top of page

Mysite Group

Public·140 members

HNK Rijeka NK Radomlje uživo NK Rijeka 9 siječnja 2024

... NK Radomlje scores 1.15 goals when playing away (on average). HNK Rijeka's performance of the last 5 matches is better than NK Radomlje's. When NK Radomlje ...

Celtic have been fined 16,000 euros (£13,375) by Uefa for "setting off fireworks" during last month's Europa League win over Lazio. The governing body have also handed out fines of 2,500 and 6,750 euros to the Serie A club for pyrotechnics and "throwing of objects", respectively. The Scottish champions won the match in Rome 2-1 and will play Copenhagen in the last 32 of the competition. Lazio were eliminated at the group stage after finishing third in Group E. The 30-year-old, who mutually terminated his contract with Turkey's Trabzonspor on Monday, was given a six-week ban in July -- four of them suspended -- and fined 75,000 pounds ($95,857) but the FA appealed the independent regulatory panel's decision. An independent Appeal Board on Monday increased his ban to four months and doubled his fine after it deemed the original penalty to be "unduly lenient. Friendly game in Denmark match between Randers and Vendsyssel. Randers play in super league but Vendsyssel play in first division in Denmark. This is first match for Ranger after eight match when played with Midtjylland and lost 0-2 on home. On the another side last match Vendsyssel played six of March when lost game with Koge on away. In last five head to head game Rangers have 3 wins and two games finished draw. Goal different in this five match is 8:4 for Randers side. This is first game for this teams after korona not in good condition is a team and my opinion is over 2.5 goals. Two minutes later, Bayern sliced open the Cologne defence with incisive passing and Coman placed his shot under Horn. It got worse for the hosts when a corner flew over the Cologne area and landed at the feet of Gnabry, who took it past a defender and drilled his shot into the bottom corner. Bayern, who were sixth in early December, had 18 shots on goal in the first half and could easily have doubled their tally as Gnabry and Joshua Kimmich hit the Cologne woodwork and Thomas Mueller scooped another effort over the crossbar. Spanish La Liga. Team Granada will play at home with team Espanyol. Granada lost last their league games. But their rivals were Barcelona and Sevilla. There they didnt score and goals. Now they will play at home stadium. I am waiting 1 -2 goals from them. Espanyol made a big transfers during last weeks. They bought players and payed about 40 mln Euros. I think that team have a target to stay in la Liga for the next season. I am waiting a goals from them today. My bet will be over 2.5 goals. I predict open match with dangerous moments and goals . We can't say who should own club," she said. But as long as there is a space for people to criticise Saudi Arabia, that's all we can hope for. We want to have an influence' Several fans hoped the new owners would ensure supporters were actively involved in the decision-making process at St James' Park, having been marginalised under Ashley. NUST director Peter Maughan said: "We cannot have a say in how a sovereign nation runs itself but I hope we can have a say in the way the club is run. Of course there’s probably a wider discussion to be had here about why the offside rule has gone from a simple solution for goalhangers to something we dissect on a miniate basis week-to-week. In fact, hang on a second, is VAR just highlighting an already broken system? Are…? *Warm-Up looks at itself in the mirror* Are we the bad guys? Wonderkid makes great decision not based on money* There were few players in world football more in demand than Erling Braut Haaland after what can only be described as him “announcing” himself to the world stage in this season’s Champions League. I decided to never ever play publicly again and to retire on that""For me, sitting at home watching the Bundesliga in the past few weeks has brought home how much I missed football and there is a huge appetite for people wanting to watch it in any format. Imagine the impact if the Women's Super League season had been scheduled around the men's Premier League games and games were shown live on TV? "The authorities talk a good game about football for all and equality across the sport but the outcome has been disappointing as a fan, particularly a United fan, because of what their manager Casey Stoney has done with that side and the sense of community the club had build up. COMING UP How have we gone a whole Warm-Up without talking about Jose Mourinho’s return to Old Trafford? That’s happening tonight, at a palatable 19:30 GMT, before Liverpool face Everton in that Merseyside Derby (come on you Toffees, remember?!) at a sleep-disruptive 20:15. Andi Thomas is planning to go to bed at half-time of Liverpool v Everton in protest at the start time – so head here tomorrow for his first-half analysis tomorrow. HNK Rijeka vs NK Lokomotiva » Predictions, Odds, Live HNK Rijeka vs NK Lokomotiva ❱ 17.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ HNL ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. Fussball, Kroatien: HNK Rijeka Liveergebnisse, Resultate 05.12.2023. S. KROATIENHNL. NK Osijek. HNK Rijeka. 0. 