top of page

Mysite Group

Public·140 members

Today: AEK Larnaca vs. AEZ live stream 8 January 2024 Livestream

AEZ Zakakiou today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. ... AEK Larnaca vs AEZ Zakakiou. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and watch live ...

England Premier League, 31 round and match between Manchester United and Sheffield United. After 30 round Manchester United is on 5 position on table with a 12 wins, 10 draw and 8 losses games with a goal different 45:31 and 46 points only 5 point behind Chelsea on place who will go next season on Champions League. On the another side Sheffield United after 30 round is on 8 place on table with a 11 wins, 11 draw and 8 losses game with a goal different 30:28 and 44 points. If Manchester like to play next season in Champions league today must win and my opinion is win MU with a AH -1.0. Good luck Read the full story Manchester United to move for Umtiti Manchester United are set to launch a big-money move to bring Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti to Old Trafford this summer, according to Catalan newspaper Sport. Barca are determined to get the France international off their wage bill and have contacted several clubs with a view to finding a potential buyer. Felix was part of the Atleit side beaten 1-0 by Real in the Madrid derby at the weekend, with Felix again struggling to make an impact. Joao Felix is a fine player, but he's at the wrong club," Van der Vaart said. When they signed the Portuguese striker I felt that Simeone would try and embark on a different brand of playing, but that's far from the case. City set up in a 4-4-2 formation, with Gabriel Jesus on the left wing and De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva as false nines. Guardiola would have been slaughtered had they lost, but the result – and the performance - more than justified the means. MAN OF THE MATCH Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) When isn’t he the Man of the Match? His role as one of two false nines meant he was not always as influential as usual - but he had a hand in most of City’s best chances, including the equaliser, and took responsibility to score the winner from the penalty spot. Juventus vs Sassuolo predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The Italian champions are pushing for three points as they look to continue their winning streak. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. It's clear that I have got off to the wrong start in 2020. I've tested positive for the coronavirus, I feel very good and now I just have to listen to the health authorities and for now remain isolated," Garay wrote on his official Instagram account. The 33-year-old was already ruled out for the remainder of the season after suffering a knee injury in February. AEK Larnaca vs AEZ Zakakiou H2H AEK Larnaca vs AEZ Zakakiou H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. AEK Larnaca. In the past two rounds, Jurgen Klopp has played the kids - first against Everton and then an even younger team in the replay against Shrewsbury - so we will have to wait and see what he does this time. There are other worries for Southgate tooAt the moment it is hard to say who should lead England's attack against Croatia when they play their first group game of Euro 2020 at Wembley on 14 June. It is clear that centre-forward is turning into a problem position for Southgate with all these players being sidelined. Freiburg are by no means a free-scoring club and it is better for them to not have a free-flowing game against talents like Thuram and Alassane Plea. That's the disclaimer that suggests they would prefer a low-scoring game. However, Gladbach are the superior side and should be able to dictate how things play out. We see both teams scoring and Gladbach winning. Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has called Edinson Cavani "a great player" after being linked with the Uruguay striker. The Blues can make signings this month after their transfer ban was reduced. Cavani, 32, is out of contract in the summer and has asked to leave French side Paris St-Germain after "an approach" from Atletico Madrid. He's a great player; I played against him and always loved his mentality and attitude, and his scoring record speaks for itself," said Lampard. It will be very interesting to watch this match from Holland Cup and I believe that we will see at least three goals in this match, maybe even more than that. So, Vitesse is in last few years very good team and always dangerous for all big clubs from this country. Ajax is favorite, that is clear, but they will be without Zijah, as I know, who is new player of Chelsea. Ajax will earn 45 million euros. So, Ajax is weaker than before and we will see what will happen. Over is ideal option for this match, that is clear. AEK Larnaca vs AEZ Zakakiou | Cyprus - 1st Division 10 hours ago — Online football betting with Rivalry Football is one of the most popular sports on the planet. It truly is a universal language: the ... Well one of the reasons to take Juventus to win this one by a couple of goals difference is that except to losing twice to Lazio once in the league and