top of page

Mysite Group

Public·206 members

(livestream>) ZED vs El Gaish live online 9 January 2024

13 hours ago — ZED - Tala'ea El-Gaish. Explore site. 365betmobile · betway app · william ... Live stream. Format Odds. Decimal (1.50) Fractional (1/2)

The 21-year-old sought out Morata to apologise after the match, while both managers leapt to the player’s defence. It was the most important piece of play,” said opposing boss Simeone. I told him (Valverde) that he did what he had to do at that moment. I think the prize for the best player makes perfect sense because Valverde won the game in this action. Paderborn is in last place with 20 points while Werder Bremen is in 17th place with 25 points. Werder Bremen is 6 points behind the escape from relegation zone and I predict a win for them in this match. They have the last chance to take 3 points and to be near the other teams. At least they must fight against Dusseldorf that is in relegation play off place and they have 3 points more than Werder Bremen. Dusseldorf will play against Dortmund in this week and for Werder Bremen is a great chance to go equal with points with Dusseldorf. If they can't beat Paderborn I think for them the season will be hard to rescue. They have more qualities and I predict an away win here. ZED - results, fixtures, ZED FC - El Daklyeh live Follow ZED live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 27.12. ZED FC - El Daklyeh, 30.12. El Gaish - ZED FC, 14.02. ZED FC - ... Wigan vs Bristol City predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash. Will Bristol City be able to end their wait for a victory in this clash? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Some major sports events are going ahead though. In Britain the week-long Cheltenham horse racing festival, attracting thousands of fans each day, was gearing up for its blue-riband Gold Cup later on Friday. In rugby, Saturday's Six Nations clash between Wales and Scotland is also going ahead in Cardiff while this weekend's Premiership Rugby Cup final in England between Sale Sharks and Harlequins in Manchester also survives. However, this season has seen him start only four games and trailed in more advanced position. This has lead to speculation that the combative midfielder is unhappy and open to move. Though he has reiterated his focus is fully on playing for the Gunners, he left the door open by admitting he will ‘ see what happens’ in the future. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Chris Basham (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Posted at 69' VAR Decision: No Penalty Arsenal. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Sheffield United. Callum Robinson replaces John Lundstram. Posted at 67' Foul by Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal). Posted at 67' Chris Basham (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Isloch are on the 6th place in the league and are especially strong at home with a 4-0-1 record in 5 matches. With 8 goals scored they are the most productive home team in the league together with Slutsk and Neman Grodno. S. Gregg Berhalter, the two coaches told Reuters. They are going to qualify for the next World Cup," Arena, who coached the team at the 2002 and 2006 World Cups, said in an interview. I don't doubt that at all. I 100% think the team will make the World Cup," Bradley, who was coach from 2006-2011, said in a separate interview. When Morgan Gibbs-White was called a "monkey" during the Under-17 World Cup final three years ago, it was the second time he had been racially abused. The first had been during an English Schools national cup quarter-final. I think I was about 15," the Wolves forward tells BBC Sport. We were winning 4-0 or 5-0 and there was a heated situation. One of their players started being racist to me. He eventually got kicked out of the sport. PSG have been dominant not only in matches against Marseille, but in Ligue 1 as well. They are embroiled in a competitive title chase for the first time in many seasons and will be compelled to give their best here. Marseille have not done well lately and a feature in their matches has been the high scores. We expect this one to stick to that script, and we’ll go with over 2.5 goals. Under-pressure Everton manager Marco Silva needs to be "put out of his misery", says former England striker Chris Sutton. Ex-Hull City and Watford boss Silva is fighting to save his job after his side fell to a 2-0 home defeat by struggling Norwich City on Saturday. Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, Sutton said: "Under Silva, Everton are in a race to the bottom, not the top. He added: "There has been no improvement under him. Like the goal, Jamie was outstanding all evening, it was a great pass by Harvey. But it shows there’s a long way to go so tonight we have to keep that humility. We have to respect the quality of opposition we were against tonight. Technically they’re on another level and Kevin De Bruyne was world class tonight. These are the bottom two teams in the league standings at this moment, the hosts are favorites only because they are playing at home and the guests concede goals with ease on the road but are not that bad at scoring some themselves, drawing once here 2-2 and losing once 2-1 last season also in the league. I wanted a fresh challenge. What that league brings is travel, heat, humidity, elevation - it's going to be so far away from what I've experienced. I'm the most 'English player' I think there is. I love to play in the rain, wet. I'd take wind over sun. But at key tournaments, weather is one of those things that zaps your energy, and it'll be quite nice to test myself in probably the worst place for heat and humidity going. RB Leipzig are unbeaten in 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund have three clean sheets in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund are unbeaten in three matches against Leipzig. Leipzig have no clean sheet in the last six matches. Borussia Dortmund have seven wins in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund will play host to RB Leipzig in one of the biggest midweek games in the Bundesliga this Tuesday as the league enters Round 16. