top of page

Mysite Group

Public·101 members

[[[LIVE TV!!]]@] Ghana v Namibia live video 8 January 2024

São Tomé and Príncipe v Namibia | CAF Qualifiers First Round | Group H | FIFA ... Comoros v Ghana | CAF Qualifiers First Round | Group I | FIFA World Cup 26 ...

Alioski doubled Leeds' advantage after a quick counter-attack from Fulham's corner ended with Harrison's ball just evading two desperate visiting defenders and finding its way to the Macedonia international's feet in the area. Hernandez, who has so often been at the heart of the Whites' best play over the past four seasons, was making his first appearance since the restart but showed no signs of being rusty. Dynamo need win in this game, in order to catch up with the play for the Europe, while Shakhtar is practically already a champion in the competition. Host will have relaxed duel, since they are starting the season, and may not play in the full lineup here. City are a full 14- points behind runaway leaders Liverpool, and while their chances of catching the Reds are all but gone, a run of nine wins in 10 in all competitions suggests that City can still achieve success this season in other areas. When you consider their records this season, their recent meeting and their previous in this competition the value in Parma becomes obvious. We feel like they can pull off a result on Thursday night. They are well priced in both the Double Chance and Draw No Bet markets, but instead, we’re taking them on the full-time result market, with just 10% of Parma’s home league games finishing level and only one of their last 10 in the cup. The finale may have brought heartbreak but the wider context is one of glorious achievement, of how Fulham's mix of old heads and misfits built momentum to see off some of the biggest names in the game. Once the qualifying rounds and group phase had been negotiated they claimed an illustrious list of victims that gives this Europa League run legendary status in the club's history. It started in the third qualifying round against FK Vetra of Lithuania and was followed by victory over FC Amkar Perm of Russia - both away games watched by a tiny band of travelling fans - before these unfashionable surroundings opened the doors to a fantasy route to the final. He formed a strong partnership with Jack Charlton at the back for Leeds, also adding European silverware in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, an FA Cup and a League Cup to his and the club's haul. Only three Leeds players - Charlton, Billy Bremner and Paul Reaney - have made more appearances for the Whites. Hunter also played for Bristol City and Barnsley, and then managed the Tykes along with Rotherham United. Trélissac FC v Olympique de Marseille predictions for this Coupe de France match. Fourth-tier minnows Trélissac will host Ligue 1 heavyweight Marseille for this ninth round tie of the Coupe de France. Read on for our free Coupe de France predictions and betting tips. But beyond rave reviews from football purists, Setien's CV is far from glowing: he has spent less than four years in the top flight and never won a trophy. He was sacked from his last job with Real Betis after the team finished 10th in the league. The new coach's first task will be designing a forward line without Luis Suarez, Barca's second top scorer this season behind Messi, who is unavailable for the next four months after undergoing knee surgery. Posted at 87' Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Dan Gosling (Bournemouth). BookingPosted at 87' Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 85' Foul by Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 85' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 84' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. It seems that early reports of aggro might have been premature. Read the full story Barcelona chase Rodrigo Spanish newspaper Marca suggests a new target for Barcelona following the operation for Luis Suarez. The 32-year-old Uruguayan will be out for a couple of months following surgery, and the Catalans are looking for someone to step in. At home Dukla Praha have been strong so far this season with a 7-0-2 record in 9 matches. They have also been one of the most productive home teams in the league with 21 goals so far. They had a good restart of the league with a home win and a draw at second placed Brno. Over the past five seasons, we have built and developed a young and talented squad with international experience, which I believe can thrive in the Championship," he said. That is what we are now fully focused on. While it is important to analyse and assess the past 12 months, we are looking to the future and ensuring that we are a stronger and better club for this experience. Long-serving boss Howe is reviewing his own future, but the Cherries are expected to want the former defender to stay at the helm. Nonetheless, Betis have been in great form overall of late, winning three La Liga games on the bounce prior to their visit to RCDE Stadium and three from their last four at Benito Villamarin, including a thrilling 3-2 triumph over Athletic Bilbao a fortnight ago. Messi inspires Barca win as Dortmund slip into third Disappointing Liverpool forced to wait for qualification after draw with Napoli Lautaro Martinez put Inter ahead in the 10th minute, connecting with a pass by Romelu Lukaku who beat two Slavia defenders on the right side of the box. The two swapped roles in the 35th minute, but the video referee disallowed Lukaku's effort because of a foul. Sion did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Club president Christian Constantin said after the sackings that "there's no point in me keeping players who don't want to make an effort when everyone else has to make an effort". I told them that their (reduced) wage for doing nothing is practically the salary of two nurses working hard to save lives today," he added. Ghana v Namibia LIVE 8. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Ghana v Namibia 8. 1. 2024 live - live stream, livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Frankfurt fc lost last game of their head to head encounter with four goals to two, on Saturday they are going to host Monchengladbach. The home team are at 12th place in the league table before the games suspended because of the corona virus, they have three games games defeats so far which they sustained in a row so they need to start with a good result so I predict that there will be more goals. One is a great defender and the other is a good crosser of the ball. Harry Maguire should have gone for the challenge on Cesar Azpilicueta. The referee should have gone to the pitch-side monitor to check that. But United have still got a lot to prove. They’ve still got Sheffield United at home. Sheffield United on the road are a decent team. Sometimes you have to take a broader view. Man of the match - Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) Aston Villa's skipper has been directly involved in seven goals in the Premier League this season (three goals and four assists) - no English midfielder has been involved in more'We huffed and puffed' - what they said Aston Villa defender Tyrone Mings: "It's a tough point and a well-deserved point. We made a few mistakes in the build-up to their goals, and they had a few chances, so we are satisfied with a point. I wanted to beat my brother and do what he does. I loved every sport anyway - I did every sport - but football was the sport my brother loved and I fell in love with it through that. I got a bit of acceptance through football - I was a very shy child but football was the way I made friends throughout my childhood. I've been in that time when I had to pay for the field and to pay to turn up and train twice a week. The incident came after the Scotland international was subjected to jeering as he was being substituted in the 80th minute of Celtic's 3-1 win at Rugby Park on Jan. The 29-year-old said his actions, which sparked a row between a home fan and some Celtic players on the bench, were "stupid" in hindsight. The Serie A giants claim ‘Inter’ is synonymous with their club and are demanding that Miami pick a different name. Now we’d be all for this legal challenge succeeding but they haven’t exactly been quick to shut down other clubs – Inter Sibiu, Inter Turku, Inter Bratislava (RIP), Inter Baku, Inter Leipzig… and many more. My job is to find solutions that give us long-term success. I have to identify why we go from Braga's performance to 72 hours later not doing justice - but that is an exciting challenge for me. I don't fear that challenge. Hamilton's Rice questions Gerrard pressureRangers 'lack leadership' - ThompsonDespite significant progress in Europe during his 22 months in charge, Gerrard is still searching for his first trophy with Rangers. In the opening round, Ryukyu lost 0-1 in the encounter with JEF United Ichihara, this is not a surprise when the opponent is stronger and still has to play away from home. Returning after nearly 4 August postponement due to the epidemic, in this round, Ryukyu will have a confrontation with Avispa Fukuoka, with the home field advantage fans are very hoping for the ability of Higuchi teachers and teachers. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. WEDNESDAY, 1 JANUARY Brighton v Chelsea (12:30 GMT)Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road. Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. Dest asked if he could leave the training camp in Qatar,” said Ajax on their website (ajax. He did not feel comfortable. Ajax understand his request and he has flown home where he will train with the reserves. The 19-year-old fullback opted last October to play for the United States rather than the Netherlands. After losing none of their first nine Premier League away games this season (W3 D6), Sheffield United have since suffered three defeats in their last six on the road (W1 D2), failing to score on four occasions during this run. Wilder and Sheffield United have suffered their heaviest league defeat together since a 3-0 loss at Middlesbrough in August 2018, shipping more than twice on the road for the first time in the Premier League this season. Panaitolikos is going to face AEL Larissa. The hosts of this clash are favorite in this match even that they lost twice in a row in the last weeks. They played against much better teams so it was predictable. Today they got a chance to win this match against Larissa but I expect balanced match. The visitors scored 11 goals and conceded 18 in 13 matches on away. The previous games between these teams were usually open and we saw in most of them at least 3 goals. My bet for this match is over 2.5 goals and I think both teams should cover it It was not the "La Vecchia Signora" of old but they still had a star-studded line up, including four of the Italian team - captain Fabio Cannavaro, left-back Fabio Grosso, midfielder Mauro Camoranesi and forward Alessandro del Piero - who had won the World Cup four years earlier, as well as France superstar David Trezeguet, who also played in that match. What followed was, in many eyes, the greatest night at the famous old ground. It could be exactly what they need - but it is not without risk. Media playback is not supported on this device Mourinho's Man Utd ups and downs