top of page

Mysite Group

Public·206 members

Le Mans VS Promitheas Patras live free 09/01/2024 Sport

Le Mans Basket - Promitheas Patras game starts on Jan 3, 2024 at 7:30:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics.

Espanyol appeared doomed for further failure after Mata's goal just three minutes in for Getafe at RCDE Stadium last weekend, but Periquitos found a way back into the contest thanks to Wu Lei's strike on the brink of half time. Pablo Machin's side grew in confidence during the second half and were the better team for large parts of the final 45 minutes, but they failed to break through again meaning the spoils were shared at full time. However, the League Two club will not get the opportunity to repeat their FA Cup giant-killing acts after a 3-0 defeat by Millwall. Connor Mahoney's penalty and a goal apiece for Matt Smith and Tom Bradshaw saw the Championship side through. A hat-trick from Tom Eaves helped Hull City come from behind to clinch a dramatic 3-2 win over Rotherham at the New York Stadium. Jeremie Bela's also scored late on as Birmingham edged a 2-1 win over Blackburn at St Andrew's. Those looking to get involved with the betting ahead of this clash are advised to stick with the hosts. Neither side has flourished this season, though given that Tranmere's forward efforts at home have been considerably better than Stanley's exploits on the road, it's easy to feel that they deserve a bit more respect. If you're looking for a sure-fire winner, then you might be disappointed by this fixture, as it's by no means a fixture to get overly excited about in that sense. Overall there's not a great deal between the pair, neither of whom are great at the back, but Tranmere’s extra attacking power at home came make all the difference and ultimately makes the price on offer look reasonably attractive. Posted at 82' Foul by Kortney Hause (Aston Villa). Posted at 82' Michael Obafemi (Southampton) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Aston Villa. Borja Bastón replaces Marvelous Nakamba. Posted at 81' Offside, Aston Villa. Douglas Luiz tries a through ball, but Trézéguet is caught offside. It is their longest since a 17-game sequence during Jose Mourinho's first season in charge. They have already extended striker Odion Ighalo's loan to the end of January 2021 and, under normal circumstances, would expect to make further signings in the summer. Solskjaer is known to be a huge admirer of Borussia Dortmund's England international Jadon Sancho. However, executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has already said United are not immune from the financial issues affecting virtually every other top-flight club and Solskjaer explained why. A number of sports teams and organisations around the world have either reduced the salaries of players and officials, or cut their staff numbers in the wake of the virus outbreak that has crippled global sport. Faul said CSA, who contract players on a yearly basis, will not follow suit, but believed the longer-term prospects for player income is of great concern. Yeovil team vs Hartlepool team play for an English national league match. Here I choose the victory of the team of Yeovil. Yeovil is a solid offensive team and is currently 2nd in the championship with 52 pts in 30 games. They have lost 1 in the last 5 games played at home. That the Hartlepool team is currently 12 th in the championship with 40 pts in 30 games. They have won 1 match in the last 5 away games. They are not very fit this season. So for this match, I see a victory for Yeovil. Good luck. Home side did not have enough power and luck to maintain two leading moments, against Jong AZ, and they have made point with 3:3 at the finish of the game. Team is now facing another tough rival, and should be able to make it as favorite on their home. Almere is not weaker than their rival, and even if new coach is not making big progress, squad is strong enough to make the spread at their home. Paper Round’s view: West Ham scattergun approach to transfers sees their squad hit rare heights on occasion before tumbling down into chaos. At the moment, chaos is in charge, and while there is no suggesting that Moyes can leave the squad as is, another round of spending can't guarantee any improvement at all. This will be Tottenham's first visit to Bayern in any competition since November 1983 in the Uefa Cup last 16; they have lost both of their two away games against them in all competitions by an aggregate 5-1 scoreline. Both Bayern and Spurs have different managers from their previous meeting on matchday two, with Niko Kovac and Mauricio Pochettino departing respectively. It is the first time a fixture has seen both teams have different managers in each game since 2017-18, when Bayern Munich and Anderlecht changed managers between fixtures. Barcelona tied their match 0-0 on a very difficult round with Sevilla and this is a great chance maybe even the only one for Real to return to the chair of the leader. They lose 3 points to Barcelona so if they win today they will have the same number of points but they will lead. I really enjoyed Real Sociedad game but they can see that this