top of page

Mysite Group

Public·149 members

Today: PAOK vs Tofaş live stream 9 January 2024

7 days ago — In addition, everyone will be able to follow the statistics of games and find out the basketball results of the match P.A.O.K. vs Tofas online ...

If we didn't speak until now, it's because the priority was to to find solutions to help the club and to see who the most affected were during this situation. For our party, the moment has arrived that, the cut will be 70% of our wage during the state of alarm. We will also help out the club in order for the workers to be paid 100% of their wages. Barcelona's board of directors, members of its professional sports teams and most of the basketball team have also agreed to reduce their salaries. It was a very poor performance," Solskjaer said. To be honest, I’m thinking back to Everton (defeat in April) because that team gave up and this team didn’t. So when we turned it round it’s a great answer to get from the boys. We did play badly in the first half, we didn’t win any challenges. But to be able to shake those fears away – what looked like fears in the first half – when you’re 2-0 down and don’t give up is pleasing. Conceded by Steve Cook. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pedro Neto replaces Diogo Jota. Goal!Posted at 60' Goal! Wolverhampton Wanderers 1, Bournemouth 0. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from very close range to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Adama Traoré with a cross. PAOK Tofaş predictions, where to watch, live, scores & stats PAOK - Tofaş on 02.01.2024 in Champions League Basketball | Basketball predictions, scores. Live by bookmakers and broadcasters. Today in the English Championship we will have next matches of this season. On their own ground Barnsley will play against Birmingham City. The hosts are now 8 points behind off a safe position, so they must look for victories in their own area. The guest team is in the middle of the table but on trips they have been playing quite well lately and rarely lose their matches. They even had positive result against top teams of the championship. Today I predict an even match here and I will pick a draw bet as both teams need win in this one Tofas Bursa vs PAOK Live Stream & Results 9/01/2024 17: in 4 hours — Learn How to Watch Tofas Bursa vs PAOK Basketball Live Stream Online on 9 January 2024 17:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... Monday's match between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen, which was due to be played without spectators, was called off over concerns that fans could congregate outside the stadium as they have done at several European games this week. Eight matches are due to be played between Friday and Sunday including the Ruhr derby between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke. the Ashdod fc team and the Bnei Yehuda fc team, go head to head in Israel La'haal league. The Ashdod fc team is in 10th position with 25 points Collected. While guest team the Bnei Yehuda fc team came in 8th place by collecting 27 points. I will back the hosts for the win although two months ago Deportivo was more than 10 points inside the relegation zone and away from safety they have won 7 games in a row in the league meanwhile are a couple of points away from the relegation places right now and are even thinking about promotion and catching another play-off place for promotion after playing the final of the play-offs last season which they narrowly lost to Mallorca. Tottenham or Manchester City next month," Solskjaer said. Pogba) had another test and a scan at the start of the international break and he's not healed yet. But he's stepping up his recovery and he's out of a cast. He was in one for six or seven weeks. You do lose loads of muscle so he's gradually stepping up walking on the treadmill, biking with a free ankle. That's not just in terms of formation, but because they both work extremely hard too. The big difference is, from midfield going forward, Wolves have got a lot more quality. Their striker Raul Jimenez is such a good player. I don't think the Blades will give him much space though, and I just have a feeling that they will dig in and get something out of this game. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Joel's prediction: 0-0 West Ham v Burnley (18:00 BST)Burnley have been hit hard by more injuries, with defender Ben Mee (thigh) and midfielder Jack Cork (ankle) potentially out for the rest of the season. Scunthrope made an awful start to the season but things have certainly picked up of late, meaning a degree of confidence can be taken into Wednesday's match. Indeed, although they've lost their last two matches, said defeats are the visitors' only losses in 10 league matches and having won 3 of their last 4 away games, those taking to the pitch will be hungry to return to winning ways. I love the job I do and I think that comes across - that I'm enjoying what I do. Hmmm…"I've just got to be myself on the pitch or I just won't referee properly," he explains, adding, "I love a stepover," which is, of course, one of his trademarks. It's just there and you do it. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't feel comfortable. If the ball came and I thought, right, I'd better move out of the way, I'd be all over the place. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Pedro Miguel (Al Sadd) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Boualem Khoukhi. Posted at 90'+2' Hand ball by Maximiliano Meza (Monterrey). Posted at 90'+1' Offside, Monterrey. Maximiliano Meza tries a through ball, but Rogelio Funes Mori is caught offside. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Carlos Rodríguez (Monterrey) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Fortuna, with 15 points, dropped below Paderborn, who won 2-0 at Freiburg on Saturday, on goal difference and now prop up the table Earlier on Sunday, Werder Bremen's unhappy season continued when they lost 3-0 at home to Hoffenheim to leave them in 16th, the relegation playoff spot, two points above the bottom two. Whittingham, who made 459 appearances for Cardiff, scoring 98 goals was only 35. It is with an immeasurable amount of sorrow that we must inform supporters that Peter Whittingham has passed away at the age of 35. We are heartbroken," Cardiff wrote in a statement. The news of Peter's sudden and untimely passing has shaken us to our very foundation. The night I had symptoms and how serious I was - I had to report it. I could have put people at risk and I wasn't willing to do that. We made the right call and the right decision and the authorities and the Premier League were really strong on that. It could have been much worse. Arsenal are one of the sides involved in the Premier League's first two games following the season's resumption, with Aston Villa hosting Sheffield United first on Wednesday (18:00 BST), before the Gunners travel to second-placed City (20:15 BST). Galatasaray have one win in eight matches. Goztepe have two wins in their last seven league games at home. Galatasaray have the best defence in the league so far Galatasaray have 11 wins in 13 matches against Goztepe. Goztepe have five wins in their last eight matches. The Turkish Super Lig enters Round 16 this weekend and among the matches lined up, Goztepe will be hosting Galatasaray. Osnabruck and Hannover face each other at Bremer Brucke in what is expected to be one of the most entertaining games of Saturday’s program. Both teams are eager to avoid relegation to 3. League, and, no doubt, there will be fireworks when they meet on Matchday 27. Osnabruck showed character in a 1-1 draw with Arminia Bielefeld, with the team scoring the equalizer in the dying minutes of the game, but you should bear in mind that they extended their winless run to eight games. The predicted score for this match is under goal 2.5 Hopefully this prediction can be useful for all of us .. The 48-year-old Spaniard, whose team have twice won the league title plus the FA Cup and two League Cups since he joined in 2016, last year signed a contract extension through to 2021. Asked about staying beyond his current deal, Guardiola was quoted by the BBC as saying: "I'm open (to the idea), yes. Assisted by Kevin De Bruyne with a cross following a corner. Posted at 68' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Martin Dubravka. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Wigan already have two 1-0 home wins behind them this season, while Reading have lost by that scoreline in three of their last five away games. The Royals have lost back to back games 1-0, with a lack of goals a major problem for the visitors. Wigan should be able to edge them out at the DW Stadium, so a home 1-0 victory is our correct score pick. And the effect that has had on the game - he's improved players. Shearer: "For people to even ask if his team is the best we've seen in the Premier League tells you how well he's done as a manager. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool 2015-present)Games: 173 Won: 113 Drawn: 39 Lost: 21 Win ratio: 65. Premier League title wins: 0 Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool side are 25 points clear at the top of this season's Premier League, needing two wins to become championsWright: "You can't argue with what Liverpool have done in the past couple of years. FK Gorodeya reserves are the worst in the reserves league so far this season with just a single point after 7 games played. They have scored just twice this season and have conceded 21 goals in total. Three of their last five league matches have produced over 2. In the last five matches, Braga have scored nine goals and failed to score in just one. With only one loss in the last 12 home league matches Braga are heavily tipped to upset Porto. They also have seven straight wins in league matches at home. Ajax have signed winger Antony Matheus dos Santos from Sao Paulo for an initial 15. The 19-year-old, known as Antony, will join Ajax in July on a five-year deal. The move comes after Ajax forward Hakim Ziyech agreed to join Chelsea in the summer for 40m euros (£33. We are getting a creative player who can play in every position up front," said Ajax director of football Marc Overmars. Some of our players will be leaving this summer - we need to plan for that, so it's great that we've been able to finalise this transfer. He will join both Lukaku and Sanchez in swapping Manchester for Milan in the last 12 months, with both forwards