top of page

Mysite Group

Public·206 members

Today: Raptors v Warriors live 08.01.2024

Toronto Raptors v Golden State Warriors (1/7) on NBA. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, team and player stats, box score, H2H and much more.

FIFA said it would study the possibilities for re-scheduling with the continental confederations, players and clubs. It said that "appropriate solutions will be found to allow the matches to take place in due course and with minimal disruption" provided there was goodwill and flexibility on all sides. West Ham ended November on a massively positive note last weekend when they beat Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge, ending a dismal run of form and breathing new optimism into the London Stadium. That optimism was short lived though, with a midweek trip to Molineux resulting in a 2-0 defeat to Wolves and leaving them 15th in the table. Villa could well be in the bottom three by the time this game begins and will be if there is a positive result in the early Sunday game between Bournemouth and Watford. They did well to draw at Leicester in the first leg of their EFL Cup semi-final but need to get some points in the Premier League or face an immediate return to the Championship. The regional leagues were not without controversy or detractors, who found the regional format alien and matches often too unpredictable. There were also disputes between the Football League and clubs, most significantly the leading London sides, who split from the league for the 1941-42 season over a desire to arrange their own fixtures. Many fans were also put off by the inconsistent guest player system, designed to allow clubs to field a full side in the absence of their serving players but which often saw individuals turn out one week and head elsewhere the next. Barring a win over strugglers Luton in between Boxing Day and New Year's Day, Bristol City have lost five on the spin, and it's not as if they've only been losing to the top teams either, as they've tasted defeat against Charlton and Blackburn during that time, two teams below them in the table. I'm very fast, I'm skilful, I'm strong, I have good techniques, so I can find my way in the field of play," he said. They have a striker that stays mostly in the middle, but Martial likes to come from the side, even Rashford, so you need someone in the middle that can keep the ball, hold the ball. They need a physicality up front to keep the ball, to give and to make some movement, which I believe if everything goes well I can add to the team. Newcastle's injury list is into double figures, and manager Steve Bruce says he plans to meet with owner Mike Ashley this week. I'm meeting up with the owner in the next couple of days, that's planned. Most of the injuries are minor. I'm not one for bringing them in for the sake of it. He's been very supportive of me, I'd expect that. Alanyaspor will host Kasimpasa for the Cup. Both teams are one of the teams of the Super League. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Alanyaspor have a more offensive team. They have an effective attack. They have a solid defense. In any case, the hosts will try to dominate on the home ground. They tend to score a goal. Also, we have Kasimpasa who's is not very good team in this season. The visitors have less potential. In any case, I think, they will pay attention on their defense. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. It could also be a draw. And O'Neill says Rangers boss Steven Gerrard must strengthen his squad if they hope to stop Celtic sealing a record 10th consecutive title. You take great confidence from that final. You've won when you didn't play well against your rivals, and from that moment onwards Celtic got stronger and Rangers got weaker," O'Neill added. I think Celtic are a stronger side. For them to compete with Celtic over a whole season, they [Rangers] need a stronger team. However, they have missed their last two with Raheem Sterling having his initial effort and retaken effort, after a VAR review, saved at Wolves in December, with Guardiola admitting it is something he will have to "reflect on". I always give confidence to the players to take it but maybe I have to take the decision which guy is going to take it," the Spaniard said. Not for Gabriel today because Sergio and Raheem have missed too - but we are not safe. Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory predictions for Sunday’s A-League fixture at Central Coast Stadium. These two sides have underperformed so far this season but can either find three points here? Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. MANAGER: Sam Allardyce (Crystal Palace) Building a team of the decade means stacking the attack with legends is crucial. Pace, power and goals dominate the front three before we delve into a technically gifted trio with N’Golo Kante – who can do both sides of the game - mopping up. Seamus Coleman and Patrick Van Aanholt are not really defenders so there is plenty of work for Virgil Van Dijk and Nemanja Vidic to be getting on with, while Asmir Begovic’s gloriously solid stint in between the sticks for Stoke simply cannot be overlooked. His side played admirably in the second half to push Liverpool back and might have snatched a draw had substitute Giovani Lo Celso not wasted a glorious late chance. But he knows he faces a tough task to provide Champions League football again next season with Tottenham now in eighth place and nine points behind fourth-placed Chelsea. He re-established his career at Getafe before the switch to Palace came. The move was a gamble, but it’s paid off, before the Coronavirus pandemic struck he was being mentioned as a possible call-up for Spain’s Euro 2020 squad. It’s not as if the two high-profile Spanish keepers in the Premier League are covering themselves in glory this season… If you need further convincing of the status of Guaita, just scroll through Palace Twitter when there were some suggestions that he could leave in the summer, showing he’s already earned himself a place firmly in the hearts of supporters. Fortunately, in relation to this game, much of Wimbledon's downfall has come on the road. At home, things have been slightly brighter for Glynn Hodges men, who've lost only one of their last seven at Kingsmeadow, four of which they've won. Wimbledon have also done a good job of scoring on a regular basis at home, as they've notched in each of their last nine home games and have only failed to score once in front of a home crowd this term. At the other end, things haven't been as good. The Dons have conceded in four of their last five at home, as well as in nine out of 12 all told. The team have scored in every game so far this season and scored twice or more in four of their seven games this term. Despite this good goalscoring form, they haven’t been able to see similar fortunes at the other ends of the pitch, keeping just one clean sheet in the new campaign and struggling defensively at times. The next game takes us to Serbia. Here are Back and Subotica opposite. The host is on the 5th place in the table. The guest is on the 8th place in the table. The host is 8 points ahead and has a better goal difference. They have scored 11 times more and scored 8 goals less. Both teams, however, have rather a passing record of the last 5 games. However, the host has a good record. Here they have lost none of the last 5 games. By contrast, the guest is very weak in away games. They lost 4 games in their last 5 away games. That's why I'm counting on a win for the host. AHC -0.75 victory 1 Unlike in most other competitions, Premier League referees have been told by the PGMOL, which is responsible for match officials in the English game, to use pitchside monitors sparingly, instead relying on what video assistants tell them. The exception is deciding between a yellow or red card. Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho told reporters on Tuesday that the system should be renamed VR - Video Referee - because the pitch referee is no longer making the decisions. On their own patch, Juventus have been typically useful this season, winning six and drawing one of their seven home matches. They've scored 15 and have conceded eight and have generally looked like they will continue picking up wins at Allianz Stadium. Concarneau against Stade Lavallois here, meeting of the French National Football team which is played today night at 20:00. There is a completely balanced card between two teams with the same technical potential. Concarneau, back from a 0-0 draw against Villefranche, faces a team back from a home draw with the same result against Creteil. I expect a very tight race here in which we should not see many goals scored; guests have one of the least defenses of the tournament so let's try a draw here. I expect them tl SharePoint and settle for a 1-1 draw here. Having performed respectably to beat the drop in each of their first two seasons after winning promotion, SPAL may have had eyes for a respectable mid-table finish this time around, though they've gone in the other direction. To put it simply, they're struggling, so much so that staying up looks as big ask. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+5' Substitution, Derby County. Craig Forsyth replaces Martyn Waghorn because of an injury. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Josh Davison (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 90'+4' Andre Wisdom (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Derby County. in this game I think it is much smarter to go for this option both to score than to risk trying to predict who can be the winner in this match and that is because aue on one side is third best home team in the league but overall they are on the middle and on the other hand sandhausen is very close to the relegation zone and since their defense is very bad the only way to avoid defeat in this one is to attack so I think both will score a goal and 1-1 could be correct score at the end ~^~!"