top of page

Mysite Group

Public·146 members

Dortmund vs Standard live online 9 January 2024

Dec 19, 2023 — How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. FSV Mainz ... Watch live sports and more without cable on ESPN+. Click here to watch Bundesliga action.

That could turn out to be his final appearance for the club. Robinson, who joined Everton as an 11-year-old, did not make a first-team appearance for the club. He spent the 2018 season on-loan at Wigan and then joined them for around £2m last summer. While Wigan manager Paul Cook would not want to lose Robinson, with his side anchored in the Championship relegation zone, he hopes to use the money to fund deadline day spending that gives them a chance of avoiding a return to League One. Bolton remain in an unfavourable position, but it can't be ignored that Keith Hill's men continue to improve. A lot of their stats say otherwise, but a lot of those stats are skewed by the ridiculous position that they were in at the start of the season. Make no mistake about it, The Trotters are now a tough side to face, especially at Macron Stadium. Earlier this week the prestigious Indian Wells tournament was cancelled and the International Tennis Federation (ITF) has suspended all its events until April 20, including the inaugural revamped Fed Cup Finals scheduled for Budapest. The women's WTA Tour, reacting to the Miami Open cancellation, said the Volvo Car Open in Charleston would not be held and that it would make a decision this week on the European claycourt season. Assisted by Max Aarons. Posted at 76' Christoph Zimmermann (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Shane Long (Southampton). Posted at 75' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 75' Foul by Oriol Romeu (Southampton). Posted at 73' Foul by Teemu Pukki (Norwich City). Posted at 72' Tahith Chong (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Maximilian Kilman (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 72' Hand ball by Fred (Manchester United). SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. João Moutinho replaces Romain Saïss. Posted at 70' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Leander Dendoncker. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. The supporter, who was accompanied by a guardian, was spotted by stewards when he made the alleged gesture during Burnley's 5-0 Premier League defeat. The club said the teenager was under investigation by the Metropolitan Police. Son, named Asia's International Player of the Year last week, scored in the first period when he picked the ball up in his own half and cut through Burnley's midfield and defence with a solo run before slotting it past the goalkeeper. PSG have been scoring a plenty of goals but have had a serious crack in defence and facing a Dijon side with a lively attack in recent matches spells some danger for the Parisians. In the last five matches, PSG have conceded 12 but they have scored at least four in four their last five matches. We are backing them to continue with their high scoring tendencies, especially given they are playing at home, but we feel Dijon may sneak in a goal as well. We will go for a 4-1 win for PSG. Slavia Mozyr is going to host Torpedo fc, the home team is coming from a three goals to two win when they were away to Vitebsk and their win is an indication to show that they are now back into their form. AC Milan - Borussia Dortmund summary: score, goals, highlights Nov 28, 2023 — Just be sure to stick with me too, please! You can also watch a AC Milan vs Borussia Dortmund live stream on fuboTV, which offers a free trial. After 9 matches, the side have 9 points and have shown they can be competitive at this level. Indeed, they've lost just 2 of said matches and have made themselves hard to beat, but will be hungry to start turning draws into wins and Tuesday's game represents a good opportunity to do exactly that, with a weak visiting outfit in town. A form guide for the last 20 League One games has Portsmouth in second place. They have more than made up for the slow start they made to the new season and are now in the play-off positions. Home form is the main reason for that rise up the table. No league losses this season and the last seven have all been won. Three more points can be won here and that's the tip for this game. In terms of attacking stats this season, former Chelsea player De Bruyne ranks in the top five for most shots (52), most times in hitting the woodwork (3), most through balls (11) and providing the most crosses (170). Guardiola said: "I am delighted with the way we played. We created a lot and played really good. I enjoyed it much more [than the Arsenal game]. Kevin de Bruyne was incredible tonight - he won the game for us. Paganese will play against Cavese in a match of Serie C group C. The hosts are quite favorite to win here in this match, according to bookmakers. However, home team has a huge problems with consistency coming into this match. They were able to find the net only once in their last 5 matches meanwhile cavese has started to find the rhythm. Cavese is playing very well lately, they got 3 wins in last 4 matches and I think that they are closer to win in this game. So I am going for a victory for the visitors here in this match Assisted by Sergej Milinkovic-Savic with a headed pass. BookingPosted at 86' Jhon Chancellor (Brescia) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Jhon Chancellor (Brescia). Posted at 86' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 86' Stefano Sabelli (Brescia) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Although it's early days in the partnership, they remind me of Bryan Robson and Ray Wilkins and the way they used to link up and influence the play. If Fernandes and Pogba can have the same influence as Robson and Wilkins then good times are certainly on the horizon at Old Trafford. Did you know? Since making his Premier League debut