top of page

Mysite Group

Public·171 members

Japan v Jordan live online 9 January 2024 Watch

382K Followers, 283 Following, 447 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Abroad in Japan (@abroadinjapan)

It will be strange going to Anfield as champions for our next home game, against Aston Villa on 5 July, and not seeing anyone. Can you imagine the kind of welcome the team would have got when they walked out on the pitch?I was there for the win against Crystal Palace behind closed doors on Wednesday and there was none of that - I really missed the 'whoosh' you normally get when the team walks out at Anfield. Assisted by Emiliano Marcondes with a cross. Posted at 87' Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Joe Bryan (Fulham). Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Ethan Pinnock (Brentford) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Emiliano Marcondes with a cross. Posted at 86' Corner, Brentford. Conceded by Michael Hector. Although it's my second Champions League final, the first time I wasn't convinced by my own performance. But this year I was happy with how I performed and the team performed. It's the marquee game and you want to put on a good show for women's football - so that was a huge highlight. That first half I smiled all the way through. Proudest moment?"At the World Cup I was so disappointed as my mind was set on getting to the final, so everything to do with it now I feel a bit sad. As for competing with Ederson in a 50/50 challenge - good luck with that. The way he left Kelechi Iheanacho in a heap, before half-time, suggests he isn't joking. Did you know? Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Ederson has kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League goalkeeper (45). Defenders - Lewis Dunk (Brighton), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) Lewis Dunk: This was a fabulous contest, played at times in shocking conditions. The comparison between the two sides sees Adelaide United looking really dominant, however. They have had nine more shots on target than their opponents, despite playing a game less, and have faced less shots on target than Melbourne Victory who seem to be struggling across the pitch. For that reason, we’re backing Adelaide United to come out on top in a low-scoring affair with a 1-0 win. FA Cup final appearance, Timo Werner signed - all very satisfactory. Pre-season prediction: 4thWhat I said in August: "Chelsea have an uncanny habit of achieving against the odds. Remember the 'disappointment' under Maurizio Sarri when they only finished third and won the Europa League? Never bet against Chelsea for a trophy either. Crystal Palace - 14thDreadful end to the season, which included seven straight league losses before a final draw, a real anti-climax but never any relegation worries under Roy Hodgson. Another match today from European Youth league where I will bet on goals and that is very very real for me. Midtjylland U19 is in last official match played just 0-0 against Zrinjski U19, team from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but this time, it will not be like that, and probably will be much more efficient. Lille U19 is coming in this match after three matches, in who was efficient on both sides, 1-1, 1-2 and 1-2. What will happen today, we will see, but in any case I believe in at least three goals. It is very real and ok to try. Abroad in Japan (@abroadinjapan) 382K Followers, 283 Following, 447 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Abroad in Japan (@abroadinjapan) West Bromwich Albion registered a sixth successive win as they reclaimed top spot in the Championship from Leeds United by brushing aside Swansea City. Matheus Pereira, on loan from Sporting Lisbon, was the architect of Albion's victory, scoring one goal and setting up the other four for Semi Ajayi, Hal Robson-Kanu, Matt Phillips and Kyle Edwards. Sam Surridge had bundled Swansea back into the game after Albion had opened up a two-goal lead, but the Swans, who slip to 11th, had no answer to Pereira's brilliance. Romelu Lukaku scored his 25th goal of the season as Inter Milan drew with Sassuolo in a six-goal thriller. Francesco Caputo slotted mid-table Sassuolo ahead, and Lukaku equalised with a penalty. Alexis Sanchez set up Cristiano Biraghi to give Inter the lead but then substitute Ashley Young conceded a penalty which Domenico Berardi scored. Borja Valero and Sassuolo's Giangiacomo Magnani scored late tap-ins before Inter had Milan Skriniar sent off. Take this Sunday for example. Sivasspor, third in the table, take on fourth-placed Galatasaray, both teams level on points, a measly one point away from leaders Istanbul Basaksehir. Sivasspor held the lead for much of the season - there is of course still time to get back to the top - before a shaky run of form allowed their rivals to catch up. Taoyuan International will host Taipei Bear for the Mulan Football League Women. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Taipei Bear are more ambitious team in this new campaign. Taipei Bear are currently on the 1st position with 7 points. I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. In any case, they will try to remain unbeaten. Also, we have Taoyuan W who's is very average team in this league. I think, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. However, this will not be an easy job. Maybe this is - draw. If Arsenal start to improve and Ozil is energised, he could post big points. Other things to considerDanny Ings has scored in his last four Premier League appearances for Southampton - only two Saints players have scored in five in a row, with James Beattie doing so twice (2002 & 2003) and Matt le Tissier also achieving it twice (1994 & 1996). Chelsea's Christian Pulisic has been directly involved in six goals in his last five Premier League away games, scoring four and assisting two. Captain James Tavernier had been Rangers' penalty-taker, but after missing three times from the spot this season Gerrard confirmed he had taken the decision to give the duty to the club's top scorer Morelos. Alfredo was the nominated penalty-taker," Gerrard said. It was nothing to do with James passing the buck or anything like that. I decided we needed to change that up. The penalty's a big moment. Had they beaten Bournemouth and Saints at Stamford Bridge like they really should have done, then they would be up with Leicester and we would be talking about the top four being a done deal. Chelsea are still in the driving seat at the moment, though, because they have got the points on the board, which is a big thing. It will come down to them and United for fourth, but I think the Blues will hang in there. Posted at 77' Foul by Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 77' Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Julian Brandt. Posted at 74' Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague). Borussia Dortmund are also interested in the prospect of Pochettino replacing current head coach Lucien Favre. Paper Round's view: Pochettino will be linked to every single one of Europe's top clubs until he takes a new job. The former Spurs boss is obviously going to be a manager in demand, but it wouldn't be surprising to see him try and make amends in the Premier League. Ross County have failed to win 10 of their last 12 Scottish Premiership fixtures. Furthermore, the home side have also won just four of their nine Scottish Premiership home games this season, so far. We expect them to struggle in Thursday's fixture. Posted at 77' Foul by Diego Godín (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Inter Milan. Roberto Gagliardini replaces Borja Valero. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Inter Milan. Valentino Lazaro replaces Cristiano Biraghi. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Borja Valero (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Japan vs Jordan Live Streams - Buffstreams 22 hours ago — Japan - Jordan Free live streams. Buffstreams offers the best free live streaming links. The very fact that you are in professional sport, you need to be very resilient. You need to be able to bounce back because you'll get more setbacks than you will good times, and I would like to think that's how my members are. So it remains in process and we shall just have to wait and see, and look at it on a day by day basis and see if it's achievable. But if we don't try, then it's never going to be achievable. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford predictions for Sunday’s League 1 fixture at Kingsmeadow. Both teams look for another win after emerging successful on Boxing Day. Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. When you are a young player coming in off the bench like Barnes, your main concern is to just stay in the team. There was probably a bit of anxiety before. I cannot reiterate how important playing week-in, week-out is for any player's development. You have to play. And you can never give the manager an excuse not to play you - you have to give him a headache. Barnes is doing that because he's playing well consistently, working hard and contributing to goals. Jordan v Japan | Full Basketball Game - FIBA U16 Asian Sep 23, 2023 — by FIBA.basketball - 23 Sep 2023 - 58940 views. Watch the Classification 5-8 game between Jordan and Japan at the FIBA U16 Asian ... When you come on in the 93rd minute, save three spot-kicks and score the winning penalty. Ajax youth team goalkeeper Daan Reiziger. With Ajax drawing 0-0 with Atletico Madrid in their Uefa Youth League last-16 tie, boss John Heitinga needed a super-sub. Step forward Reiziger. The 18-year-old made three diving saves in an epic 16-penalty shootout before dispatching the winner into the top corner to clinch a spot in the quarter-finals, where Red Star Belgrade or FC Midtjylland await. Just when it seemed like Monaco were building up a head of steam, they went and blew it away to Bordeaux last week. Much of led Monegasque' dismay has come on the road so far, thought, with four of their last five defeat all coming away from Stade Louis II. While their defensive mishaps have followed them around like a cloud at their home stadium, their attacking play has been a joy to watch and crucial to their success. PSG have been slightly below their usual level away from home this season but they always excel against Monaco and that's exactly what we are backing here. Monaco do have 18 goals in their last seven games so we expect them to maim the champions here. Both teams have scored in each of Monaco 's last seven home games and in four of Paris' last five away games. However, we are still predicting a heavy win for PSG despite Monaco' s home form. Ex-Barcelona star Ronaldinho arrested in Paraguay - police Ronaldinho to be freed in 'adulterated' passport case A judge ruled them a flight risk and said they must remain in jail while the investigation takes place. Under Paraguayan law, officials have six months to complete their enquiry. The pair spent Friday and Saturday night in a jail cell in a maximum security facility. Brentford were fourth and 10 points off the automatic promotion places when the Championship was suspended amid the coronavirus pandemic in March. Their run of victories, combined with the Baggies winning just three of their past 10 matches, saw the deficit shrink to just one point - although they will feel this is a huge missed opportunity. The