top of page

Mysite Group

Public·171 members

Kasımpaşa vs İstanbul Başakşehir live streaming 9 January 2024

3 days ago — Beşiktaş - Kasımpaşa maç özetini izlemek ve Trendyol Süper Lig puan durumuna bakmak için haberin içerisinden göz atabilirsiniz. 10:56 - 5/01/ ...

Fiorentina vs Spal is this match for the Serie A in Italy where I expect an easy win for the hosts and will be able to win by 2 or more goals for me. The hosts aren't doing well and they have 17 points after 17 matches but are better team than guests. Opponent are coming from a bad defeat at home against Verona and are a team with only 12 points. They did 4 defeats in the last 5 matches and so away I see them bad and for me they are going to lose this match and could lose easily. Missing football? Yes, we're with you. As football continues to be suspended indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic, we want to keep you entertained in these days of self-isolation and quarantine. So, in the first of our weekly BBC football quizzes of the week, we want you to name the top scorer for every Premier League season - remember, there might be more than one some campaigns. You've got 10 minutes to achieve perfection and don't forget to let us know how you get on via #bbcfootball. Premier League referees chief Mike Riley says there were four instances of the "worst possible outcome" of the video assistant referee system in two weeks before the international break. Riley told a meeting of the 20 top-flight clubs that on those occasions VAR had overruled perfectly good decisions by the on-field officials. We are far from perfect and we have to improve the way we do things," he said. But Palace drew level when Wilfried Zaha slid a pass across the face of the goal to Wickham who slid the ball home, only to see the offside flag raised. However a VAR review ruled that Wickham was just onside when the ball was played and reversed referee Jon Moss' decision. Norwich are winless in eight games and have just one victory in 16 matches. Today the home team Shahin will be meeting with the away team machine sazi and this two teams we can say that they are very strong team and both of them capable of scoring many goals and so we have given this game an over of 2.5. Total goals Colchester vs Salford City predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this Saturday. Will the improving hosts be able to continue the momentum with another three points? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. Posted at 90'+8' Foul by Sam Surridge (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+7' Dani Ceballos (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+7' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+5' VAR Decision: Goal Bournemouth - Bournemouth 1-2 Arsenal (Sam Surridge). Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Bournemouth 1, Arsenal 2. They are second in the table and host Preston North End who are in fifth place, nine points behind them. United have started to get the kind of jitters that their fans know only too well. One point from their last two league games has seen them drop to second, three points behind West Brom who they travel to in their next fixture. The top teams such as Benfica and Porto are currently having massive problems after the restart and the fourth Braga has not been able to take advantage. Only one point came from the 3 games of the restart, but the pad was thick enough to be fourth. Guimaraes scored 7 points less and played three draws after the restart, a result that can come back here too. It seems that the host team has a better chance of winning, but probably Vitoria will do everything to win a favorable result. One thing is certain, that we will face a tight contest. Some people point the blame at former manager Arsene Wenger, but I don't agree with that. Even his worst Gunners team would beat this current Arsenal side, easily. There just seems a total lack of a cohesive plan at the club when it comes to things like scouting, recruitment and contracts, and I feel sorry for current manager Mikel Arteta, because none of it is his fault. Since Wenger has gone, there has been a scattergun approach - and it has not worked. Real are ultimately expected to prove too good though, and we're predicting a 3-1 correct score. Zidane's side have averaged three goals per game in their last half dozen starts at the Bernabeu, and they can exploit a Bilbao backline who failed to contain veteran hat-trick scorer Joaquin against Betis a fortnight ago. Breda have kept three clean sheets in their last six attempts and will be confident they can keep another against a Helmond Sport side in dire form. The hosts have scored in each of their last six matches but the visitors arrive in much the better form and full of confidence. Helmond Sport have already lost six times at home this season while Breda have won four times on the road, with the hosts averaging just 0.80 points per home game and the visitors averaging 1.56 points per away game. Central midfield? I don't