top of page

Mysite Group

Public·149 members

(STREAM##) Žalgiris vs. Valencia Basket live 9 January 2024

Valencia (Antonio) vs Zalgiris Kaunas (Ash) H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions ...

When Sheringham flicked the ball on, Stam at the far post thought he was about to score the winner. Instead Solskjaer instinctively stabbed the ball into the net from a few yards. It was a tap-in in name, but not in nature; this was an unusual and deceptively brilliant finish, because the only place he could score was the roof of the net. Posted at 90'+3' Benjamin Henrichs (Monaco) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Monaco 1, Paris Saint Germain 4. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. In Southgate’s message he urged supporters to follow the guidelines that have been issued and that everyone needs to “look out for each other. GARETH SOUTHGATE STATEMENT IN FULL Dear England fans, As we would have been gathering our squad for March fixtures this weekend, it felt an appropriate moment to write a message to all of our supporters. Former boss Steven Pressley had just 10 months in charge of the League Two club and he leaves the Cumbrians in 19th position in the fourth tier, although the sacking may have come as a bit of a surprise given that he had led his side to two wins in their past three games in all competitions.The 46-year-old left after the 3-1 Leasing.com Trophy loss at Morecambe, having beaten non-league Dulwich Hamlet in the FA Cup and Macclesfield Town the week before. English football faces "the danger of losing clubs and leagues" amid economic challenges "beyond the wildest imagination", says Football Association chairman Greg Clarke. The season has been halted indefinitely amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Some club have placed non-playing staff on temporary leave, while talks continue over the salaries of players. Many communities could lose the clubs at their heart with little chance of resurrection," said Clarke. In Poland, Odra Opole and Chrobry Glogow are expected to meet today for a Liga 1 match which will be held at Stadion, Miejski Odra stadium, Opole city. In the table, Glogow takes position 14 with 31 points after playing 26 matches while Odra takes position 16 with 28 points after playing 26 matches. See alsoMatchcast: Chelsea v Lille The Blues, who needed to win to be sure of progressing, took the lead when a flowing Chelsea attack allowed Tammy Abraham to tap into an empty net, before Cesar Azpilicueta followed up with a header from a corner to make it two. In the second half, Willian went close early with a free kick, and Mike Maignan - eventually substituted due to injury - was called into action to keep the score down twice in quick succession. His calm certainty in setting up Lacazette for the winning goal was further evidence of a serious rising talent. PLAYER RATINGS Olympiakos (4-5-1): Sa 7; Tsimikas 6, Ba 7, Semedo 6, Elabdellaoui 7; Bouchalakis 6, Camara 6, Guilherme 6, Valbuena 7, Masouras 6; El-Arabi 5 SUBS: Fortounis 6, Lovera 6 Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Leno 7; Mustafi 6, Sokratis 7, David Luiz 7, Saka 8; Guendouzi 6, Xhaka 6; Martinelli 6, Willock 7, Aubameyang 6; Lacazette 7 SUBS: Maitland-Niles 6, Ceballos 6, Pepe 6 KEY MOMENTS 3’ CHANCE! A long cross to the back post finds Balbuena, who takes it first time on the volley from 15 yards out. Posted at 60' Foul by James McCarthy (Crystal Palace). Posted at 60' Dwight McNeil (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 58' James Tarkowski (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 58' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Valencia Basket: Livescore Games and Results Get the latest updates on Valencia Basket. Livescore, team roster, schedule & results, statistics, standing, news, videos and highlights. Nice's away form could also go against them here as they are winless in their last eight matches on the road with seven defeats and a draw. They've conceded 16 goals in this time with just six scored in return and defeats to teams like Ligue 2 Le Mans (2-3) as well as out-of-form Monaco (1-3) and Strasbourg (0-1) sides. A Lustenau and Dornbirn will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. A Lustenau this season have the following results: 7W, 2D and 7L. Meanwhile Dornbirn have 5W, 6D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It's a different situation to the last round. The team that played at Shrewsbury was a team that made sense for us at that moment. We didn't get the result we wanted, so we had to play a different team in the replay," Klopp told reporters. It won't be the team that played Aston Villa and Shrewsbury, for sure. The 2016 Premier League champions are also interested in Liverpool's Adam Lallana who will available as a free agent this summer. Paper Round's view: It's always good to plan ahead. Leicester's transfer policy over the past few years has been one of the best in the Premier League. The Foxes know Chilwell is likely to leave the King Power stadium this summer, but they won't let him go for cheap. Isco had given Real the lead on the hour mark following a sweeping counterattack but the 13-times European champions' night soon unravelled, culminating in Ramos being sent off for hauling down Jesus in a bid to prevent a third City goal. Ramos will be suspended for the second leg at the Etihad Stadium on March 17 while City's influential defender Aymeric Laporte was forced off injured in the first half, another setback of in a season marked by fitness troubles. Isloch will against Energetyk-BDU in match Belarus Vysshaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Isloch always can make score on last 6 home match. Moreover Isloch on last 