top of page

Mysite Group

Public·189 members

[[[WATCH<<<<]-]] Lugano vs Genk live streaming 09.01.2024

10 hours ago — 13.05.2023 — Du kannst das Spiel auch im IPTV beim Anbieter Swisscom TV Air live verfolgen. FC Lugano gegen den FC Winterthur im Live-Stream ...

Goals from Virgil van Dijk and Mohamed Salah sent Liverpool 16 - ! - points clear at the top of the table, despite a spirited effort from United. For the first time in 30 years, the league title is coming to Anfield; all that remains to be seen is how many records they break and whether they can add any other trophies to it. MAN OF THE MATCH Mo Salah (Liverpool): He seemed the only attacking Liverpool player who was on today. Often dropping deep to get the ball to put some life into Liverpool's stagnant play he created a number of chances for his team-mates and well worth the goal giving him more goals in his first 100 matches than Rush, Robbie Fowler or Michael Owen managed. Lugano vs Genk Prediction, Betting Tips and Match Previews 2 days ago — Genk have no clean sheet in 5 away matches. Head to head: Teams have never met. Lugano - Genk. Cool online betting sites ... Though Bolton are more competitive than they were before Hill took the reins, they're still a side that struggled to put their best foot forward on the road. They've won only once away from home this term and have lost eight out of ten. One of the reasons that Bolton have struggled on the road in recent weeks is a lack of goals. The Trotters have scored just once in their last four travelling matches and none in their last three. That is a problem and a worry ahead of their trip to Sincil Bank, where Lincoln have been very fluid in the final third of late. I've spent nearly 20 years growing this club and there have been many hurdles along the way – none of this magnitude – the COVID-19 pandemic is the most serious of them all," Levy said in a statement https://www. We have, as a necessity, ceased all fan-facing operations. With such uncertainty we shall all need to work together to ensure the impact of this crisis does not undermine the future stability of the club. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Liverpool 2, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 90'+3' Dejan Lovren (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Offside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Leandro Trossard tries a through ball, but Neal Maupay is caught offside. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Pascal Groß (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Hibernian will review CCTV footage to identify the culprit after a glass bottle was thrown at Rangers defender Borna Barisic at Easter Road on Friday. Barisic was prone on the turf after a challenge that led to Ryan Porteous being sent off in Rangers' 3-0 Scottish Premiership win when missiles were seen landing on the pitch in his vicinity. Hibs installed a new security system in the summer after incidents last term. Casemiro looked to gave given the visitors the lead after just 13 minutes, heading from from a Toni Kroos free kick delivery. However, VAR was used to rule out the goal, showing the Brazilian midfielder to be offside when the cross was made. The breakthrough did finally come 12 minutes from the end, though, with Nacho Fernandez, who was playing at right back with Dani Carvajal suspended, glancing home a Kroos cross, giving Real Madrid the win to open up a three-point gap at the top of La Liga. It is easy to criticise Drinkwater at the moment, given his run of indiscretions, but there could be a man in need of some assistance more than judgement, and both his clubs and the sport’s governing and player associations could step in to give him some help. Read the full story Real Madrid’s Coronavirus preparation Unsurprisingly there are more problems with Coronavirus for European football, and Spanish newspaper Marca reports on the lengths to which Real Madrid have gone to protect their players. That victory over Everton ended a run of seven consecutive winless games in the top flight for Daniel Farke’s side, and with six of those being losses it comes as no surprise that they find themselves stranded in the relegation zone. They sit 18th after that win last weekend, three points adrift of West Ham above them and knowing they really need to pick up the pace for the rest of the season. The AFC announced the first leg matches in the round of 16 will now be played on August 11 and 12 with the return meetings two weeks later, while the first leg of the quarter-finals will be held on September 15 and 16. The second legs will be played on September 29 and 30. Semi-final matches will be played on October 20 and 21 with the return clashes a week later, with the dates of the two-legged final unchanged on November 22 and 28. Then again, all his spells usually end in the axe – he’s basically the Sean Bean of management. And that’s why it could be a disaster. He’s a man who thrives on short-term projects, taking pre-built squads and fine-tuning them, winning a trophy