once in the Super Cup, they have started scoring more goals and winning games bigger in the league, winning 4-0 at home with Cagliari and also at home they had the lead 3-0 with Udinese and it ended 3-1 in the end, but this week they hosted once more Udinese in the Cup and beat them 4-0 this time, while last round in the league they won away at tough AS Roma with 2-1 in the end. Everton are investigating claims of homophobic chanting during Saturday's Premier League game against Chelsea. The abuse is alleged to have been directed at Chelsea fans during the Toffees' 3-1 win at Goodison. Everton have issued a statement confirming they are working with Merseyside Police and equality group Kick It Out on the matter. Homophobia has no place within our stadium, our club, our community or our game," Everton said. SARRI SAYS "ALMOST BLASPHEMOUS" TO LEAVE OUT DYBALA Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri said his decision to omit Paulo Dybala from the starting line-up against Fiorentina was "almost blasphemous" but added that he was spoiled for choice. We have so many strong attacking players and can’t use them all at once. I really see at least three goals in this match from Danish Super league and I will surely try this option, because that is pretty real for me. Anyone who is follow this team in last few seasons, he can see that Brondby is just brilliant team for betting on goals and mostly in their duels, we can see three or more goals. In last two, friendly matches, this team was on same level as usual, 2-4 and 2-1, so, I believe and this match, against Sonderjyske will be on same level. Over is ok and I will try that here. Osipovichy is going to pick Energosbyt BSATU for the first leg of the second league and they are a huge favorite here to pick a victory. Osipovichy lost against FK Smolichev in the cup game but only 0:1. Their opponent is an amateur team from Belarus and they had not played any official games. I don't think that Energosbyt is able to pick a win here. Maybe they will be able to score a goal or maybe two but Osipovichy is a stronger team. My bet for this clash is Osipovichy to pick a victory with at least two goals advantage. I think about 4:0 Throwing 11 players together haphazardly is not the job - otherwise any old mug would be able to do it. It is also the job of the manager to ensure that players 'buy in' to any perceived system that the manager has put forward. Complete the above two tasks and the manager of the club should be able to extract the maximum from the players at their disposal. Payet netted after seven minutes and Radonjic doubled the lead late on to put Marseille on 46 points from 23 games, a distant 12 behind leaders Paris St Germain but with a healthy advantage over third-placed Stade Rennais. The kickoff was delayed by 15 minutes after the players were affected in their warmup by tear gas used by the police during a fight between opposing fans outside of the stadium. Aston VillaAston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow has said he is uncertain whether the Premier League season will be able to be completed. We have no idea, we hope so," he said, after leaving a meeting at the Premier League's office in Paddington, London on Friday. Aston Villa had been due to play at home against Chelsea on Saturday and the club have said that lunches and hot food for hospitality areas that had been prepared will be distributed to homeless organisations and sheltered accommodation units through the Aston Villa Foundation. Hull turned the game on its head after the break but they also struggled couldn’t convert their possession and dominance into goals and Tomori’s winning goal, a header from Barkley’s pinpoint free-kick to the far post, came at the perfect time for Lampard’s side. The hosts kept pushing and got a deserved goal courtesy of substitute Kamil Grosicki, whose free-kick deflected off Mateo Kovacic, leaving the helpless Willy Caballero stranded in the Chelsea goal. Lecce's players have been dribbled past by an opponent more often than any other side in Serie A in 2019/20 (156 times), whilst only AC Milan (155) and AS Roma (149) have made more dribbles than Fiorentina (146). That’s obviously been helped by the impact of Franck Ribery on a talented, young Fiorentina squad. Expect them to get plenty of joy going forward this weekend. While Shrewsbury battled it out in the FA Cup on Saturday afternoon, Doncaster were afforded the weekend off. The Donny players should be refreshed and raring to go. A blessing after the demanding festive schedule. Asked if he might have been interested in the job at the Emirates had the vacancy ocurred two weeks earlier, the Portuguese made clear there was no point in pursuing that line of questioning. It didn't happen, happened now. I am so happy here that I couldn't even think about the possibility to go to another place," he told reporters ahead of Spurs' home Premier League game against Bournemouth on Saturday. Wolves and Portugal forward Diogo Jota believes the Premier League will be completed despite the cancellation of some other European leagues because of coronavirus. The Dutch Eredivisie season was abandoned on Friday and Belgium’s