at the start of February, no Manchester United player has been directly involved in more goals than Fernandes (six - joint-high along with Anthony Martial). And many Arsenal players, both part of the Invincible season and from other eras had their say. Patrick Vieira captained Arsenal's unbeaten Invincibles under WengerPA Sport And a few people were quick to note that this brings a bit of respite to Arsenal after a galling season for the north London club. For Mick O'Flanagan, there was the satisfaction of having been on the winning side against Scotland in two sports. He had played centre in the 6-0 result when Ireland claimed its first Grand Slam in 1948. A New York newspaper report from the gameIn the euphoria of the victory at Triborough Stadium, everything else that followed became a bit of an anti-climax for Belfast Celtic. It was known that the club had tendered its resignation from the Irish League. Sevilla's 11 match unbeaten run in all competitions may have come to an end on Thursday night after they were beaten 1-0 by APOEL Nicosia in Cyprus, but the result won't concern Julen Lopetegui and his side too much considering they had already qualified easily for the Last 16 of the Europa League as Group A winners. They have different ways of play, they have playing build-up, they can be more direct, they have speed up front, they have creativity in the centre of the park, they are cheeky on the wings, they can play crosses, they go inside, all that stuff. It's just like a football team should be, like a successful football team is. Ighalo scores as Man Utd thrash Club Brugge The tie was level at 1-1 following the first leg but the Scottish Premiership champions fell behind on the night and aggregate six minutes into the second half as Michael Santos struck. An Odsonne Edouard penalty looked to have sent the game to extra time but Celtic conceded two goals in the final five minutes, through Pep Biel and Dame N'Doye, to ensure it was the Danish side that progressed to the last 16. Both of these clubs have been scoring and conceding regularly of late. Lyon have to attack as they look to get through to the last sixteen and need to get a better result than Zenit achieve away at Portugal. Leipzig have ambitions of their own as they bid to win the group and a bet on both teams to score looks a good one here. The key questions for 'Project Restart'"I'm not even talking about football at the moment - I'm talking about my family's health," Deeney said on Instagram. If I feel that I'm not looking after my family, then I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to put my family at risk. What are they going to do, take money off me? I've been broke before so it doesn't bother me. They're talking about not playing in front of fans until 2021. Wolves: Lacking depthWith 11 players playing at least two-thirds of minutes this season, Wolves have the most settled side in the Premier League but very little squad depth beyond it, having used the fewest players overall (20). Of their first-team players, Joao Moutinho is the only one approaching the end of his career, but the club may have to spend big to adequately fill the boots of the influential midfielder. Borussia Dortmund vs Standard Liege live score,prediction() Borussia Dortmund vs Standard Liege live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2024/01/09 at 02:00:00 UTC time in International Club Friendly. Ancelotti's son, Davide, will be his assistant at Goodison Park alongside current caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson. More on this story throughout the afternoon. Arteta talks at 'sensitive stage' While Carlo Ancelotti is chewing over a move to Everton this lunchtime, Mikel Arteta also has much food for thought as he considers the chance to become Arsenal's new manager. The wonder is why it took Arteta’s diagnosis to finally make something happen. Why the Premier League had to be put into a position where it had no other choice to finally tackle this issue. The Warm-Up is no scientist, and certainly not in any position to judge with any clarity whether the UK government’s rather more relaxed approach to the greatest public health crisis of modern times is advisable or not, but there cannot be any sensible argument for asking tens of thousands of people to congregate in one place, squeeze in alongside each other on public transport, share toilets and food outlets. Scientists have confirmed it takes an average of five days for symptoms to show. The club said it would refund supporters with tickets and was also contacting other Arsenal staff or guests who shared the directors' box restaurant during the game on 27 February. We understand this will cause inconvenience and cost to fans planning to attend the game but Arsenal, Manchester City and the Premier League have agreed that the short notice of Mr Marinakis' infection means there is no alternative but to take the time to complete a proper assessment of risk," the Premier League said in a statement. By Martyn Herman and Amy Tennery LONDON/NEW YORK, March 12 (Reuters) - The coronavirus pandemic shredded the global sporting calendar on Thursday, with men's tennis shut down for six weeks, top European soccer leagues placed on hold, NHL suspended and Major League Baseball's opening day postponed. Speculation over whether the world's premier sporting events could go forward under the spectre of coronavirus culminated in a series of unprecedented postponements and cancellations across the globe, as the sporting world faced an uncertain future. The best new mach between this two woman teams Australia league between Melbourne and Sydney we will play this best pick for this much and can for this we look get a new great chance for this mach a best pick over from 4.50 goals for this full time this match now what can be a best new chance for our play get a new great 21 points to our score if we see this five goals at this mach now what be this best new chance for