or two, and then disappearing again. Everton are not that. Team Dunav 2010 will host team Botev Vratsa. We have Bulgarian top league. Both teams are neighbors in the table. Guests did 2 defeats at the last two matches played. And my bet on hosts with AH +0.25 . Dunav 2010 are coming after win from home with team Arda. Most of h2h matches between our teams were ended with minimal number of goals. Hosts didn't lose games at the last 2 home h2h matches played. I think it is a good bet on this event. I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds in this meeting ! With two matches to go, Leverkusen have all to play for here. They hope to secure the final Champions League slot, being a point above fifth placed Monchengladbach and this will give them the motivation they need. They have also been on a good run, though they have defensive concerns. As for Hertha, they cannot make any major movement from the remaining two matches and after three straight losses, they will be mentally weaker here. They also have a long list of injuries and this may play out too but we can’t dismiss their scoring run. Looking at Leverkusen’s defence, we are backing Hertha to score but a win for the away side seems sure. Leverkusen have scored two or more goals in six of their last eight matches and we will go with a 2-1 win for them here. This game will see a clash between two of the Bundesliga's lowest-scoring teams. Cologne have scored just 19 goals in the Bundesliga this season. Only two teams have scored fewer goals than them, one of them being Wolfsburg. With 18 goals to their name, Wolfsburg have been the Bundesliga's lowest-scoring team this season. There will be a special atmosphere and we have to be 100% ready. Liverpool are on 79 points, 22 clear of second-placed City, and will secure their first league title in 30 years by taking 12 points from their 11 remaining matches. Could I have wished for a better position to go into these last 11 games? No, I would never have thought it was possible, but each one of them is really difficult and we respect that a lot," Klopp added. Five of the last six matches between these teams have finished with fewer than 2.5 goals. Both Palace at home and Burnley away average less than one goal per game. Burnley have failed to score in four of their last six away Premier League games. Crystal Palace take on Burnley on Monday night with the two midtable teams level on points in the Premier League. Always wear gloves in the supermarket and treat everybody that's not in your household as if they have the virus. Former Manchester United captain Ashley Young has been sharing his tips for staying safe during the coronavirus outbreak. The 34-year-old now plays for Inter Milan in the heart of Europe's worst-affected region with more than 6,000 reported dead in Italy overall. On Tuesday he shared his tips on how to avoid coronavirus. There is a lot at stake in this final regular season game. Chinandega could yet make it into the play-offs and Deportivo Ocotal might end up being relegated. The home side are in poor form with a string of losses but aren't that bad at home Ocotal ended a long run without a win with a vital win over Juventus Managua in their last game. A bet on both teams to score in what should be an open game is the one to make. Livingston v Hamilton predictions for Saturday’s fixture in the Scottish Premiership. Livingston aims to end their losing streak here with a win. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. He has more than doubled his goals tally since Ronaldo joined Juventus, netting 42 league goals in the past two seasons, compared with 16 in the previous two. Benzema makes his team-mates better and his growing understanding with Eden Hazard has been particularly delightful to watch, while young Brazilian wingers Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo are also blossoming under his guidance. Crucially, he has also stayed fit enough to play more minutes than any other outfield player. In this competition, Leverkusen have struggled to get their noses in front, but they've been in good form domestically of late, winning each of their last two, beating decent sides such as Bayern and Schalke. Not only have they won their last two, but they're now unbeaten in four in the Bundesliga, which should mean that they approach this fixture with confidence. Lugano vs Genk stream and TV listings Lugano vs Genk - January 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Hibernian 5, Inverness CT 2. Posted at 90' Corner, Hibernian. Conceded by Tom Walsh. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Daryl Horgan (Hibernian) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Hibernian 5, Inverness CT 2. Nikolay Todorov (Inverness CT) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by João Cancelo. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Phil Foden. BookingPosted at 79' Tom Davies (Everton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Phil Foden (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 0, Burnley 1. Posted at 90'+4' Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Chris Wood (Burnley). Posted at 90' VAR Decision: Goal Burnley - Bournemouth 0-1 Burnley (Jay Rodriguez). Goal!Posted at 89' Goal! Bournemouth 0, Burnley 1. Milan keeper Dida gets a hand to his shot but cannot keep it out. The flag had gone up for a Liverpool offside as they attacked less than 20 seconds earlier but, to Milan's fury, play continued 59 mins: Penalty to Liverpool - Jamie Carragher bursts forward and feeds Milan Baros, whose flick finds Steven Gerrard bursting into the area unmarked. The Liverpool skipper is hauled back by Gennaro Gattuso (r) and referee Manuel Mejuto Gonzalez points to the spot 60 mins: 3-3 With the Liverpool players and bench raging that Gattuso should be sent off, Xabi Alonso steps up to take the penalty. The hosts have claimed just six FA Cup victories in a run which dates back to 2008. They’ve frequently put their league campaign ahead of this competition, but now a path to the Fifth Round has opened up. The Magpies are heavy favourites against a Dale side who have lost seven of 13 trips in League One this term. The visitors have won one and lost 11 of their clashes with the top 12 in League One this term, so they should struggle in this trip. Now he must justify it. Hodgson's top class jobRoy Hodgson is nowhere near as fashionable as Eddie Howe - and it was understandable he received so much criticism following his England failure in the last 16 in Euro 2016. There is no question, however, that Hodgson is in his element at Palace, building a side that is solid in defence, dangerous in attack and solid enough to ensure Premier League solidity. Bournemouth have won only once in their last matches in the premier league and not been in good shape lately. Their home form is good but they suck at away matches. So, basically This is a clash between two sides in poor form and battling relegation in their respective leagues. Luton play in Championship and have found the net just twice in their last 6 away matches, they lost their last match against Millwall by 3-1 goals. And with both teams low on confidence, I expect a narrow home win here. 2-0 or 3-1 could be the result here in this match. Much like Amiens, Dijon have also been on a pretty poor run of form but with much fewer goals conceded it must be said. They've won just two of their last nine games in all competitions with eleven goals conceded and six scored along the way. In this run of games they did manage to get a famous 2-1 victory over PSG but they have been frustratingly poor in much easier games like their clashes with Nantes (0-1) and Brest (0-2). Oldham have kept two clean sheets in their last three league games while Leyton Orient are without a clean sheet in any of their last six matches in all competitions and have failed to score in two of their last three league games, all of which adds weight to our prediction fo a 1-0 home win on Saturday. I don’t think we should stop talking about the top four,” he said. For us it’s about concentrating on what we’re doing here and now and not look up, down, sideways. We just need to work on our own game and our own confidence. The Warm-Up: Are Manchester United really back? After back-to-back wins against Spurs and Manchester City, are Manchester United back in business? 09:20 - 'Arsenal can't afford to give Ljungberg a chance' Former Arsenal forward John Hartson has warned his old club not to be sentimental in giving Freddie Ljungberg a chance to prove himself as manager. Football at all levels in Scotland is suspended until at least 10 June and Uefa had asked associations to either declare their season or lay out their resumption plans by 25 May. Doncaster reiterated that the League Cup is scheduled to begin in mid-July, with the new league season due to begin on 1 August. How did we reach this point?By way of several weeks of turmoil. On 8 April - little over three weeks after football was halted - the SPFL asked clubs to vote on whether the lower-league season should be ended. Tallinna Kalev will host Legion in the last Meistriliiga of Estonia on Tuesday. Tallinna Kalev Drawn first game of the season to Narva by 1-1 and lost last game to Flora by 0-3 on road. They finished just above the relegation zone last season. While Opponent Legion is the Champions of Esiliiga. They scored 127 goals in just 35 matches in Esiliiga season. However they lost three of the four games this season but Defeted Kaliju by 2-1 . Kaliju finished third in Meistriliiga last season. Tallinna Kalev has very good head to head record against Legion but last head to head match played 9 years ago . Chloe Morgan joined Crystal Palace from Tottenham earlier this monthThat is something Luke Tuffs, who manages Isthmian League side Ashford Town, recognises. I've been nothing but looked after," he says. I came out to my old first team when I was 16. I looked about 12, so I was a baby to them, and they looked after me. I think one person said something, and the boys went at them. They protected me and from there, everyone in football knew I was gay so I've never had a problem. When Jarnail Singh was a professional referee he would take his teenage sons - Sunny and Bhupinder - to run the line for him at summer charity tournaments for Asian teams. Singh became the first Asian referee in the EFL when he took charge of a League Two match in August 2004 - going on to referee more than 150 games in Leagues One, Two and the Championship before retiring in 2010. Singh has previously said he was "representing a wider community" by being "the first Sikh with a turban and a beard" officiating at that level. 