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Gonçalo Paciência (Eintracht Frankfurt) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. David Abraham (Eintracht Frankfurt) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Daichi Kamada. Pereira taps the ball back to Martial on the edge of the box who shoots low a yard from the near post but despite getting two hands on a shot that was hardly rasping, it sneaks past Dubravka. GOAL! Mason Greenwood. A rocket from 25 yards off the crossbar latching onto a mistake from Schar. GOAL! Rashford powers home a header after a cross from Wan-Bissaka, who beat Willems then put in a pin-point centre. Sunderland finally seems to play good which was expected to happening the whole season, but still there is hope they could make into top 6, just they need to continue winning games like this versus teams like Wycombe,cause Sunderland is realisticly better squad than Wycombe especially when they are playing at home and especially because visitors are not in good shape at all with 3 defeats from last 4 games! Now he is ready for the next step, which is the international stage. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTD 2: Villa's Grealish has to be in England squad - Jenas I just cannot believe he has not even had a senior call-up by England yet because for me he should not just be in the squad, he should be starting every game - he is above what Gareth Southgate has got in his midfield right now. West brom Albion remain unbeaten at home this season, with some high scoring form taking them top of the division. They are playing amazing football and seem unstoppable . They host a Sheffield Wednesday side who are just outside the top six. The visitors have lost four of their last 6 away matches. Unsurprisingly, west brom are favorites for a victory this weekend and I expect them to win here and score 2 or more goals. Because they have scored two or more goals in their last five home matches. Also Sheffield Wednesday also have a good scoring record. Goals are expected. The home team have found scoring a problem at times and have not been able to score as many goals as they would have wanted in their matches. This could be another low scoring match for them after seeing not many goals in their past 2 matches and seeing under 1.5 goals in these matches. The amount of shots on target have been low and this could be exactly the same for this match. This could be a low scoring match as improvement will also need to be made on their defensive efforts with some recent losing matches in the league. With no extra time being played in the League Cup since the 2017 edition, the contest went straight to a penalty shootout in which Lyon converted all of their spot kicks. This is the last season of the League Cup, which was created in 1995 and been won a record eight times by Paris St Germain, after the French league voted to suspend the competition having failed to secure a broadcaster for 2020-2024. Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster has agreed a new two-year contract to keep him at the club until the age of 39. Foster, 37, made his Hornets debut while on loan in 2005 and has made nearly 150 appearances in two spells. The former England international has been ever-present in the Premier League this season - making 89 saves. Watford, in 17th place, resume their Premier League season against Leicester on Saturday 20 June. For some time now it feels as if we have seen his name more on the internet, social media and newspaper than we have on our TVs and radios. Paul Pogba is now 27 and this season he has spent more time in the transfer gossip mill than on the pitch. And this isn't even down to choices of his manager. Quite the opposite. I am just trying to impact the next generation in a positive way," he said. I have done a lot of work with children and when I heard about the schools shutting down, I knew some kids would not be getting free meals at school. When I was at school, I was on free meals and my mum wouldn't get home until around six o'clock so my next meal would have been about eight o'clock. I was fortunate, and there are kids in much more difficult situations that don't get their meals at home. A CFA decision on Liaoning has been expected since last week after the club failed to provide evidence to authorities they had cleared their debts and had paid employees' salaries. Everyone is expecting a decision and no decision has been made," says Mulenga. That leaves everyone in limbo. How can the players go to other clubs? They don't know if they're free or not free. But the Times claim his future rests on his next two games; West Ham have consecutive home games against Leicester and Bournemouth. Former Everton manager David Moyes is said to be the leading contender to replace him. Paper Round’s view: In a world where Jose Mourinho is