our play at the march now and can we for this play get a new great win. Bournemouth have lost four consecutive Premier League games for the first time since December 2018. Since their promotion to the Premier League in 2015-16, Bournemouth have seen their opponents pick up 19 red cards, six more than any other side. Crystal Palace received their first Premier League red card since Wilfried Zaha was sent off against Southampton in January. Bournemouth have lost their last six Premier League games in London, conceding 20 goals in the process. My bet here is to the hosts to remain undefeated in the Championship round in the regular season. Well, I don't know, it's true that they have talented teams and somehow the real situation is good. The team drew 1: 1, which they played about ten days ago. But due to the fact of the home field, I definitely have to give a bigger chance to the hosts. The hosts have 4 losses, 2 draws and 4 wins in their last 10 games. They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in the last 4 games. Visitors have 4 draws, 4 wins and 2 losses in their last 10 games. I expect them to play an even game. The performances of both teams also provide plenty of reasons to back a 2-1 win for Bradford this weekend, as Plymouth have scored in four of their last six matches and both teams scored in five of Bradford’s last six matches. Plymouth haven’t scored more than one goal in any of their last four matches and 62% of their home games this season have produced over 2.5 goals. Bradford have scored two goals in three of their last six matches and average over one goal per game away from home in League Two this season. Brisbane Roar did not have a good first half of the season with only 2 wins in the first 9 matches but they have looked much better in 2020 with a 6-2-2 record in the 10 games in the league and they have climbed to the 5th place. Match in the Czech Republic between 5th, Slovan Liberec and 6th Ostrava. Both teams still hope to get into 3rd place. So, basically this is a game between two teams fighting for a place in the playoffs and they are currently in this area, so I think a draw in this game would work for both teams. Anyway, I think the guests here are underrated and that's why I'm going to try draw in this game. after the break the locals seem to be in better shape with 3 wins in 6 games. Meanwhile Ostrava won 1 in 5 games but with a more favorable fixtures. Visitors can snatch a point. Utrecht is the better team here as they are sitting on 7th place at this moment the final play-off place for an Europa League and of course they will want to keep hold of their place if not climb a couple more places by adding 3 more points from this encounter. This while it has not been the best seasons for Zwolle so far at least looking at the number of goals they have conceded so far, just one point above the relegation zone with 42 goals conceded but a decent scoring record 25 goals scored by them. Earlier, McLaren withdrew after a team member tested positive for coronavirus. Mercedes' six-time world champion Lewis Hamilton had said it would be "shocking" if the race was to go ahead in light of the coronavirus crisis. In soccer, domestic leagues, the Champions League and the pan-continental 2020 European Championship were all in limbo. Gap between big and smallCatlin believes the debate in League One stems from the differences in size between clubs in the third tier. At one end, there are clubs like Sunderland and Portsmouth, who are former Premier League sides, while others such as Tranmere and AFC Wimbledon have played in non-league football in the past decade. I liken it to an elastic band, where the Championship is on one side and League Two's on the other," said Catlin. Few dates on the global sporting calendar are as keenly-anticipated as the Augusta National showpiece, but organisers moved swiftly to postpone golf's opening major, which was due to be played between April 9-12, throwing the elite championship golf schedule into a state of flux. England's hugely-popular Premier League announced it was suspending matches until April 4, while soccer's European governing body UEFA said that next week's matches in the Champions League and Europa League would not be played. Assisted by Kenny McLean. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Max Aarons with a headed pass. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Ben Godfrey. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Jose on Eriksen future Video - Jose on Eriksen future: Only me, Amazon and Christian know!00:56 08:30 - Big night of UCL matches Right then, big old evening of Champions League action tonight, with Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham manager coming against Olympiacos. Man City host Shakhtar Donetsk, while there are two heavyweight European clashes as Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Bernabeu, and Juventus take on Atletico Madrid in Turin. Ryan Sessegnon (2016-) Fulham. Promotion (2017-18), player of the season (2017-18), team of the season (2016-17, 2017-18)Sessegnon only played two full seasons in the Championship but in that time won promotion, player of the season and made the league's team of the season on two occasions. MIDFIELDERS Gary O'Neil (1999-) Middlesbrough, West Ham, QPR, Norwich, Bristol City, Bolton. Promotion (2011-12, 2013-14, 2014-15)O'Neil went up through the play-offs three times in four seasons - with West Ham, QPR and Norwich. Saturday's games gave us an indication of what football will look like for the foreseeable future, as the Bundesliga became the first elite league to return. Relive Bayern's win over UnionThe inside view from one of Saturday's gamesWhich Bundesliga team should you support?And it was more of the same on Sunday, with substitutes and coaches socially distancing on the bench - including using the front rows of the otherwise empty stands.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page