3 home match always can make total score is 6 goals. Meanwhile, Ynergetyk-BDU on last 3 match in league always make to score and Energetyk-BDU have total score is 6 goals. Therefore, I think this match will the end score is over 2.5 goals due to both teams have great result. Moreover Isloch will play this match in home match and surely Isloch can make score minimal is 2 goals. There was an element of fortune about the winner as Guaita inexplicably misjudged Norwood's cross, but Wilder's team refused to sit back on their 1-0 lead and could have won by a more comfortable margin. Guaita had to intervene to stop Norwood's free-kick nestling in the back of the net before saving substitute Lys Mousset's goal-bound effort. The Mirror reports that former Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino is keen on taking over at Old Trafford, and would like to return to management in the Premier League. Paper Round’s view: Pochettino ran out of steam at Tottenham after chairman Daniel Levy failed to extend to him sufficient support in the transfer market. Smolevichi is the only team together with Belshina to have won no game during this season yet, while Ynergetyk has been one of the most surprising teams at the beginning of the season, having won the first 3 rounds in a row. Despite coming from 3 losses in a row now, Ynergetyk seems to have some good chances, considering that Smolevichi has scored a sum of just 1 goal in its 3 home games and has collected no more than a point here. Ynergetyk has already won once far from home against Rukh Brest, so winning again vs such a poor team seems to be likely. They had two clear chances in the first minutes but we played really well, especially in the second half. The game was good. Phil was clinical. Big success, our second title of the season with the Community Shield, it's so nice. We've won a lot. I tried when we arrive, every game we play we try to win it, every competition we try to win it, and three trimes in a row, being here and winning is great. Lawro's prediction: 1-1 Brighton v ArsenalBrighton have drawn five of their past seven games, including the impressive point they picked up at Wolves last time out, and are inching their way to safety one week at a time. The Seagulls have been playing well and seem to have turned into a team that does not give much away - they don't concede many goals. They still have not won since 28 December, but I have a feeling their wait will end here - which would be massive for them. Then there was a lot of going back and forth between Fiorentina and City's doctor, Dr Max Sala. All the time the clock is ticking, the paperwork still needs to be sorted and right the way through I thought the move was not going to happen. In the end, we made it. Just. Fiorentina accepted I had problems with my knee but they were willing to go through with the transfer because it was a loan, and it was not as if they were giving me a five-year deal. I would really be surprised if the league leaders from Al Ahly who scored no less than 23 goals while winning their 8 games from 8 played in the league so far do not score even 3 goals all alone in this one, as they managed to do so even last season when they played here and won the game with 3-0 in the end while this start of the season they won 5-1 away at Aswan, 4-0 away at Gouna and 3-0 away at Wadi Degla being very attacking minded and do not really mind scoring more goals than necessary. My dad did not stamp his 'Spursy-ness' on any of us, and I went for Liverpool when I was about six because it was the 1980s, and basically it was a rational decision. So, since the age of six I have lived with the embarrassment of being a plastic Liverpool fan, but I have come to terms with it - there is nothing I can do apart from own up to it. I love them, I think about them all the time and I am sad when they lose, so I feel like I am a fan. According to the Sun, the Togo international is valued at around £22 million and the Spanish club have reportedly already rejected a bid worth £12. French side AS Monaco. Arsenal and Tottenham are both looking to cure their defensive crisis with the signing of Dakonam. Everton, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace are also said to be interested in signing the 28-year-old. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Southampton. Che Adams replaces Shane Long. Posted at 76' Martin Dubravka (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Shane Long (Southampton). Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Shane Long (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Moreirense’s home games this season average 2.20 goals per game and the hosts have kept clean sheets in 40% of their home games. Moreirense have also won-to-nil in 40% of their home games and Aves have failed to score in 27% of their games this season. The hosts have scored in all of their home games this season and with the visitors losing all of their away games they have obviously conceded in all of their games on the road. She added: "We cannot stay silent about it. We are actually risking our own lives by speaking out about the situation. There are things money cannot buy and fans seriously need to look deeper at the Saudi practices in the kingdom. Where does proposed takeover leave Bruce?Bruce has previously said he would "love to be part" of the takeover, but his more immediate concerns will be related to the forthcoming season, which starts on 12 September. Valencia v Zalgiris Kaunas LIVE 9. 1. 2024 | Basketball Follow Valencia v Zalgiris Kaunas 9. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. For that reason alone, myself and my brother as well were just like - he is the man, so Newcastle is the team. Like most Magpies supporters, Bay is waiting for news on whether a Saudi Arabia-led £300m takeover of the club will be allowed to go ahead. We are massively in limbo at the moment," Bay told BBC Sport. The fans just want someone to give us a 'yes' or 'no', and tell us whether it is happening or not. Bayern, who are aiming for a milestone 20th cup title, were made to work hard by Schalke as the home team missed several chances either side of Joshua Kimmich's 40th-minute winner. Schalke striker Guido Burgstaller hit the crossbar and then had a goal ruled out for a marginal offside before Kimmich volleyed home from the edge of the penalty area. England opened the scoring after eight minutes in Nottingham, as the striker's predatory instincts saw her rifle in from ten yards after the Arsenal defence failed to clear their lines. The Gunners had chances to get back into the game, most notably through Vivianne Miedema, but a combination of resolute defending and wayward finishing saw the Blues hold out, until Leah Williamson fired in with five minutes remaining. This is another game encounter between Slavia fc and BATE fc and this is a cup game, the hosts are looking very strong this season than the visitors, they have meet this season at this venue in the premier league game and the hosts successfully won with two goals to one. The home team has two games without a loss and this is a big surprise to anyone around the globe as they have beaten big teams which includes this rival, BATE fc have recovered in last game after scoring one goal and conceded nothing against Rukh. I know that the visitors is a big team with quality players but I see that they begin this season with staggering performance so the best prediction is the home win. Our correct score tip follows the same pattern as the hosts are only averaging 0.8 goals per game at home and have failed to score in half of their matches on home soil. When you factor in that the visitors have scored 1.9 goals per game and have only failed to score in 10% of their matches on the road, then it becomes clear that backing a 2-0 away win represents a solid bet. Valencia, Zalgiris look to rebound from losses 14 hours ago — Valencia Basket (10-9) is aiming to keep its place in the all-important top ten with a visit from Zalgiris Kaunas (6-13). Chris Jones was ... Hoffenheim restarted the league with a 0-3 home defeat to Hertha BSC but they have now been undefeated in the last 4 matches scoring 6 goals. However, at home they have the second worst defense in the league conceding 35 goals already in 15 matches. Brentford can batter lots of team at this level, though it's not easy to see them walking all over Fulham, who're yet to suffer a heavy defeat away from home. That said, the attacking efforts of The Bees at home have been superior to those of The Cottagers on the road, so a low-key home win, in the form of 'Brentford to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' looks a good choice. Brentford will have to work hard to get three points, but they've got the extra attacking quality to do so. In contrast, the visitors have often struggled because of a lack of forward penetration on the road. Midfielders - Willian (Chelsea), Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd), Declan Rice (West Ham), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) Willian: He was outstanding against West Ham in midweek and the architect of Watford's downfall at Stamford Bridge. Mason Mount and Ross Barkley appear to be the main beneficiaries of Willian's brilliance in midfield at the moment. The Brazilian is giving Chelsea what Eden Hazard gave them last season, and not just from the penalty spot either. Perth Glory and Sydney FC will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League in Australia. Perth Glory this season have the following results: 1W, 3D and 1L. Meanwhile Sydney FC have 4W, 0D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. England dare not lose this match if they want to win the Six Nations title. They recovered well from the loss in France to gain victory away in Scotland. Home advantage is going to be a major factor here with England always difficult to beat at Twickenham. Both of Ireland's win have come at home and the tip here is for an England victory. Gornik Zabrze have no in their last 10 matches. They are in poor run of form right now. They have managed to win only 3 matches in their 15 fixtures. They bagged 16 points in 15 matches so far this season. They are coming off a defeat against Legia Warszawa by 5-1 goals. On the other hand, Wisla Plock have won 2, lost 3 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches. They are in good form right now and can possess serious threat against the home side. Both teams need points here. I expect them to cancel each other out. Dawson is not averse to scoring the occasional goal, normally with his head, but his immaculate overhead equaliser for the Hornets (his first goal for the club) must go down as one of his best. Did you know? Dawson's goal was his first in the Premier League in 31 appearances (since February 2018). Midfielders - Adama Traore (Wolves), Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd), Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace), Phil Foden (Man City) Traore: I don't understand managers sometimes. The Liverpool full-back then produced a mouth-watering cross for Sadio Mane, who couldn't apply the finishing touch. Robertson is back to his best after a shaky period following the restart. Did you know? Robertson had more touches (111) and made more passes in the opposition half (51) than any other Liverpool player against Burnley. Garcia: I'm not surprised Barcelona have shown some interested in this lad.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page