#[Live@sTREAM]$Golden State Warriors vs Toronto 1:47:37Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors GAME Live free : It's Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors GAME Live Online Free and this Today ...DCS Test - · 5 hours ago Branescu was proving a stubborn barrier and, when Kilmarnock's Alan Power forced Allan McGregor into a save on the break, Gerrard responded by sending on Morelos for Defoe. The Colombian's 28th goal of the season was to follow soon after as he finished off a sweet passing move involving Ryan Jack and Joe Aribo. Warriors vs. Raptors: How to watch online, live stream info Jan 27, 2023 — Toronto @ Golden State. Current Records: Toronto 22-27; Golden State 24-24. What to Know. This Friday, the Golden State Warriors are hoping ... It's ridiculous. What I will never understand is how these people can abuse opposition players for having black skin when they have black players in their own team. It sums them up as people that the best thing they could be is a hypocrite. PFA calls for government enquiry into racism in football Racism claims mar Chelsea win at Tottenham Make racists confront victims I think they should be made to sit down with the black players of their own clubs so they can explain what on earth was going through their heads. Arsenal have won four of their last five matches and after the postponement of their match against Manchester City, they will go to this game well rested. They have not done well against Brighton in recent meetings but they will meet a side low on confidence after going winless in 10 matches. Though Arsenal have not won many away matches in the league, they have a fairly good away run across all competitions. Looking at Brighton’s form, and placed against Arsenal’s improving defensive performance, we feel a 1-0 win for Arsenal could pass here. Javier Calleja's side are now without a win in six La Liga games following three draws and three defeats, and although last weekend's 0-0 stalemate against Atletico Madrid at La Ceramica can be considered a fair result, they desperately need a victory soon to restore confidence and prevent being drawn into the relegation picture. Man United and Spurs set for showdown Manchester United and Spurs are set to kick off as Jose Mourinho returns to Old Trafford for the first time. Follow it live! 18:00 - Petit 'experienced racism' at Barcelona Emmanuel Petit has claimed that his time at Barcelona was plagued by racism in the dressing room. All three sides were promoted from League One last season and, unfortunately for them, all three were heading straight back down, according to the statistics. The only big change saw Wigan Athletic jump up a couple of places at the expense of Huddersfield Town and Middlesbrough. So how will the season actually end? The official mood music from the EFL is that they are still hopeful the Championship can reach a conclusion, although we're no nearer to finding out how or when this could happen. It is fair to say that the new decade has not exactly started in the way that Cambridge United would have hoped for as since the turn of the year they have lost all three of their league matches. With a run like that it is perhaps unsurprising to learn that they have dropped down the league and they now find themselves in 16th position. It is not as if they were in the form of their lives before the new year either as the only time they came away from anything other than a defeat in their last six outings was when they secured a 1-0 win against an out of form Morecambe side a few weeks ago. Streaming: Raptors vs. Warriors Live 08.01.2024 Golden State 4 hours ago — Streaming: Raptors vs. Warriors Live 08.01.2024 Golden State Warriors - Toronto Raptors game starts on Jan 8, 2024 at 1:30:00 AM UTC. Whenever a side drops down a division, their plans for immediately gaining promotion back to the league above will usually require a the side to ensure they make their home stadium a fortress, and for Bradford City that is exactly what they have managed to achieve. The Bantams go into this weekend’s match with the best home record in League 2 as they have managed to accumulate 29 points from their 13 games at Valley Parade. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. QPR and Bristol City will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. QPR this season have the following results: 11W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Bristol City have 13W, 8D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In this game hosts are big favorites in my opinion and I expect easy win for them, Lokomotiv played 2:2 in the first round vs Fazkand while Dushanbe suffered debacle and they have lost with even 0-7 against Istiqlol, so they showed very bad defense they showed a lot of weakness and I expect that hosts will dominate from the start of this game and my tip for this match is that Lokomotiva will win with 2 or more goals difference, I believe that we can see 3-1 4-1, odds are good and I will not miss it. Gl to all! Home team Budapest Honved is currently in second place. 7 rankings with 41 points. Specifically, after 31 matches, they won 11 wins. The remaining 8 draws are 12 defeats. Budapest Honved's current form is not good when only. Get 1 win and 1 draw and 3 losses. However, this match was returned to the home ground and only had to welcome. A team is not in good form, Budapest Honved is not difficult to get 3 points.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page