top flight is set to follow suit. But the UK government is setting up meetings in a bid to help elite sport resume as quickly as possible. I believe the Premier League can finish,” Jota told BBC Sport. I keep saying to everyone I talk to that we really need to savour this because I appreciate the record we have achieved so far and I don't think it is going to come along quickly [again]. When and where can Liverpool win the Premier League?Longer summer transfer window to returnFA Cup fifth round: BBC One to show Chelsea v Liverpool & Sheff Wed v Man CityLiverpool need six victories from their final 13 games to end their 30-year wait for a 19th league title. One of the big matches lined up this weekend I n the Portuguese Primeira Liga will see Vitoria Setubal play host to Sporting CP. Going to the match, Vitoria Setubal have managed 19 points and are in 10th place while Sporting, with 26 points are placed fourth. Vitoria Setubal have four wins, five clean sheets and five losses in their last 15 matches and they have scored in eight of the 15. But Karim Benzema's goal before half-time - his fifth in three games for Real - was followed by Valverde's deflected shot and Modric's well-taken finish as the hosts dominated after the interval. Bale's name was jeered by supporters when the team was announced before kick-off and he received a similar response when introduced from the bench after 67 minutes for his first Real appearance since 5 October. This game is of tremendous importance to both sides, as they come into this game level on points. We believe that both teams to score is a good shout here because St Johnstone have netted at least once in three of their last six games on the road and they can do it again against a Hearts side that has failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last six matches at Tynecastle. As for the final score, we're going for a 2-1 win for the hosts, as they've managed to score 2.33 goals on average in their last trio of home games- letting in 1.33- whilst the visitors have netted an average of 0.83 in their previous six away days and have conceded an average of two. The hosts are simply too hard to ignore in the betting, and quite frankly, could be a bit shorter. They may not be prolific winners in the league, but their very solid efforts against Premier League teams, especially at this venue point towards success against a Championship side. Punters can profit by siding with 'Crystal Palace to Win & Under 3.5 Goals'. The hosts are fancied to win but mainly because of their solidity. If we exclude games against the current top three, then Palace have kept four clean sheets in seven games at home and have only conceded three goals. In contrast, Derby are without a clean sheet in their last 12 on the road, only four of which they've scored in. Less than three goals have been scored in 100% of Palace's home games this term, as well as in 83% of Derby's away games. However they did not find that the lack of co-operation was decisive in the charges of breaching FFP rules being dismissed. The panel is of the view that Uefa by no means filed frivolous charges against City but based on the evidence the panel cannot reach the conclusion that disguised funding was paid to City," the report, released on Tuesday, said. The documents also reveal that in March 2020 nine Premier League clubs filed an application for intervention to Cas "opposing any possible application by City" to be allowed to play in Europe next season pending an appeal decision. Sébastien Haller tries a through ball, but Declan Rice is caught offside. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Robert Snodgrass with a cross following a corner. Posted at 89' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: Declan Rice (West Ham United) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review. Posted at 89' Corner, West Ham United. Post updateAttempt missed. Vicente Iborra (Villarreal) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the left. Post updateAttempt saved. Bruno Soriano (Villarreal) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner. Post updateAttempt saved. Javier Ontiveros (Villarreal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Cardiff City ended the season in fifth place, eight points behind their opponents, fourth-placed Fulham. Cardiff looked as if they might miss out on a top six finish after losing two games in a row. They fought back well though with each of their last three matches in the Championship being won. Eight goals were scored in those games, though two were against struggling Middlesbrough and Hull City, who ended up bottom of the table. Penned in as something of an outside candidate for promotion at the start of the season, it's fair to say Solihull Moors' work in the action we've seen so far has been fairly good. Indeed, currently 5th in the table, the hosts have been one of the standout teams in the National League this term. LASK have the advantage going to this game after the first leg draw and their home form will favor them too. They have no loss in five straight games at home in the competition and they have been scoring well at home. AZ on the other hand, have struggled a bit in this competition; they have no win in their last three matches and they have struggled away from home, not just in this competition. They were second best at home and will have a bigger task here. We are backing the home side for a win. AEK Larnaca v AEZ Live 8 January 2024 Streaming 11 hours ago — Stream: AEK Larnaca v AEZ Live 8 January 2024 Streaming. 