top of page

Mysite Group

Public·101 members

[LIVE STREAM] Live: Baladeyet El Mahalla - Smouha stream 8 January 2024

How to watch the El Dakhleya vs Smouha live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Premier League 15/12/2023.

Smouha vs Al Mokawloon Live Score and Live Stream Smouha vs Al Mokawloon Live Score and Live Stream. Smouha. Al Mokawloon. Preview Smouha have won Baladeyet Al Mahalla in their previous match while Al ... Ings fooled former Southampton defender Toby Alderweireld with a great piece of skill to fire the hosts in front in the 17th minute and a laboured Tottenham rarely threatened. A hamstring injury to Harry Kane that forced the England striker off in the second half ensured it was a miserable start to the new year for Tottenham, whose manager Jose Mourinho was booked for an altercation with the home coaching staff. Tranmere vs Chichester City predictions for Sunday's FA Cup 2nd Round tie. League One side Tranmere Rovers have the home advantage against non-league Chichester City but the magic of the FA Cup is partly down to the fact that upsets are part and parcel of this competition. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Bournemouth aren’t exactly flying high, with a draw at home to Arsenal on Boxing Day leaving them 16th in the table, trailing Brighton on goals scored. They have only won one of their last eight top flight matches, but they’ll be hoping to end 2019 on a high against a team struggling almost as much as they are. Passion or commitment, of course, will go absolutely nowhere if not channelled and accompanied by good coaching and meticulous tactical planning - but it is crucially important. Sir Alex Ferguson had near unparalleled success in the British game but was a manager first and a coach second; it is no surprise that each of his great Manchester United teams saw him appoint a great coach as his number two, whether that be Brian Kidd, McClaren or Carlos Queiroz. Odds are very fine with me for the over 2.5 goals in this one as for example last season between them there were two high scoring games in the league draws both of them at Bognor it ended 2-2 and here at Lewes it ended up even more high scoring a 3-3 draw, this while lately both teams cannot really win too many games, Bognor with two losses in a row and getting a bit away from the promotion places, but they face an opponent, Lewis with a home record of 1-4-10 with 10 goals scored and no less than 28 goals conceded. Valencia will be playing at home this week against Villareal at Stadium Estadio de Mestalla in Valencia. Last meeting between both teams in Europa League FC Valencia won at home 2-0 after winning the first leg before that game 3-1. I expect over 2.5 goals here again today, They are in the middle of the table with 20 points from 14 matches, Lost their last league game away 1-2 against Betis Sevilla. The team has scored in each of the last four, and in the last three they have scored two or more goals. That scoring form will come under a real test from Real Madrid, the team with the best defence in the league. The hosts have the second least goal difference among the teams in the top 10 (+3) and having conceded two goals in each of their last two matches, they will need to tighten up against Real. Club Brugge dropped to the Europa League after a poor run in the Champions League, where they managed just three points and no win in the six matches in a group that had Real Madrid and PSG. They conceded a massive 12 goals, and scored four, which was not unexpected in such a group. The Belgian giants are not known to be a big force in Europe; in their last 12 Europa League matches, they have just two wins, and three clean sheets in 14 matches in the competition. But if the transfers go through, Wilder believes his squad will be "as strong as it has been for a long time in this club's history". Wilder also said striker Billy Sharp would not be leaving the club, but was surprised that he had no offers for forward Leon Clarke. We are confident we can get three deals over the line and we are working away on that. It is tough of course, and we wouldn't expect it to be any different. Ideally, Baroness Campbell would want the same manager in place for both major tournaments, avoiding an upheavel in the 12 months between them. The FA will need assurances that Neville is willing to commit for that period and agree to a two-year extension to his current contract. Would Neville walk away? Phil Neville has the backing of the FA’s director of women’s football, Sue CampbellNeville was deflated after England's defeat by Spain this month and said he held "honest conversations" with players in the dressing room immediately afterwards. Desportivo Aves vs Braga predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Bottom of the table Aves look almost certain to go down this season with just twelve games played but will be hoping to double their points tally for the campaign with a win over Braga this weekend. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. PLAYER RATINGS Espanyol - D. Lopez 6, J. Lopez 6, Espinosa 6, Naldo 5, Vila 5, Gomez 5, Roca 7, D. Lopez 8, Darder 7, Melendo 6, Calleri 6. Subs - Vargas 7, Iturraspe 5, Wu 7. Barcelona - Neto 5, Roberto 5, Lenglet 5, Pique 7, Alba 6, Rakitic 5, Busquets 6, de Jong 4, Messi 7, Suarez 8, Griezmann 6. Subs - Vidal 8, Semedo 5. As far as the visitors are concerned things haven't gone to plan. Being drawn with Atletico, Juventus and Leverkusen probably meant that the Russians came into the group without much confidence, though they would've wanted to put up more of a fight than they have. The hosts average 1.08 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.47 points while Carlisle only average 0.85 points per away game and the league average is 1.21 points, so you can start to see why we have backed Oldham with a double chance bet this weekend. Oldham score an average of 1.15 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.38 goals and Carlisle score an average of 1.00 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.92, so