55goal: Live Soccer Games Today | Football Live Score Results ... Lugano. VS. Genk. Genk · 04:00. Aluminij. VS. Hajduk Split. Hajduk Welcome to 55goal Football Live Streaming & Live Score Site! Looking for a ... We have a four-year-old son who is running around and is a little bit crazy. It's incredibly difficult but I can only imagine what it's like living in a big city where it must be so much worse. Getting food and medicine is my role' Carlos Carvalhal managed Sheffield Wednesday and also had a spell in charge of Swansea in the Premier LeagueFormer Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal is managing Rio Ave, a top-flight club in his native Portugal. All 20 Premier League captains have started a WhatsApp group to coordinate a united response. Paper Round 10:30 - Kyrgios offers fans 'doorstep drop-off' help More heartwarming news, you ask? Sure, Nick Kyrgios will gladly oblige. The Australian tennis star has just posted on his Instagram page promising fans help in these hard times if they need it. Wright: "When you hear Sir Alex Ferguson talk about Cantona and the impression he had on all the players coming through and what they went on to achieve, you can't put a price on that kind of professionalism. You are talking about someone who was the ultimate talisman in a football team. He had such an aura about him. Shearer: "If you are going to play with your collar up you have to be some player and he was. But to make this argument stick the club would surely need solid evidence? City could demand access to private emails and communications, so expect a separate legal battle over disclosure when the case is heard. That the leaked emails which appear to show City deceived Uefa - and which were published by German magazine Der Spiegel - were obtained illegally and were "out-of-context materials purportedly hacked or stolen", so should therefore be deemed inadmissible. Turkey's most capped player, former goalkeeper Rustu Recber, is in a "critical period" in hospital with coronavirus. The ex-Barcelona and Fenerbahce keeper, 46, won 120 caps and was one of the players of the tournament when Turkey reached the 2002 World Cup semi-finals. We are still in shock by the sudden and rapidly developing symptoms," his wife Isil Recber said on Instagram. Isil and her two children have tested negative for the virus. But since the restart following the winter break, Leipzig's game has lost its fluidity and their defence has stuttered with a string of eye-popping blunders. They lost 2-0 to Frankfurt before needing an 89th minute goal from Christopher Nkunku to rescue a point against Borussia Moenchengladbach last week. Brentford is an very offensive squad, in last round they scored five goals at away against Hull, Benrahma is in excellent form, he scored hat trick on last match, also Watkins and Memo will be in attack for host, domestic fans expect an easy victory, their team is at 5th place at standings, and they want to keep high place at standings. Middlesbrough is in safe zone, but they have lack of efficiency, and it will be their major problem in this duel, no doubt, they will play on counterattacks, but it won't help them a lot against in this duel. Victory for Brentford with more than 1.5 goals AH My brother had a great sense of humour, and he needed it, because they were a terrible bunch," she joked before telling a story about former midfielder Alan Ball. This wasn't at the World Cup but Alan was a real prankster. He had a leg injury and they didn't know if he was match-fit for a game against Norway, I think. My brother and the physios decided to check if he was match fit by getting Alan to run up the stadium steps with a sack of sand on his back. He will be sorely missed, but it gives opportunities to others as well now. We wish him a speedy recovery. McGinn broke his ankle inside the first 10 minutesGetty Images 14:00 - Ozil dropping a question for Freddie - Arteta Mikel Arteta has had his say on Mesut Ozil's axing from the Arsenal side after the German reacted angrily to being substituted against Manchester City on December 15. Read this morning's Warm-Up here 08:56 - Mouratoglou: It's 'revolting' lower-level pros can't make a living Serena Williams' coach Patrick Mouratoglou has called on tennis governing bodies to come together and devise a way of helping lower level professionals struggling financially due to the coronavirus shutdown.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page