west London side have not been in the top flight of English football since 1946-47, but the Baggies, or west London rivals Fulham, could now stop them going straight up even if they beat Barnsley. Chinandega is not in the best form at the moment with 3 defeats and 1 draw in the last 4 games and scoring only 1 goal while conceding 10. However, at home they have not been so bad with a 3-1-2 record. And both defeats were narrow 0-1 defeats. However, Athletic Club will not hand over the points easily; they too need them, as they have in sight a place in either Champions League or Europa League. Barcelona failed to win for the first time in three matches since La Liga resumed as they drew with Sevilla. One thing though, Barca have not conceded a goal in the three matches since resumption. This mach Europa league between Salzburg and Eintracht Frankfurt is a new best chance play this pick for this mach and can for this look get a new win for this our play at the mach now. We will play at the mach a best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.25 goals where we look see minimal four goals what be a best chance for our pick can get a secure and real win for this four goals we see at the match. We will for this four foals get a new great win from our new score from 8 points. He has made four league starts and four substitute appearances despite being injury free and has been excluded from the matchday squad for four of Real's last six games, including Tuesday's Champions League match against Paris St Germain. Vinicius is not going to leave, we have 26 players and it's true he hasn't played much but he will get his chance. MAN OF THE MATCH Mo Salah (Liverpool): He seemed the only attacking Liverpool player who was on today. Often dropping deep to get the ball to put some life into Liverpool's stagnant play he created a number of chances for his team-mates and well worth the goal giving him more goals in his first 100 matches than Rush, Robbie Fowler or Michael Owen managed. Those who have given positive results do not have any symptoms and are well. Spain is Europe's second-most affected country by the virus after Italy, with 558 confirmed deaths and almost 14,000 cases by Wednesday afternoon, with the country in lockdown. Citizens are only allowed to leave their homes for essential activities such as going to the supermarket or buying medicine. Smolevichy-STI will host Dinamo Minsk for the fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game and I think they have the motivation to get all three points. Dinamo Minsk are more ambitious team in this league. Yeah, Dynamo is not very good team at the start of the new season. However, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. In previous game Dinamo is won 2-0 against Neman. Also, we have Smolevichi who's is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Hosts have less potential and I think they have little chance. My pick - Dinamo Minsk to win. Leicester, meanwhile, have scored in eight of their nine Premier League away games, and while they harbour one of the best defensive records in the top flight they have still only managed three clean sheets on the road. This makes Both Teams to Score our preferred bet on Saturday evening. Boston's squad includes 21-year-old full-back Demeaco Duhaney, who has Premier League experience with Huddersfield. Boston United have won away at Stamford, Sutton Coldfield, Hednesford and Carshalton Athletic to reach the second roundHaving a BallSolihull Moors v Rotherham United (Monday, 2 December - 19:45 GMT)Solihull's James Ball scored more FA Cup goals in the last round than any player at Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham managed in the whole competition last season. In England, Exeter city and Colchester United are meeting today in a England League 2 match which will be held at St James Park stadium, Exeter city. The teams have not been playing in the last three months but have recently resumed their matches. In the star, the two teams played where Colchester had their home win after beating Exeter 1-0. I'm absolutely together with all the club and the board, because we all want the best and I'm paid to make decisions," Lampard told reporters on Friday. So with form I have to consider the goalkeeper position. Recently it's just changed, but that's nothing final. All Kepa needs to do is train and show a great attitude, as I demand from all the players. Leicester's sole strike this time around made Southampton the 25th side to concede 10 goals against a single opponent in a Premier League season, but just the third side to oversee a positive 10-goal swing in the scoreline. Manchester United, previous sole owners of the biggest win in Premier League history, bounced back from a 3-2 defeat against Ipswich to win the reverse fixture 9-0 in 1994-95, while Chelsea lost 3-1 to Wigan before clinching the title with an 8-0 win in 2009-10. Each of these three matches has ended in defeat for the Clarets though, and we can see them losing again here. They are facing a Manchester City side that have netted an average of 2.57 goals per away game in the league this season, and Burnley have conceded an average of three goals per game in all of their meetings with the top four. My contract would have to be extended'Francis, who has been with the Cherries since 2011, is one of many Premier League players who will be out of contract on 30 June. But the defender says he would expect to sign an extension with the club, should the season extend beyond that date. I'd like to think that my future lies in Bournemouth whatever," he said. I've always said that I love the area and I'm settled here.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page