2 days ago — All Efootball results and livescores of the AEK Larnaca vs AEZ Zakakiou? They have scored in six straight matches, and in the last 10 outings, they have suffered just two losses. Nottingham have not been the best defensively though; in their last 15 matches, they have managed just four clean sheets. They have three wins in their last five Championship matches while they have not lost in their last five home matches in the Championship, winning four. AEK Larnaca VS AEZ live streaming 8 January 2024 Sport 16 hours ago — You can watch AEK Larnaca vs AE Zakakiou live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official ... Sampdoria are coming into this clash as the favourites, with those numbers likely factoring into that decision. After all, the hosts have been improving here of late. Sampdoria are unbeaten in their last four league matches at the Ferraris (W1 D3) and could avoid the defeat in five such games in a row for the first time since February 2018. Their only defeats at home this term have come against two of the current top three. However, will Parma really disappoint on the road? Paderborn are already relegated from the Bundesliga and have been by far the worst team in the league. They won only 4 games this season and with 68 goals in 32 matches they also conceded the most goals. At home they have looked very poor in the last weeks losing with 1-6 to Dortmund and 1-5 to Werder Bremen. Union Berlin was very close to the relegation ticket when they just defeated FC Koln in the 31st round. Up to now, they have a total of 35 points and 7 points more than the red team. And the Berlin capital team will officially complete the relegation goal only if they win against Paderborn tonight. Perth Glory vs Newcastle Jets predictions for this Saturday’s A-League fixture. Neither side has impressed so far this season but Perth Glory look to have turned a corner. Read on for all of our free A-League betting tips and predictions Borna Barisic will be assessed ahead of kick off at De Kuip after the Croatia left-back picked up a couple of knocks during Sunday's win over Hamilton Academical. What they saidFeyenoord head coach Dick Advocaat: "Rangers are a strong team, with international players in almost every position. With a manager like Steven Gerrard, he was a very famous player and has a big network, he is maybe able to bring in that extra player which they would maybe not have done in the past. Exclusive calendar slots could be dropped, allowing domestic matches to be played in mid-week and UEFA competition games on weekends. A working group made up of representatives from UEFA, leagues and clubs will be established to study relevant calendar matters and devise solutions allowing for the resumption and/or conclusion of the current season. AEZ Zakakiou 3-1 AEK Larnaca - First Division 2023/2024 Match Centre; Match Report; Live Stream. Summary; Team Statistics; Player Statistics. Previous Meetings (Last 2 matches). View: All: Home vs. Away: Away vs. The BBC understands the PFA has heard from a number of players, especially those who have underlying health conditions like asthma or who are from black and minority ethnic (Bame) backgrounds, that they have real concerns about returning to playing. Black men and women are nearly twice as likely to die with coronavirus as white people in England and Wales, according to the Office for National Statistics. What I try to do is not coach them too much. One is five, the other is eight - if I ended up spraying cones around the garden I think they would very quickly lose interest. Name that tune' While Howe’s tutoring efforts seem to be largely going to plan, his attempts to recreate Norwegian band A-ha’s greatest tracks have not exactly been a hit. He said: “The piano has been getting some good use. My boys have lessons and I’m teaching them something I haven’t really got a clue about. The Leicester striker scored most of his 19 goals so far in the first half of the season, although he did net twice in the game immediately before the league was suspended. Could 2018-19's joint top-scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang or regular-challenger Sergio Aguero replicate their start-of-season form to steal the honour from Vardy?Another man to watch is Mohamed Salah, who matched Aubameyang's tally of 22 last season, was outright top-scorer with 32 in 2017-18 and was on a run of 10 goals in 14 games before the league was halted. The ex-Crystal Palace man is so good in one-on-one situations that Carragher instead suggested matching him up against a player who is more willing to float inside and force Wan-Bissaka to make difficult decisions about where to position himself. Make Wan-Bissaka think - not try and run at him,” is Carragher’s advice.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page