we have backed the pair to play out a 1-1 draw on Saturday. Colchester owner Robbie Cowling praised Bradford City and Port Vale, both just outside the League Two play-offs, for being "magnanimous" in accepting the decision. But League One sides face further talks after failing to come to an agreement and are now set to meet again on Monday in an attempt to find a resolution. A group of six clubs - Fleetwood, Ipswich, Oxford, Peterborough, Portsmouth, and Sunderland - said on Thursday they were in favour of completing the season. Dakhlia vs Smouha Live Score and Live Stream ... Al Mokawloon and Baladeyet Al Mahalla. They are going to need more luck in You can watch Dakhlia vs Smouha live stream here on ScoreBat when an official ... He has appeared in all but two of Southampton's games this season, starting 18 of their 22 Premier League matches. While he has been substituted off in 12 of those games, this is as much in recognition of his work-rate while on the pitch as the desire to wrap him in cotton wool. I feel I am in a better place mentally this year," says Ings. I came back in pre-season better physically than when I arrived here. A very interesting match, I think the game will end in a draw. Lechia after a good previous round and currently undefeated in several games. The team will play at home so it has the advantage. Lechia had the restart of the season with 4 points, but lost 2 of the last 4 home games. The team is currently in 7th place with 42 points. Cracovia continued where they left off before the break: with defeats. There are now a total of 6, but there was also a lot of bad luck with narrow defeats. Overall, the team is still not so bad, with 6th place and the same number of points, the team even stands by the hosts and at some point the team will come back in form. Maybe already here. Newcastle have now lost 78 Premier League games as an away side in London, the most defeats of all sides in the competition's history in the capital. Arsenal have kept back-to-back Premier League clean sheets for the first time since April last year, the second of which also came in a victory over Newcastle at the Emirates. Gunners striker Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang has scored the opening goal of the game on six different occasions in the Premier League this season, the joint-most in the competition alongside Tammy Abraham, Danny Ings, Marcus Rashford and Jamie Vardy. Barcelona begin an important week with a trip to Real Sociedad. They have won their last seven games and that includes winning away at Serie A leaders Inter Milan on Tuesday. Their away form isn't always that great but four of the last five league matches have been won. Real Sociedad are in fourth but current form isn't that healthy. Go for an away win here. Keeping Odsonne Edouard is pivotal to Celtic's pursuit of a 10th consecutive title, says former manager Martin O'Neill, as he likened the striker's impact to Henrik Larsson. Edouard, 22 - Celtic's 28-goal top scorer last season - has been linked with Leicester City and Arsenal. The French forward is contracted until 2022 and is in talks over a new deal. Asked if Edouard is as vital to Neil Lennon as Larsson was to his Celtic side, O'Neill said: "Of course, yes. Energetyk-BGU Res. will host Minsk Res. for this fixture of the league. The visitors probably are favorites in this game. Minsk 2 have better results at the start of the new season. Yeah, the visitors have better team than their opponent. They have an effective attack. However, this is a very unpredictable league. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Energetyk-BGU 2 who's is poor team in the last matches. In last game Energetyk-BGU lost 3-0 against Rukh Brest 2. Of course, the hosts have a very difficult task. I think, they will pay attention on their defense. Also, they will seek in their chance. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Bright Samuel replaces Jack Clarke. Posted at 61' Foul by Julian Börner (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 61' Dominic Ball (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Northampton forward Vadaine Oliver went closest to a breakthrough in the first half, striking the crossbar from close range, while second tier Derby failed to muster a shot on target and now face the prospect of a replay. However, Mourinho believes attempts to poke fun at Tottenham say more about Arsenal than it does his club. I think if they were top of the league or fighting for top four in a really good moment they wouldn't enjoy the problems of others," Mourinho added. They don't have much to celebrate, they have to get every opportunity to do it. They are in a very similar situation to us in the table. To be the champion of north London means nothing for me because I think you have to be much bigger than that and have much more ambitions than that. Posted at 90' Mikel Vesga (Athletic Club) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Héctor Herrera (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 86' Corner, Athletic Club. Conceded by Thomas Partey. Posted at 86' Iñaki Williams (Athletic Club) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Thomas Partey (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Watford had a big win last weekend but need to keep that form going. They have a good record against Crystal Palace and look good to get either a win or a draw against them. Palace have had two recent wins but against struggling sides. They find it hard to score at home, so go for a double chance bet on Watford. We hope that our request to Uefa, and our acceptance of their decision, can act as the catalyst for them to consider alternative options moving forwards, as this will not be the last fixture to be affected by coronavirus. The first leg of Manchester United's Europa League last-16 tie at LASK on Thursday will also be played behind closed doors because of coronavirus concerns. Spanish side Getafe are reportedly refusing to travel to Italy to face Inter Milan in their Europa League match on Thursday. Will