the Tottenham boss and Carlo Ancelotti is in charge of Everton, nothing surprises Paper Round any more. Tala'ea El Gaish-ZED FC - Premier League 2023/2024 Tala'ea El GaishTala'ea El GaishvsvsZED FCZED FC. Kick off: 17:00; Date: Sat, 30-Dec-23. Preview; Head to Head · Betting; Match Centre; Match Report; Live ... Let him go to jail’ – now is probably not the time to be sensationalist, everyone Luka Jovic is reportedly in trouble in his native Serbia. According to the Tanjug news agency the Real Madrid striker broke his mandatory 28-day coronavirus quarantine when he returned to Serbia from Spain. The forward denies any wrongdoing, a point reinforced by his father, Milan Jovic, in an interview with Puls Online. The move also sees Moore reunite with the Pride's English head coach, the former Birmingham City boss Marc Skinner. Moore, who had started all 14 of fifth-placed Reading's Women's Super League games this term, joined the Berkshire club after the financial collapse of her former club Notts County in 2017. She previously spent five campaigns at Birmingham City - helping them lift the 2012 FA Cup - after spells at Leeds United, Lincoln City and Doncaster Rovers Belles. In any event, buoyed by their famous atmosphere, Liverpool absolutely thumped Atlético Madrid 1-0 in the 90 minutes, then smashed them, er, 1-3 in extra time. Diego Simeone has heard of xG, but has no time for it. To be clear, while Atlético were as committed as ever, this was not a defensive masterclass. Excelsior will be meeting with the away team team Maastricht and this game we have given that this two teams will score an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have played together they are very used of scoring many goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction MANCHESTER, England, March 18 (Reuters) - England's Football League, representing the three divisions below the Premier League, said it is aiming to complete the current season and has put in place a 50 million pound ($57. The primary objective, in order to protect competition integrity, is to deliver a successful conclusion to the 2019/20 season, subject to the over-riding priority around health and well-being," the EFL, which represents 72 clubs, said on Wednesday. Bayern social distancing Great this from Bayern, who honour the social distancing while announcing Muller's extension. That's Hasan Salihamidzic, sporting director of Bayern, and executive board member Oliver Kahn posing either side of Muller. Hasan Salihamidzic, sporting director of FC Bayern Muenchen, Thomas Mueller of FC Bayern Muenchen and Oliver Kahn, Executive Board Member of FC Bayern Muenchen, pose with a jersey after Mueller's contract was extended until 2023 on April 07, 2020Getty Images 10:39 - From the pool to the bike. It's important that VAR is there to support the referee. It shouldn't be somebody else taking the decision on behalf of the referee, and this is how VAR is implemented in almost every part of the world, but not everywhere," he told the Olympic Channel, the International Olympic Committee's web-based TV station. These teams love a draw. Three of the last four clashes between these sides have ended level and with Nice drawing two of their last four home matches while Angers have tied their last two on the road, we're backing another stalemate here. Angers haven't been great at scoring away from home this season but with Nice only failing to concede in one home game this campaign (against Reims, the second worst attacking team in Ligue 1), we're backing this one to finish 1-1. Les Aiglons have scored in every home game bar one since December so we're expecting them to net here against this Angers side who have conceded the third most away goals this season. Manager of Manchester United Ole Gunnar Solskjaer shares a joke with Gary NevilleGetty Images " If football players need to play every day for nine days to finish the Premier League as a worst-case scenario, they would do it because they'd get their heads around it and make it a festival of football. I said to Paulo Sousa, 'check out his hand' and he said, 'I know, he's predicting the score'. When we walked out, the trophy was there and I said to myself, 'If there is one game you need to perform, this is it'. The Borussia Dortmund team that took on Juventus in the 1997 Champions League finalLambert performed. His cross set-up Riedle for the opener and he managed to reduce Zinedine Zidane to a peripheral role in the final. The performances of both clubs only add weight to our prediction for a 2-1 final scoreline in Woking’s favour, as both teams have scored in 60% of Maidenhaead’s home matches as well as in 80% of Woking’s away games. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 60% of Woking’s away games and the visitors have scored 18 goals on the road and only conceded 12, while Maidenhead have only scored 10 goals at home and conceded 11. Two sides in the bottom six of the table clash this week, as Al Masry and El Geish search for vital points in this clash. Neither side can consider themselves safe from the drop at this early stage of the season, with poor starts for both putting them in trouble. However, can either side turn things around here? Posted at 68' Foul by Darnell Furlong (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 68' Jude Bellingham (Birmingham City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 67' Foul by Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 67' Álvaro Giménez (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page