top of page

Mysite Group

Public·171 members

((Today)) Ghana VS Namibia live streaming 8 January 2024

Baba Yara stadium has been confirmed for the Ghana vs Namibia friendly game.. ... Kessben TV was live. 16h · 󰟠. 󰟝. LIVE: Chuch Bells / Host: Sammy Adu Boakye ...

This is an issue which requires a united response and constant collaboration with players, agents and the PFA. Read the full story Premier League giants on alert as Real Madrid look to sell Bale and James The Sun reports that Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez are both for sale as Real Madrid look to reduce their wage bill and make room for a big-money move for a player such as Paul Pogba this summer. Bishops Stortford and East Thurrock will face each other in the upcoming match in the Isthmian League Premier Division. Bishops Stortford this season have the following results: 6W, 1D and 11L. Meanwhile East Thurrock have 9W, 1D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld replaces Junior Stanislas. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dominic Solanke replaces Jefferson Lerma. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Harry Wilson replaces David Brooks. Posted at 65' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Melbourne City should have enough attacking talent to take all three points this weekend but their leaky defence could prove to be problematic once again. We’re predicting Melbourne City to run out 3-1 winners in a match that should see the attacking talent and defensive frailties of these teams highlighted. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES This is Leeds United. You’ll be seeing a lot more of them For anybody that didn’t watch Monday night’s FA Cup third round game between Arsenal and Leeds United and just looked at the result, you might have been forgiven for thinking that it was a narrow but relatively routine win for the Premier League side over the Championship leaders. In their last 10 matches, Atalanta have three losses and four wins while 11 of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. They have four clean sheets in their last seven matches, and have scored two or more goals in eight of the last 15 matches. They go to this game seeking a third straight win at home, having won the last two and have three wins in the last seven home matches in Serie A. The eight-times champions trailed to Ashley Fletcher's fine finish just after the break but Moura's header spared a Tottenham side who were without injured striker Harry Kane. Tottenham dominated following Moura's equaliser but Boro keeper Tomas Mejias, making his first start of the season, frustrated them with several saves as Boro earned a replay. Fulham boss Scott Parker told BBC Radio London:"It's a tough place to come, we knew the challenge ahead of us today was a big one and it was a perfect away performance. I thought we grew into the game, we had our moments in the first half without putting our mark or control on it. In the second half] I felt we needed a bit more control in the way we played. We turned the game into what the occasion was and Blackburn make you do that. The photo of a somewhat bemused Cosgrove and a beaming Glen was posted on the Aberdeen website. Most of the reaction was the usual feelgood stuff, but one fan was having none of it. Cosgrove hadn't hit the back of the net in the league for two months at this point. Sam should be practising goal scoring instead!" he blasted. There may also have been a few expletive-laden references to the big striker being in need of a pair of specs of his own. GFA announce free gate for Ghana vs. Namibia friendly on 22 hours ago — The Ghana Football Association GFA has indicated that it will open free gate for Ghanaians to watch the friendly match between Ghana and ... Roda and Jong AZ will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Roda this season have the following results: 4W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Jong AZ have 5W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Pablo is an experienced player who will provide us with additional defensive quality,” Arsenal technical director Edu told the club’s website. We have been monitoring Pablo’s career for a while and we are very pleased to have reached agreement with Flamengo for him to join us initially until the end of our season. I'm seeing players like Fred start to look like he can do a job, Daniel James has been brilliant so the signs are good for Manchester United and part of me thinks stick with the process and stick with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer," said Jenas. But I'd struggle to ignore Pochettino. He's closer to what Klopp is than Solskjaer is and it would be a quicker process to get that team playing a certain type of football that would win a title. I have a good relationship with Cristiano. If a player who has won so much is angry about being substituted, it means he still has a lot of motivation, and this is something positive," he said. Group D leaders Juventus have already qualified for the knockout stages with two games to spare and a win on Tuesday would ensure they win the group. Sheffield United are unbeaten in four matches in all competitions. Reading have failed to win four of their last six matches in all competitions. Sheffield United have won on three of their last four visits to Reading. The FA Cup fifth round is upon us and among the fixtures at this stage of the competition is the interesting match-up between Reading and Sheffield United. Posted at 90'+1' Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Nicola Sansone (Bologna) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 86' Corner, Bologna. Conceded by Jony. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Lazio. Felipe Caicedo replaces Ciro Immobile. BookingPosted at 83' Stefan Radu (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Madureira is in good shape at home this calendar year. Indeed they have not yet experienced defeat at home in 2020. It is more complicated for Volta Redonda who did not find the way to win a match in 2020. They had 2 defeats and a draw. Madeira is a team that do not play so well, but they are good at home which means they can definitely fight for points. Volta Redonda is not so strong in the away matches, they have a favorite role, but I would not say that they will win it, so in my opinion there is a really huge chance for a draw Portsmouth is mostly a home type of team as away from home so far this season in the league alone they are just 2-2-6 and lost recently with 4-1 away from home at Accrington while just a few days ago they lost away at MK Dons being 3-0 down and eventually losing 3-1 in the end, so really poor performances from them on the road this season this while even at home they failed to beat Gillingham this term only drawing 0-0 in the end. Performances and results have been far below what is expected at Arsenal. But Emery's departure is the easy part. The more difficult challenge is to recruit a suitable successor. We are far from certain that Arsenal has the right personnel to lead this process. The AST has long been advocating that the most important changes needed at Arsenal are in the boardroom where Arsenal need better governance. Salah: Two goals against an outclassed Brighton has put Salah back in contention for the coveted Golden Boot award. At the moment the trophy is contested by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Jamie Vardy, Danny Ings and Salah. The Egypt international looked desperate to get his hat-trick against the Seagulls and should have done when he missed a sitter in the final minutes. Liverpool played this game as though the title was still at stake. When I see the job he's done at Wolves, getting them promoted, making them a seriously good team to watch, Nuno would be great," said Townsend. He looks like a coach who wants to get into a player's head and turn them around and some of the Arsenal players need that. Nuno Espirito Santo's Wolves are currently sixth in the Premier League and drew 1-1 away at Arsenal in NovemberTownsend also mentioned former Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez as another strong contender, but did not think Pochettino would move and join Tottenham's fiercest rivals after more than five years in charge of Spurs. Atletico Madrid after a 1-0 defeat to Granada failed to complete two consecutive wins in the Spanish championship, after going to Message on Friday and taking a 2-2 lead from Valencia despite being ahead twice. This season is not at its best. In Group D of the Champions League, it finished 2nd behind Juventus. Oxford started the extra period with a spring in their step but the sheer pace and wild unpredictability of Saint-Maximin, whose power also altered the momentum as Oxford ran out of steam, provided the X-Factor. The 22-year-old French forward, on as a first-half substitute for injured Joelinton, is an adventure every time he is in possession, mixing madcap losses of control and frustrating moments with a genuine match-winning touch. We have to do that together. Together we have to achieve a comeback. The former Crystal Palace midfielder started his managerial career at Reading in 1999, before taking charge at West Ham, Charlton, Southampton, Newcastle, Palace and West Brom. He led both the Hammers and Crystal Palace to the FA Cup final. We are very happy with the appointment of Alan, who has earned his spurs in English football," said Den Haag general manager Mohammed Hamdi. In general, in terms of strength, the two sides have no significant difference and the fact that Ventforet Kofu accepts this match is also easy to understand when they are playing at home. Even so, the writer does not appreciate this mortgage of the owner. Remember last time to Albirex Niigata at home last season, Ventforet Kofu also accepted the opponent 1/2. Inter are battling with Juventus for the league title and Conte knows the difference Eriksen could make if he joins in January, so it makes sense for the Nerazzurri to pay a fee to bring the Danish playmaker in to strengthen their title bid. However, Inter will need Eriksen to rediscover his form quickly, as he has not been at his best this season in England. Two minutes later, Bayern sliced open the Cologne defence with incisive passing and Coman placed his shot under Horn. It got worse for the hosts when a corner flew over the Cologne area and landed at the feet of Gnabry, who took it past a defender and drilled his shot into the bottom corner. Bayern, who were sixth in early December, had 18 shots on goal in the first half and could easily have doubled their tally as Gnabry and Joshua Kimmich hit the Cologne woodwork and Thomas Mueller scooped another effort over the crossbar. Hull city is playing pretty bad at home recently but on the road they are playing fantastic, they won 3 in a row and I believe they are going to continue with that streak today versus the derby county, of course it is not easy at all to beat derby on the road and because of that the odd on hull is this high but still derby is not so good team at all and they are closer to the relegation zone then to the playoff zone and on this Odd I Will take the hull for the win but double chance is much safer option Inter are winless in the last 3 games including the last 2 serie A games and have lost the first place again to Juventus. But with a win today, they can get on equal points again with the league leaders. At home Inter has a decent 5-2-1 