spurs fail to deal with a left-wing corner. It falls for Henderson on the right side of the box. He clips a delicious cross to the back stick, but Van Dijk's header is pushed away by Paulo Gazzaniga. The visitors should be concerned about Millwall’s forward line. After all, they have conceded in 75% of their away trips so far this season. The Bees have kept only two clean sheets in their last 11 Championship away trips, while they’ve kept a single clean sheet in seven trips to top-half sides this season. Given Millwall’s scoring form and Brentford’s defensive issues, we think there’s good value in backing Millwall to score at least once. Over 0.5 Millwall goals is our pick, which can also be backed as Brentford no clean sheet However, things have tailed off over the last month or so and they go into this weekend’s contest having claimed just nine points from their last eight league matches. While they are known for their defensive stability, such poor form may have forced Rovers into a new approach as last time out they were involved in a seven goal thriller, eventually overcoming Mansfield with a 4-3 victory. You just have to be clear that everything revolves around him. There have been murmurs that Juventus have looked better this season on the few occasions that the Portuguese forward has been absent and the partnership between Argentina pair Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala has flourished without him. The two were certainly on form when, without Ronaldo, Juventus thrashed Udinese 4-0 in the Coppa Italia in midweek, combining superbly with three successive one-twos to set up the opening goal for Higuain. Four of the last five meetings between the two clubs have produced under 2.5 goals and the last three encounters between the pair have ended in draws with under 2.5 goals being scored on each occasion, so you can start to why we’re backing another low-scoring ninety minutes between the pair this weekend. 'Correct Score' players can try a 4-0 win for the hosts, who average 3.86 goals for at home this term. Hamilton have failed to score in four out of seven on the road, while they've not scored on either of their last two visits to Celtic Park. Coronavirus could cost European clubs £3. What did football's new reality look like?Cerefin said the games will "have to be played without spectators" but hopes the "majority" of domestic leagues will complete the season. The Premier League has nine rounds of fixtures remaining, while Paris St-Germain were awarded the Ligue 1 title after the French government cancelled the 2019-20 sporting season. The German Bundesliga returned behind closed doors on 16 May and Spain's La Liga hopes to do the same in June after players returned to training. Valenciennes have conceded the least goals in Ligue 2 with just eleven hitting the back of Jéru00f4me Prior’s net in 19 outings, they also have five clean sheets in their last seven matches in all competitions. Rochdale have managed 25 points in League One and are placed 18th on the standings while Newcastle have same points but placed 13th in the Premier League. Rochdale beat Accrington Stanley ahead of this game and will be looking to extend the same going to the second match of the year. The win marked an end to a three – game losing streak and they will be hoping to claim a big scalp here. It also gives me a platform to say a big thank you to the many frontline heroes and charities out there who provide care and support during these challenging times. Orient chief executive Danny Macklin added: "What started with a simple idea has escalated into a very unique and emotive shirt sponsorship agreement. We wanted to say thank you for the exceptional hard work and dedication of the frontline heroes during this pandemic and also bring attention to the other charities out there who have all suffering financial loss due to the pandemic. The initiative - named #PlayersTogether - has been set up to "help those fighting for us on the NHS frontline" amid the coronavirus pandemic. Francis said top-flight club captains had discussed the idea in group discussions on Whatsapp and Zoom. Jordan took the initiative to pitch the idea to the rest of the lads and it was a no-brainer for us," the defender told BBC sports news correspondent Natalie Pirks. I have the privilege of representing many brilliant industries, but sport was the first to knock on my door with a long list of offers to support the NHS, to help the most vulnerable in our country and keep families occupied and healthy at home," he said. Dowden paid tribute to efforts from Manchester United's Marcus Rashford and Harry Maguire and Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold, along with England women players Rachel Daly and Millie Bright along with initiatives from other sports. We know in the past two years we had some lucky moments in the Champions League - you have to to reach two finals - but today everything was against us in the decisive moments. Liverpool knocked out of Champions League - as it happenedDefeat was Liverpool's fourth loss in six matches in all competitions, but they remain 25 points clear at the top of the Premier League. Captain Jordan Henderson said Wednesday's result was "disappointing" but added the players would use it to end the season strongly. Match in serie A where Lecce will play against Cagliari. The hosts are on the 16th place in the table and after the last 5 games they have won 1, drew 4 times (with Milan and Juventus) and lost once. Cagliari are 4th on the table. Their latest results are fantastic. 3 wins and winning with Fiorentina 5 - 2 at home. But my type will be draw. I think it will be a difficult match for two teams and, Cagliari can win the match. You can go for AH+ 0.5 Cagliari as well. I recommend playing this course with me. Wurzburger Kickers and Chemnitzer will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Wurzburger Kickers this season have the following results: 16W, 6D and 11L. Meanwhile Chemnitzer have 10W, 10D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Queens Park Rangers. Conceded by Moses Odubajo. Goal!Posted at 90'+3' Goal! Queens Park Rangers 1, Sheffield Wednesday 2. Nahki Wells (Queens Park Rangers) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the centre of the goal. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Queens Park Rangers 0, Sheffield Wednesday 2. It is great football is getting involved where it matters. You cannot put every player in the same melting pot. There are players outside the Premier League, even some in it, who do not earn that much money. People live the life depending on what they are earning. Taking away 30 per cent of that money will still affect them. If this needs to be altered, it is understood Uefa would prefer to keep all clubs involved and play one-off matches, rather than chop away at the access list so some clubs and countries miss out on participation. The planned start date is 28 July. Quite apart from the logistical headache involved in all these games, even if they do go ahead, some would be played at the same time as the 2019-20 season is still finishing. The midfielder's strike was the fastest by a Serie A substitute since Levan Mchedlidze's goal for Empoli against Sassuolo after just 14 seconds in March 2015. Pasalic's delightful curling shot was of potentially momentous importance, as it opened up a six-point gap between fourth-placed Atalanta and Roma in fifth, while securing a better head-to-head record for Gian Piero Gasperini's side. The home side are sixth in the table, three points behind United at the time of writing, with qualifying for the Champions League being their aim. Everton rock up to Molineux 11th in the table, four points off eighth place and six off seventh. Qualifying for the Europa League remains a possibility but they are among a cluster of midtable teams close together on points. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs The top 10 January transfer targets - and where they could go All the deadline day deals from across Europe Transfer window shuts at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January United captured Bruno Fernandes in a £68m deal on Thursday, bringing an end to a long-running saga around the Portugal star. BookingPosted at 56' Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 55' Foul by Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City). Posted at 55' Scott Hogan (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Kristian Pedersen. Posted at 50' Attempt missed. Jonny Evans (Leicester City) header from very close range is too high. Fulham are in top form at present and this is another good chance to get a win. They have kept three straight clean sheets on their league travels and take on a Millwall side struggling for consistency. They have lost three of their last four league and cup games, losing to West Brom on Sunday. Go for an away win here. Probably this will be very easy match for home team and I believe that they will easy win here, what is more than ok and real. So, for me this team is huge positive surprise. This season, they were in Europa League with strong PSV and they are secure one of two first places, and in first eliminated round, they are beat AZ Alkmaar, also very good team, after 1-1 and 2-0 in two matches. Hartberg is bad team and they are have problematic defense. I don't see really here problems for home team and they will easy win here. In Russia match between poorly classified, Ural and Tambov who occupy the 12th and 13th place with the same number of points. Two teams with permeable defenses and whose attacks often score. Ural at home it's an average of 15 shots per game and possession of the ball. I see them dominating. A match that should be balanced and that could end with draw. I think that a draw will be possible in this match and it will be 0: 0, but my tip is that it will be a draw, both teams are above the drop zone but they are very close and I don't think they will take any risks and will play a draw. Sofiane Boufal's late equaliser gave Southampton a fully-deserved FA Cup fourth-round replay against Tottenham after an entertaining encounter. Saints' manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and Spurs counterpart Jose Mourinho made FA Cup statements of intent by selecting strong line-ups - and their teams delivered a game high on quality, chances and passion. OGC Nice v Angers SCO predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Patrick Vieira’s Nice haven’t been in fantastic form recently and face another difficult match as they host les Scoïstes. Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Can City conquer Europe? They are definitely ready A point was enough against Shakhtar Donetsk to secure City a place in the last 16 of the Champions LeagueWinning the Premier League is a fantastic achievement, especially defending their title, but to go and beat everyone across Europe is something they have not done yet. That was Guardiola's remit when he took charge and I think the exposure it would bring would take the club and its fanbase to the next level. Jefferson Lerma, who found himself on a yellow card inside the opening 20 minutes, was sent off for the hosts early in the second half after he fouled Villa midfielder Jack Grealish deep inside his own half. Villa pulled themselves back into the contest when Tanzanian forward Mbwana Samatta scored on his Premier League debut, reacting quickest to nod home Keinan Davis' deflected effort. Brentford have kept a clean sheet in 42% of their home games this season. They’ll be looking to shut out a QPR side who have scored 64% of their goals this term at home. The Bees have won to nil in four of their last six home games and they’re quickly becoming one of the best defensive sides in the league. We see them continuing that run, with a 2-0 home win our pick here. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. Newcastle vs Borussia Dortmund LIVE! Champions Oct 25, 2023 — Newcastle vs Borussia Dortmund LIVE! Champions League result, match stream and latest updates today. Newcastle sit top of Group F after ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page