Which Mourinho will Spurs get?This will be the deciding factor on determining whether Levy's gamble works. Will it be the Mourinho who had such success in two spells at Chelsea, or the Mourinho who was so disconnected at Manchester United, living in a hotel while keeping a base in London and eventually sacked, unloved and surrounded by ill-feeling?Will it be the smart, humorous Mourinho who produced winning teams, or the embittered individual who raged at the world in his final months at Old Trafford?Levy, evidently, is banking on the former in both cases. BBC Cymru Wales to show Euro 2016 gamesWales' only other appearance came in the 1958 World Cup, but these were different times. Although that Welsh side contained greats such as John Charles and Ivor Allchurch, a World Cup then did not grip the national consciousness like a championship can today. Such was the ambivalence back home, when players returned to Wales from Sweden they were asked if they had been on holiday. Oxford started the extra period with a spring in their step but the sheer pace and wild unpredictability of Saint-Maximin, whose power also altered the momentum as Oxford ran out of steam, provided the X-Factor. The 22-year-old French forward, on as a first-half substitute for injured Joelinton, is an adventure every time he is in possession, mixing madcap losses of control and frustrating moments with a genuine match-winning touch. Solly March and Neal Maupay missed the biggest chances, much to the frustration of the home supporters. Palace were measured in their approach and kept their cool to strike when the chance came. That opportunity fell to Jordan Ayew after he was played in by Christian Benteke, and Ayew squeezed the ball home. Fortuna Dusseldorf are set to host Union Berlin this Sunday in German Bundesliga action. Fortuna have been enduring a run of poor form in recent weeks. They will be hoping to put an end to their six-game winless run as they host Union Berlin this Sunday. No, I don't think so [Haaland moving] he'll probably have at least another season in Dortmund," says Rekdal. If not, that would be two quick club changes, with one year in Salzburg before moving on. He is not that old, he has plenty of time to get to the bigger clubs, so I think he will be there at least another year. Namibia vs Ghana live score, H2H and lineups Dec 5, 2023 — Namibia Ghana live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Dec 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Africa Cup of Nations, Women, ... PSG will take on holders Stade Rennais or St Etienne at the Stade de France on April 25. Terrier put the hosts ahead on 11 minutes when he latched onto Karl Toko-Ekambi's pass. Mbappe equalised three minutes later by deflecting in Layvin Kurzawa's header for his 28th PSG goal of the season in all competitions. If it wasn't for a string of individual errors, Arsenaal would almost certainly have picked up more wins over the last five games. Even with those errors occurring, they've managed to go five games unbeaten. That sequence has featured tougher trips than the one that they take on Monday night. Bournemouth received a boost at the weekend but we suspect it could be something of a false dawn. Back Arsenal to book their progress with a victory here. Black Queens - Ghana Latest Football News, Live Scores LiveScores · Ghana Betting Sites · Goals Videos · Transfer · EPL · La Liga Namibia game · Read more · Most Read News. LATEST SOCCER TIPS. BR Team Tips ... Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Real Madrid 2, Sevilla 1. Casemiro (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Lucas Vázquez with a cross. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Luuk de Jong (Sevilla) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Sergio Reguilón with a cross. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Ultimately, you will get criticised, whether that's in the past, now or in the future as a footballer," he said. I feel I've learned to use it in the right way - as extra motivation and as energy. So, yes, in a way that's helped me in my career. He added: "I experienced it a little bit at Sunderland, but when you come to a club like Liverpool, the expectation is so high. I'd just turned 21, so it was more difficult when I was younger, but the only way you learn to cope is with experience. A lot of other football clubs go about it in different ways, which is fine, but the way all the players and staff came together really sums us up what we are about as a club. On a Saturday at 3pm, the community comes together for the club, it's all about the team and what we're doing, and the way we went about it was ensuring that we could repay them by the decision that we made. Ward-Prowse, a youth-team graduate who joined Southampton as an eight-year-old, also said there had been "no intense discussions" among players about when the season might restart or what it might look like. Wayne Rooney is pleased big-name former England players are no longer shunning management as he starts his role as a player-coach at Derby. Before Frank Lampard at Chelsea this season, the last former England players with more than 50 caps to start a top-flight campaign in charge of a Premier League team were Kevin Keegan at Newcastle United and Gareth Southgate at Middlesbrough in 2008. Lampard's former Chelsea team-mate John Terry is also assistant to Dean Smith at Aston Villa, Scott Parker is attempting to win promotion back to the Premier League at Fulham, while Steven Gerrard has signed a two-year contract extension with Scottish Premiership title challengers Rangers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page