record and with 6 goals conceded they have the best defense at home in the league. Re-Live: Ghana 3-1 Namibia ( 2024 WAFCON Qualifier) Dec 1, 2023 — Watch the Black Queens of Ghana host Namibia in the first leg of the 2024 Women's Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at the Accra Sports ... They were also the first side to do so against a team managed by Guardiola since Hoffenheim in March 2014. English managers have taken just four points in their last 30 away Premier League matches against Manchester City, with all four being won by Roy Hodgson's Crystal Palace. David Silva has scored with each of his last two direct free-kick attempts in the Premier League, with those coming in his last three games. As I've always said, he's quite happy in Madrid," Barnett told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. It's his life that he wants to lead. Financially, he will want for nothing the rest of his life, and his children and grandchildren. He's won nearly everything in the world, except the World Cup, but unfortunately he plays for Wales so some things are beyond him. So he's won everything else, to come back and play [in the Premier League] would be unbelievable - a big thing. That's why he plays. Have you seen the games? "Two shots on target (against Newcastle) and we conceded. We will improve. City enjoyed 77 percent of possession against Newcastle and had 24 goal attempts but were not clinical -- a theme that has developed this season, allowing Liverpool to pull clear. They will again be without striker Sergio Aguero who will also miss next weekend's derby against Manchester United because of a thigh injury. I never think it's a bad thing being a free agent. It depends on what you're coming off the back of. If you're coming off an injury and you haven't played for a long time, then you can find yourself in a difficult position. I know how good I am and I know how hard I've worked to get to where I am. This is the first time I've been in this position since I was 17. Me now is totally different to then. Their failure has been an epic one. Celtic champions & Hearts relegatedLawwell & Lennon hail nine in a row Hearts say relegation more costly than legal fightBrown still Celtic's ace in packIn this review of the top flight we start with the champions, 13 points clear when football was suspended with Rangers having one game in hand. Celtic had two blips in the campaign. They lost to Livingston in early October and then won 11 in a row after it. It may have been cheaper for Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to see Pochettino off the premises rather than back ambitious transfer plans but he must find funds for Mourinho now or face the prospect of undoing much of the good work - Champions League regulars while moving into a new stadium - under the Argentine. Whereas Liverpool look united, forceful and ooze infallibility, Spurs were tentative and negative for the first hour in their new stadium before finally rousing themselves and almost grabbing a point. The march from Europa Champion league between Genk and Salzburg is a good soccer match for this players how love play the pick at more goals at a match. We will play the best pick for this match the pick over from 3.25 goals what in this time be a good chance for us get new points to our order. We will can see the pick as a win if we see at the mach four goals what can be a real chance for our pick we play at the mach and look a great soccer play from boat teams at the mach. Happy and Joy! The last 3 fixtures played between these two teams during the previous 3 seasons here at Ulm all of them ended with 2-1 final scores so just 3 goals scored each time not more reason why I will stick with simply the over 2.5 goals but not so sure about the outcome although Ulm won twice with 2-1 they also lost once with 2-1 so I prefer to be betting here on a game with both teams scoring and also over 2.5 goals to happen odds are not that great but perhaps could be useful in a combo bet here. Meanwhile, manager Emery is facing fresh questions over his job at Emirates Stadium this week, after a number of fan groups called for "urgent action" to be taken over the club's struggles in the league. I know some teams come here and are fearless against us and we need to be strong for our supporters but first we need to reconnect with them," he said. But really, my wish is tomorrow that the supporters and every supporter helps the team because we need them. In all likelihood we would have lifted the title by now. We should be champions. Considering we’re still in March, that's absolutely remarkable. There are no thoughts of parades at the moment and winning silverware is not the most important thing on the agenda for Kopites. Given the severity of the situation with the virus, it’s hard to focus on football,” Heaton said. He has put in some good performances in some seasons but the drop-off has been extremely severe since 2014. As our colleagues at Eurosport France point out, Ronaldo’s true zenith came almost ten years ago exactly. On February 21st 2010 Ronaldo unleashed a howitzer of such proportions that even if Villarreal goalkeeper Diego Lopez had managed to get to it (which was never happening) he would have been carried into the net. We are here to win games," said Courtois in his teammate's defence. What has happened, has happened. He [Bale] gives everything in training and matches to help us win. The Bernabeu has its opinion and I am not in a position to comment on that. Aguero to miss Manchester derby Sergio Aguero will not be fit to face Manchester United at the Etihad next month after limping out of Manchester City's 2-1 win against Chelsea on Saturday.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page