making acrimonious exits from Old Trafford having failed to live up to the hype generated by high transfer fees. Inter are currently top of Serie A on goal difference from Juve having lost only once in the league this season. Barcelona have been the dominant side in meetings with Atletico Madrid and they go to this clash on a good run of form. They will definitely be favorites, but Atletico can also be a tricky side. Atletico have scored twice in each of their last four matches, but that was against much weaker opponents. Here we expect them to employ a more defensive approach, as it has been in their previous meetings. Moreover, they have not been the strongest side when playing away from home, and their defensive approach has contributed largely to the low scoring nature of their games. Here we feel this game will end in under 2.5 goals. Others might prefer a younger, up and coming manager like Eddie Howe of Bournemouth. But whichever direction Moshiri decides to follow, the next man faces an unenviable task trying to sort out the existing mess and then living up to goals that seem ever more distant. French forward Saint-Maximin fired the visitors ahead in the 15th minute and Shelvey netted in the 70th after Andy Carroll, who nodded the ball into his path, was initially ruled offside, only for a VAR check to let the goal stand. Meanwhile, Wolves looked impressive again as they saw off West Ham. They are right in the mix for a top-five spot. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Aitch's prediction: 2-1 Liverpool v Crystal Palace (20:15 BST)Palace were impressive in Saturday's win over Bournemouth and they now have four wins in a row - and four clean sheets too. That shows why it will be so hard for Liverpool to break them down, but I think the Reds will manage it, even if they are still short of their usual intensity. Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez and Christian Eriksen all scored and set up goals as Inter Milan thrashed Brescia to remain third in Serie A. Young volleyed Inter ahead from a Sanchez cross and the Chilean scored a penalty after Victor Moses was fouled. Danilo D'Ambrosio headed home a cross from Young and Sanchez's free-kick was nodded in by Roberto Gagliardini. Eriksen scrambled home after Romelu Lukaku's shot was saved and then set up Antonio Candreva for Inter's sixth. The Latics’ list of New Years’ resolutions is quite predictable, and probably quite short – win away from home. They’ve failed to win in their last 14 away trips, which is a terrible record that has taken them into danger. They make this trip with the league’s worst away record, so it’s easy to see why the bookies have little faith in them here. Brisbane Roar picked up their first win of the season last weekend after their own less than convincing start to the new season. They had only scored once prior to their match against Melbourne City and it was a bit of a shock when they came back from 3-1 down to pick up the 4-3 victory. The result showed the kind of resolve that Robbie Fowler has looked to instil in his squad and showed that there is some goalscoring potential in the ranks. Defensively, the team have looked solid but the ease at which Jamie Maclaren snatched a hat trick against them last week will cause some concern and things might look a little tighter this weekend. Mina had only been on the pitch for two minutes when he scored the goal, which takes Celta out of the relegation zone on goal difference. Real had the better chances, with Hazard lively on his return, Gareth Bale going close and Ramos having a goal disallowed. But Celta stayed in the game and made Zinedine Zidane's side pay with their late goal. Real, who have only won one league title since 2012, are one point clear of Barca with 14 La Liga games remaining. Good morning! Darmstadt vs Erzgebirge .Darmstadt ”defeated“ St. Pauli ”with a score 4: 0 in the home match of the 27th round, this allowed the“ Lilies ”to rise to fifth place in the standings of the Second Bundesliga. To gain a foothold in the group of leaders, Darmstadt needs to beat a direct competitor from the sixth place of the table, Erzgebirge Aue, on the road. The teams in the standings are neighbors and they will want to win but they can be satisfied with a draw, since they will not incur a crash or a hang. Good luck everyone. There's no words you can use to express the feeling. Distraught is about the best description I can give. It was the lowest point in my career. I remember the supporters on the pitch and seeing them in their buses going down the road afterwards and just feeling that we'd let them down. Billy Connolly star-struck Celtic fans show their appreciation of Kidd in a banner display to honour their class of 1986Thirty four years ago, a Hibernian and Celtic hero was born. Dinamo Brest need to get back in winning ways after the dramatic 2-0 loss at Vitebsk. They are tenth but still only three points off the top of the table. Home form has seen them lose once this season but it's generally strong. Their opponents are struggling for goals at the moment with none scored in open play in their last four games. That includes a 2-0 loss at Dimamo Brest and the tip here is for a home win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page