break for them went badly for them. Draw and defeat are not good results yet they played with weak teams. Real Sociedad is coming after losing to Alaves 2-0 but I don't think they will have a difficult time today to score points. Zidane's team comes after two victories 3-1 and 3-0 and they are clear favorites again. But doing it against Real sociedad will be a hard task. Le Mans Sarthe Basket v Promitheas Patras 5 days ago — Watch Le Mans Sarthe Basket v Promitheas Patras. Catch up on all the latest action from Basketball Champions League. Helsingborg will host Elfsborg in the Allsvenskan of Sweden on Monday. Helsingborg finished 10th in the previous season of Allsvenskan with -20 goal difference. They lost both the matches this season and yet to score a goal. They also conceded 7 goals in the two matches this season. While Elfsborg finished 8th last season with -1 goals difference. They Drawn last game to Hammarby by 2-2 at home but Defeated Goteborg by 0-1 in the away game. They are now unbeaten from last six away matches in Allsvenskan. Elfsborg are also unbeaten against Helsingborg in the last five head to head matches . Where have they all gone?"So it has been a real up and down few years but they are still my team and I have got a lot of affection for our players, past and present. I guess I was the same as a kid - I grew up watching college basketball which is huge where I am from in North Carolina. I would see my favourite players go to the NBA and try to follow their career, and I do the same with Everton players now. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Ondrej Kudela following a set piece situation. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Ondrej Kudela (Slavia Prague) header from the centre of the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Posted at 82' Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague) wins a free kick on the left wing. The loss of wingers Ryan Fraser and Harry Wilson will have the biggest impact on the starting XI, while the departure of some of the old guard who got the club promoted in 2015 will leave a gap in the squad overall. While the Cherries do have many talented young prospects, it will be interesting to see if Eddie Howe continues to rely so heavily on them to provide the depth and cover for the first team. This odds is just brilliant and I must try that here. So, it is the fact that Antalyaspor and Goztepe are teams who are in last official duel played duel in who was just 0-1, but in this one, I believe that we will see a lot of goals, so I will bet on that option. So, reason for this bet is fact that home team is played in last six matches, even five times with three or more goals and in that period, it was 2-1, 5-0, 2-2, 2-2, 0-0 and 1-3. Over is ok and I will try. Group A Ligue 1 champions PSG are through from Group A, topping the table with four victories. They have scored 10 goals and are yet to concede. Real Madrid, 13-time winners of the competition, are well-placed to advance as well, five points clear of Bruges in third. Turkish champions Galatasaray are eliminated. Remaining fixtures:Tuesday, 26 November - Galatasaray v Bruges, Real Madrid v PSGWednesday, 11 December - PSG v Galatasaray, Bruges v Real MadridGroup B Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich progressed from Group B with four victories from four games. Football news LIVE - Juventus back on top but could coronavirus see season suspended? Cycling, MotoGP, Tennis, Football, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport The game is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 UK time on Wednesday, with Dortmund leading 2-1 from the first leg courtesy of a brilliant second-half brace by young striker Erling Braut Haaland. Read the full story Video - Bayern's 'cyber training session' in coronavirus lockdown02:28 Major golf events set for huge delay Golf’s authorities are looking to reorganise the schedule of two major tournaments in order to make sure they are not lost entirely to the coronavirus, according to the Daily Mirror. A voice at the back of the room pipes up: "Why don’t we use monkeys to get across our message?" The room nods in agreement, any murmurings of discontent quickly stamped out. It’s signed off. Yep, it actually happened. As the race to the bottom reveals another basement within a basement, Serie A have sunk the bar even lower by using images of monkeys with painted faces on their ‘No To Racism’ posters. There is lots in this game that suggests that the two sides will both be giving their all for a win. Tranmere are really struggling and, despite their form, AFC Wimbledon are still in trouble. We’re backing both teams to score in this match but with Wimbledon having some good form we’re thinking that they will just about edge things this weekend. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will have to start with his first-choice front three - Mohamed Salah, plus Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane, who both started on the bench against Monterrey on Wednesday evening. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Monterrey 1-2 Liverpool I am presuming that Virgin van Dijk, who missed that semi-final with illness, will have recovered by then. Liverpool will need him. Stojkovic spent four-and-a-half seasons in Guangzhou after replacing Cosmin Contra midway through the 2015 season, when he helped R&F avoid relegation to China League One, the second tier of Chinese football. In his first full season, Stojkovic led the club to a sixth place finish and improved on that in 2017 when R&F finished fifth, just missing out on a place in the Asian Champions League. The players gave everything for the shirt. On the early error from keeper Tomas Mejias, Woodgate added: "We all make mistakes and I won't hammer anyone for that - we want them to play out from the back. What's next?Tottenham, who have only taken one point from their past three Premier League matches, return to league action on Saturday when they play at Watford (12:30 GMT), before a home game against Norwich on Wednesday, 22 January (19:30). Pescara is slight favorite in a duel against Chievo. Host has won in last round at away against Livorno, but today they will have a much harder job. Chievo was defeated in last round against Benevento, but they are leaders at standings, and Chievo was not inferior in that duel. There is no huge difference in a quality between those two clubs, they have the same number of points at standings. Chievo will play with two players in attack, probably Djordjevic and Meggiorini, but I am sure that visitors will not to play risky in this duel. Both sides will be satisfied with a draw. Hopefully. Leganes denied same privilege Barcelona were afforded Well, this seems fair. Big club has an absolute stinker of a transfer window - literally dumps in its own figurative hand and slaps itself in the face - and the authorities allow them to make an emergency signing. Not only that, but it allows said big club to execute the relatively modest release clause in player's contract, thus probably fatally undermining smaller club's hopes of evading the drop. Promitheas Patras - Peristeri 20.01.2024 ... match Promitheas Patras vs Peristeri online for free. In addition, users can Le Mans Sarthe - Promitheas Patras 03 Jan 2024 Antares 68:78 Champions League ... Arsenal sit 11th in the standings, the lowest they have been at the halfway stage of the season in Premier League history, and they have been winless at home in five games since a 1-0 victory over Bournemouth at the start of October. Video - 'Guardiola taught me to be ruthless' - Arteta00:44 "When we win, it will be better because they will be happier. Zidane pirouetted and unleashed a ferocious volley past Hans-Jorg Butt and into the roof of the net. It's definitely something that comes off once in a lifetime, and it happened to me on the day of the Champions League final," French World Cup-winner Zidane said. An angle of Zinedine Zidane's winner that illustrates the bend on his Hampden volleyDejan Savicevic - Milan v Barcelona (1994)Eager to avenge their loss to Marseille in the previous year's final, Milan raced into a two-goal lead against Johan Cruyff's Barcelona thanks to a first-half double from Daniele Massaro. Assisted by Shaun Whalley with a headed pass. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Divock Origi (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Curtis Jones. Posted at 74' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by David Edwards. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) left footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 79' Jorginho (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 79' Foul by Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur). SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Serge Aurier replaces Toby Alderweireld. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Vitesse and Emmen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Vitesse this season have the following results: 10W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Emmen have 6W, 3D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The leading trio of Arsenal, Manchester City, and Chelsea all saw the new year in with a victory, as the Gunners made it seven consecutive league wins with a 2-0 win over Birmingham. Pauline Bremer grabbed herself another brace as City overcame Tottenham 4-1 at The Hive, while Chelsea had to come from behind to beat Reading 3-1. The home team are near the bottom of the table and for them to have no goals in this match is not going to happen. They need to score and scoring now is important to improve on ladder position. They need to move up the table and this is a good time to start doing this. The away team have also been seeing a lot of goals in their matches and this could be the type of match where both teams are able to score to take us over the total with goals A shootout is expected for these teams Assisted by James McArthur. Posted at 74' Foul by Callum Wilson (Bournemouth). Posted at 74' Vicente Guaita (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Jeffrey Schlupp. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Simon Francis (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Eredivisie leaders Ajax are aiming to finally bounce back from a horrible December run. They make this trip following three straight defeats, which has rocked their season. The reigning champions of this competition are under pressure to produce a statement victory when they meet Telstar this week. Pep Guardiola admitted after his Man City side's 3-0 win over Arsenal on Sunday that his assistant could leave for his former club. If it happens, it will happen. When he wants to talk we are open to talk but it's private, I don't want to make things uncomfortable. Nick Ames, of the Guardian, reports that the Gunners were hoping to give Ljungberg until May before making a permanent appointment but a run of only one win in five under the Swede has forced their hand. Both teams have not won a single game in the league in their past 5 league games right now but there is a big difference between them as Al Najoom is bottom in the league with 15 points and 5 losses in a row games in which they always conceded 2+ goals, but for example last away game which they were expected to lose away from home at Jeddah they had the lead 2-0 playing good football up-front just that their defense failed them in the last 10 minute even giving up a penalty kick and lost the game 3-2 in the end. I see a good value at this one. Both teams are in very good shape for sure.Villarreal after that two losses from Bilbao and Leganes now tied even 3 wins in a row against Celta, Mallorca and against Granada at the previous round so they are coming into this match with a huge motivation.Sevilla on the other hand what to say about them, great season so far. They are at the 3rd spot with same amount of points as Atletico is having but they cannot get comfortable because this season La Liga is very interesting and even 6 teams have chance to finish at the 3rd and 4th spot. Both teams are coming into this match in a good shape and very motivated. But also this is a derby match and an important one so I don't think that we are going to see interesting game with a lot of goals. The winner came from a first-half Don Hutchison header. Predominately a midfielder, the idea to play the then West Ham man in attack came from one of Brown's old pals. Brown: "England brought in Gareth Southgate for Martin Keown and, even though Southgate was a good footballer, he wasn't as tough as Keown, so we moved Hutchison up front. I owe the late great Tommy Burns a lot of credit for that. It was him who tipped me off to play him there. Spanish Primera. Team FC Villareal will host team Sevilla at home field. Hosts did 3 wins at the last 3 games played. There were victories with difference only one goal. Team Sevilla are coming after 2 draws in the last 2 matches. My bet on guests here. They are more higher in the table. Also they lost last their 2 h2h games. Their motivation is so high to win here ! Sevilla are near Champions League zone . So, they will play very good for 3 points in this game. I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds ! Last week's win at Tottenham Hotspur fuelled confidence that Wolves could challenge for a Champions League spot but they were far from their best against a resolute Brighton side. With Adama Traore left on the bench until late on, Wolves's attacking flair was missing and Brighton hung on for what could be a precious point in their fight to avoid relegation. Mihajlovic, whose side visit Napoli on Sunday, said he had met "extraordinary people" including the nurses "who have cared for and put up with me. He also thanked everyone who had made "banners, pilgrimages and letters. He added that even rival fans had welcomed him. I was insulted at Torino one year ago but this time everyone applauded me," he said. These two teams got promoted together from the 2nd league level last season in Germany only difference was that Paderborn finished in the top 2 places and promoted directly while Union Berlin had a tough double leg with Stuttgart but played really well drawing first 2-2 on the road and also a 0-0 draw at home to promote. This season they drew just 1-1 in the game played at Paderborn, and Union Berlin even if they lost this game are very likely to be saved from relegation at the end of this round as they have 7 points more than the bottom 3 clubs. Le Mans Sarthe vs Promitheas Patras H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... We could have gone further but we weren’t allowed into the final. Corruption, referees and all the rest stopped people from enjoying the football. Messi was handed a three-month ban from international football following those comments. While decisions probably went against Argentina that day, home teams getting favourable calls from referees is nothing new. Dulwich Hamlet and Braintree will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Dulwich Hamlet this season have the following results: 6W, 7D and 10L. Meanwhile Braintree have 8W, 3D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Le Mans Sarthe vs. Promitheas Patras (1/3/24) - Live Stream Watch the Le Mans Sarthe vs. Promitheas Patras live from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Wednesday, January 3, 2024.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page