think that's for me either. I think I could only ever play centre-forward or centre-back. But I'd have liked to have tried to have been a bit of a ball playing centre-half. If I'd have gone down to the Championship, or One or League Two, I'd have liked to have given centre-half a go. I watched Sunderland 'Til I Die the other day. I loved that. It's basically them in the changing room before training, chatting and going out doing all the things I used to do. A pretty late game from today it is from the Italian Cup competition where two decent Serie A teams will face each other and what is interesting they meet here at Cagliari in the cup after playing at this same venue a few days ago in the league and back than Sampdoria scored 3 times but lost the game with 4-3 despite having the lead 2-0 and 3-1 in the game, Cagliari quickly scored some goals in the second half to make it 3-3, and even the over 6.5 goals bet happened as Cagliari scored the winning goal in the 90+6 minute in a fantastic game of football. The important thing is that I didn't regret one second to come here and extend the contract," he added. After that results dictate our job. Every manager is sacked, every manager has problems, every manager has good and bad moments. I am no different. I don't regret one moment the decision we made together and I want to finish this contract and after that we will see. Leaders Inter Milan missed the chance to move three points clear at the top of Serie A as Antonio Conte's side were held by Atalanta. Lautaro Martinez latched on to Romelu Lukaku's pass to fire in his 17th goal of the season and put Inter ahead after just four minutes at the San Siro. Atalanta dominated in the second half and Robin Gosens converted to draw the visitors level on 75 minutes. Samir Handanovic saved Luis Muriel's late penalty to deny Atalanta victory. But with Vardy back scoring, and Iheanacho a capable and willing foil, suddenly things look a lot rosier for the Foxes. Palace limping over the lineHaving comfortably beaten a dire Bournemouth team before suffering at the hands of a rampant Liverpool side on the cusp of the title, Palace's most telling result so far has been their 1-0 home loss to Burnley. Football leagues across Europe have been suspended and the Premier League, the FA and the EFL have decided to extend the season's deadline beyond June 30, by which point they were contractually obliged to finish the campaign. LIVE: Coronavirus in sport latest – Wimbledon under threat from pandemic The Transfer Window 50: Silva available, could Modric make Prem return? Barca 'to cull EIGHT players' in epic transfer dumpster fire - Euro Papers With players' contracts due to end on that date and the transfer window supposed to open the following day, there are obvious difficulties but FIFA is working to solve the problem. Conceded by Jefferson Lerma. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dan Gosling replaces Lewis Cook because of an injury. Posted at 78' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Callum Wilson. Posted at 78' Attempt blocked. César Azpilicueta (Chelsea) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. The visitors have both fired and hired Eugenio Corini this term. He was dispatched after their poor start, but brought back after things failed to improve. Overall it has been a poor campaign regardless of who has been at the helm. Following seven defeats in nine matches, the visitors look to be in trouble here. Extension Gunners will host Gaborone United for this fixture of the league. Visitors probably are slight favorites in this match. Gaborone have better position in the table. However, they are not convincing team in the last matches. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Extension who's is one of the outsiders in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. However, the hosts have the motivation to change their position. Also, it should be said, Extension have better results in recent times. They are undefeated in their last 4 matches. My pick - Extension to win. Kasimpasa Istanbul - Istanbul Basaksehir: Live Stream & TV Where to live stream & watch Kasimpasa Istanbul - Istanbul Basaksehir on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Find live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! City's hopes of delaying them further ended in all-too familiar fashion, with crisp passing and forward moves undermined by fragile defending and lapses in focus. They had been the better side until they gifted Chelsea the lead courtesy of a terrible mistake by Bernard Mendy after Chelsea had cleared a first-half free-kick. The France left-back had Ilkay Gundogan in support but was far too casual as he gave Pulisic possession near the halfway line, then compounded his error by diving in and allowing the American to sprint clear and slot home. Emery won only four of his 15 Premier League games this season, while Arteta has won eight of his 18 in charge following Freddie Ljungberg's spell as stand-in. Arsenal were 11th when Emery left in December but in a league table comprised only of results since Arteta took over, the Gunners would be fifth behind Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea, with 30 points from those 18 games. SEMEDO. So close to a third goal in the space of just seven minutes! Semedo burst down the right side, showed great feet inside the box and then thundered an effort off the top of the bar! 55’ Levante should have scored! That was a golden opportunity for the away side to get back into this one. Morales bursts into the box, his effort is saved by Ter Stegen and Rochina blasts over the bar! What a chance! 