keep it simple and also take just both teams scoring in this one as I do not really see one of these two sides winning this encounter with 3-0 as Sokolov escaped bottom place in the league by winning their first game after the restart with 1-0 at home against Vysehrad and they played quite good and got the result they needed but they are right now 7 points away from direct relegation rivals Vlasim whom they are playing today as Vlasim is the first club above the relegation line after Varnsdorf shocked on Friday and won 2-1 away at Jihlava at really high odds. Juniors and Lafnitz will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. FC Juniors this season have the following results: 6W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Lafnitz have 6W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Lincoln City vs Tranmere predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Which of these out of form sides will be able to claim the points? Read on for our all our League One betting tips. Baladeyet El Mahalla vs Smouha live streaming 8 January 5 hours ago — How to watch the Ghazl El-Mehalla vs Smouha live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Premier League 02/05/2023. The thing that stood out to me every time I watched Mason was his aggression," Winzar tells BBC Sport. His determination is second to none. Fantastic attitude. He's the best I've seen in all the years I've done it," adds Winzar, now in his 15th year scouting youth football in the south-east for Chelsea. I've seen lots and lots of good players and Mason is the best. When Winzar, who knew Tony Mount from the local non-league scene, approached the youngster's father, however, he was met with caution. My pick for this match is Hapoel Tel Aviv to win this match. Odd for this pick is 2.20. I think that this match will end 2:1 for Hapoel Tel Aviv. This international friendly competition in Israel must be so interesting hence therefore making me to bet this match. I am having a lot of difficult in getting across the idea of moving the ball quickly to this team," said an exasperated Sarri. In training, the ball moves around at 200 kilometres an hour but the strange thing is that doesn't happen in matches. In training, we work twice as fast as we did tonight," he added after the 1-0 defeat in the round of 16 first leg. When he was about 10 or 11, he turned to me and said: 'Why doesn't anyone pass the ball?' I laughed and said: 'Welcome to real football. Look at the tackling - tremendous. Although he now stands an athletic 5ft 10in, Mount was undersized for his age until a belated growth spurt at 15. But he was never perturbed by competing against bigger boys. He was just five years old when his dad first took him along to a training session for children aged six and above at Soccer City in Fareham. There's an expectation on you and if you've got a big transfer fee and you're young, sometimes it becomes difficult. Let's hope it just gives him that bit of confidence. You saw the difference in him at the end. We can't ask for more than a home draw in the next round. If we treat Oxford with the same respect we showed Rochdale in the first half we've got a chance. After seeing off Fleetwood Town in their play-off semi-final, they got the better of their neighbours from just up the M40 in what was a pulsating affair. Wycombe boss Gareth Ainsworth is the longest-serving manager in the top four divisions of English footballChairboys make fast startWycombe took the lead from their first corner of the game as left-back Jacobson caused panic in the Oxford defence, his left-footed inswinger catching out goalkeeper Eastwood who was unable to punch it clear. PSG are placed top of the standings with 30 points while Lille have so far managed 19 points and are placed fifth. PSG recovered from the shock loss to Reims with back to back wins ahead of the international break and will be keen to make it three wins in a row here. They go to this game on four wins in the last five matches. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Granada CF. José Antonio Martínez replaces Yan Eteki. BookingPosted at 72' Carlos Fernández (Granada CF) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 72' Jordi Alba (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Carlos Fernández (Granada CF). SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Barcelona. English Premier League . Tottenham, Hotspur will host team Norwich City. Spurs had a good shape 2 month ago. But They did one victory at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not well now. I think that it is time for them to get points. Norwich City did 2 wins at last 3 matches played. Their shape is not bad. I am waiting a goals from them today. My bet will be over 3 goals in our match. Tottenham must to win today before their fans. Guests must to score a goal. Last match 2h2 was ended 2- 2. All indicators for my bet . Has being son of the 'King' proved a heavy burden?"I'm proud of who my dad is, but I feel I've always stood on my own two feet," he explains. When you are Kenny Dalglish's son, the level of expectation is the greatest player who has ever come out of Scotland. That is more an issue for other people than it ever was for me. I played in the Premier League in Scotland and England, I played for Scotland at Under-21 level. Baladeyet El Mahalla VS Smouha live stream 8 January 2024 5 hours ago — Baladeyet El Mahalla VS Smouha live stream 8 January 2024 Sport Baladiyat El Mahalla SC page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, ... In stark contrast, the defeat means the Hammers have lost four of their last five league games and leaves them in 18th place. Next up, Liverpool visit Watford on Saturday while the Hammers go in search of a much-needed win at home to Southampton. Mohamed Salah of Liverpool celebrates after scoring his sides second goal during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham UnitedGetty Images TALKING POINT Liverpool once again find a way - and now there's four to go.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page