88’ Another HUGE chance! Levante have had no shortage of opportunities in this second half. Brady: I don't know how Premier League football can return - Paper Round Liverpool great Dalglish tests positive for coronavirus Renault furloughs 'vast majority' of F1 team to end of May The 2018 Giro d'Italia: Re-live the greatest Grand Tour of the decade this week on Eurosport 09:10 - West Ham announce wage deferrals West Ham United became the second Premier League club to announce wage deferrals for their players to cope with the financial challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic. Meanwhile, Gremio have also fallen a little short of expectations in the sense that they've never been involved in title race but Tricilor haven't had a terrible campaign, having reached the semi-finals of the Copa Libertadores and remaining on course to qualify for next year's edition of it. They start the weekend bottom of the Women's Super League and host West Ham who are eighth in the table. Liverpool have only earned one point this season from eight league games. That was earned at home against Bristol City who are one from bottom and conceded 11 goals last weekend. Liverpool have lost seven out of eight league games with just one goal (against Bristol City) and ten conceded. These two sides have picked up just three wins between them across a combined 16 games this term. There’s very little between them in terms of form, while the pair have struggled to be separated in their head to head meetings. The duo have each won two of their last six clashes, drawing two of the last three. Their last three games have seen a total of just three goals scored and three clean sheets. De Bruyne ends City's penalty pain De Bruyne converted City's penalty. He got a goal and an assist against Madrid, the first time he has achieved both in a Champions League gameRecently, being awarded a penalty has meant problems for City. They have missed their last four from the spot - including against Leicester on Saturday - and five out of eight this season. Along with 5 live commentator John Murray, I had analysed all of them before the game, and looked at who might take their next one too. Chris Waddle blazing one over the bar in Turin, Gareth Southgate’s side-foot effort parried by Andreas Kopke, Ashley Cole bested by Gianluigi Buffon - England have a long and painful history of exiting major tournaments because of missed penalties. With football currently suspended, fans have recently been “treated” to either reliving or experiencing for the first time some of these defeats via televised repeats. Although Pompy don’t average as much, with them scoring just 1.13 goals per game overall, their goalscoring output has improved of late and their last seven matches has seen them score an average of 2.29 goals per game. All of this leads us to believe that both sides will go on the attack, and a thrilling 2-2 draw is where we think the smart money can be found. Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier has been charged by the Football Association after he climbed over seats to confront a fan after a match in March. The incident happened after Spurs were knocked out of the FA Cup at home by Norwich. Eric Dier has been charged with misconduct for a breach of FA Rule E3," the FA said in a statement. It is alleged that his actions at the conclusion of the fixture were improper and/or threatening. I don't think they will be buoyed by a defeat, but they will still take plenty of encouragement out of the day because they showed they could dig out a performance against a superior team. They almost got their reward for hanging in there when Bjorn Engels went close to an equaliser at the end - it was a great save from Claudio Bravo to deny him. ᐉ Kasimpasa vs İstanbul Başakşehir Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Kasimpasa vs İstanbul Başakşehir live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Super Lig 09/01/2024. Stefanos Tsitisipas is the defending champion in this tournament. Stefanos Tsitisipas has yet to drop a set in this tournament. Felix Auger-Aliassime has had an easier route to the final but still struggled in the first two rounds. Stefanos Tsitispas is the defending champion in Marseille and is the favourite to win the title for the second year in a row. If the FA Cup winners finish in the top six, then seventh place in the Premier League would qualify for the Europa League. The team who qualify in the lowest league spot go into the second qualifying round. FA Cup semi-finalists Arsenal are currently ninth in the league. At least one of Chelsea, Leicester City and Manchester United will end up in the Europa League spots but we will focus our permutations on the teams who will hope to qualify. The shirt is a replica of PSG's current home strip but has the words 'Tous Unis' (All Together) where the main sponsor logo usually sits and features badges pledging support to doctors. The club confirmed on Twitter they had sold out a batch of 1,500 shirts via their online store on Thursday night, with all the proceeds going to Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris. Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir Prediction, Betting Tips The match between Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir for the Turkey Super Lig competition is scheduled to be played on 09 January, 2024. Kasımpaşa vs İstanbul Başakşehir prediction, live stream, Kasımpaşa vs İstanbul Başakşehir prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Kasımpaşa vs İstanbul Başakşehir odds. Match date: 09 Jan 2024. Suwon Bluewings will face Ulsan Hyundai on match day two of the season. Suwon bluewings started the season with jeonbuk Motors where they were overwhelmed by the champions, conceded a red card and lost the game. Ulsan Hyundai started the with a 4:0 win against newly promoted sangju sangmu where they dominated the game and created many chances. In their previous h2h Ulsan Hyundai won all three games against Suwon bluewings last season and are undefeated in their last nine games. Joaquin broke Real Madrid great Alfredo di Stefano's record when he scored three in 1964. No player in Europe's top five leagues have scored a treble at an older age, with the next close Claudio Pizarro in the Bundesliga at 37 years 151 days. I've never been a great goalscorer and to score three against an opponent like this is something to be proud of," said Joaquin. Marco Silva and Manuel Pellegrini are both under immense pressure at Everton and West Ham respectively and both clubs are likely to have the Scotsman on their shortlists of replacements. Soyuncu agent plays down Arsenal rumours The agent of in-form Leicester defender Caglar Soyuncu has insisted that his client is not interested in a move at the current time, despite links with Arsenal and Manchester City. We will be having this game from the champion league Where Atletico a time from Spain will be meeting with the away team Liverpool and this game we have given that the away team will win this game or they will give e us a double chance at full-time The International Football Association Board said in May that the temporary changes to substitutions had been made for interrupted 2019-20 competitions as "matches may be played in a condensed period in different weather conditions, both of which could have impacts on player welfare". Concerns had been raised about the reduced preparation time that players have had before the season's resumption with Premier League teams only returning to contact training at the end of May. Turns out we gate-crashed somebody's 21st. I befriended a few locals and ended up at a house party somewhere. When I left, I realised I didn't know the way to my hotel, so I found a park to sleep in. Waking up rough in the morning, I managed to make my way back to the hotel. Forgetting the key & 40th birthday celebrations Gary Bannatyne (Wales & Belgium)It was my 40th and Scotland were playing in Wales, then Belgium, so we decided to organise a few buses from Cumbernauld and Oransay. The challenge is making sure we don’t have a knock-on effect into other seasons and make football compromised as the years go on. Video - Liverpool in advanced talks to sign star Lille midfielder Soumare - Euro Papers01:21 Semmens said that parliament is keen for football to return as soon as possible as an indication the country is returning to normal. With neither side coming into this match on top of their game, we think that they will both look to try and adopt a positive and attacking mindset to put their poor form behind them. The hosts showed that they can find the back of the net on a regular basis in their last outing while the visitors have seen plenty of goals going in at both ends this season, shown perfectly by the fact that their away matches have finished with an average of three goals per game being scored. With this in mind, backing there to be over 2.5 goals scored looks to be the way to go. Posted at 81' André Anderson (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Massimiliano Mangraviti (Brescia). Posted at 80' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 80' Mario Balotelli (Brescia) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 79' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 79' Dimitri Bisoli (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Attempt missed.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page