0 HNK Rijeka Ergebnisse Service in Echtzeit, Liveupdate. Nächste Spiele: 09.01. HNK Rijeka - Radomlje, ... Galatasaray should start this part with the victory here, since they are near the top of the league, and fighting for the title in the competition. Team is six points behind the leader, with one game left to play more. They should be favorite against Rice, which is in the relegation place and have weak run with the losing game in the season. red star is coming for that promotion, they are in great shape, on second place on the table and I expect from them to continue with wins and crucial fact for this match tonight is defense, bourg en bresse don't have good defense at all and in first game versus red start they conceded 4 goals and of course listed with 1-4, tonight I think their defense is going to aloud at least 2 goals to red star and that is surely going to be enough for hosts to win cause they conceded only 6 goals at home the whole season and the odd is just great The big one is Flo because he's been out for so long. He's done everything - played in games, got minutes under his belt on the training ground. Now he's ready to go and the same for Fab Schar, too. As long as they come through the next two - three days unscathed, both come into contention and that can only be a good thing. There isn’t much argument for Central Coast Mariners performing this weekend and claiming the win and we’re of the same opinion with Melbourne Victory looking like the relatively easy victors in this one. There have been plenty of goals in matches featuring these two recently though, with both sides beating the 2.5 goal line 60% of the time in recent weeks and we’re backing the goal line to be beaten once more in this one. In Portugal, Santa Clara and Sporting Braga are expected to meet for a Primera Liga match at Estadio de Sao Miguel stadium, Ponta Delgada city. In the table, Braga takes position 3 with 46 points after playing 24 games while Santa Clara takes position 10 with 30 points after playing 24 matches. Mike Tyson's business partner Alki David says naming Barcelona's Nou Camp after their cannabis company is "an amazing idea". Barcelona announced on Tuesday they would sell naming rights to the stadium for the first time and donate the revenue to fighting coronavirus. David wants to acquire the rights, name the ground Swissx Stadium after his and Tyson’s company “and provide plant medicine products in the concessions”. I owe him a lot, as I learned a lot from him and I think he is a fantastic coach. Wolves have progressed to the last 16 of the Europa League and, assuming this season resumes at some stage, Champions League qualification through the league is not out of the question - they are two points off fifth place, which would be enough if Manchester City's European ban is upheld. Nuno's pre-match team talks - a key motivational weapon for any manager - have been part of their success. A new one now lives. Bielsa has led Leeds out of exile and swept the stables along the way. A cleaner, fitter, smarter team has been coached to greatness. He has restored pride and improved all around him. Leeds United are back in the Premier League and football is better for it. The edginess and the "nobody likes us, we don't care" swagger will return too. But remember, it's all because, just for once, the nice guy won. And I could just watch that backhand in action over and over again. I love the way he carries himself on and off the court. His calmness and composure is something I have always really admired. I remember watching him when I was younger and thinking, "This guy is playing in front of tens of thousands of fans, millions more around the world watching on TV, and he's just so cool, calm and collected". 'Correct Score' punters can try a 3-0 win for the hosts, whose recent attacking efforts point towards them doing very well against Cardiff' dodgy back-line. At the other end, Leeds, who've conceded just one goal in their last six at Elland Road and who've conceded an average of just 1.8 shots on target at home, can prevent the Bluebirds from getting seriously involved. You do not do that by not talking to them. You do not get the end-product or working together if you just send a letter out without actually taking their advice or thoughts. Coronavirus and sport: live updatesHow Premier League players set up NHS initiativeCoronavirus impact on sport - timelineBevan said he had now asked the EFL to discuss the restarting of the season with the managers from each league. Savage, formerly of Leicester, Blackburn and Derby, has signed for the semi-professional side from the 10th tier of English football eight years after playing his last professional game. The 45-year-old has links to Stockport's owners Pro Football Academy. It's not a PR stunt, it's me trying to help youngsters progress in the game," Savage told the BBC after signing for the North West Counties Football League (NWCFL) First Division South side. This is my fifth match on who I will bet today in Germany Bundesliga and that is pretty ok and real option, if we see how this two rivals are played before season was stopped, because of Corona Virus. So, Eintracht is not so strong like before, because club is left few great attackers - Luka Jovic, Rebic, Haller and few others, but they still can beat any rival in this league. Borussia M'Gladbach is better team, but we will see what will happen. I see here 2-1 win for one of rivals, or maybe 2-2. So I will bet on goals. B4 Live Stream: NK Radomlje - HNK Hajduk Split - YouTube 3:03:14B4 Sport Camps Friendly Match: NK Radomlje - HNK Hajduk Split (14:30)YouTube · B4 d.o.o. · 8. sij 2023. Moreirense average 1.83 points per home game and Belenenses average just 1.14 points per away game, which points towards a home win this weekend. Moreirense have won 50% of their home games and Belenenses have lost 43% of their away games, which again backs our prediction for a home win on Sunday. ▶️ HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Nogometaši Rijeke odlaze na pripreme u Čatež, u utorak prije 17 sati — Protivnik je Radomlje, trenutno pretposljednja momčad Prve slovenske lige, u petak 12. siječnja Bijele čeka puno teži test, ogled s Sturm Grazom ... Huesca will host Ponferradina for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have a great chance to get all three points. Huesca are more ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 4th place with 26 points. True, in last game Huesca lost 3-2 against Fuenlabrada (away). In any case, Huesca is really better team at home. I expect, they to dominate from the start match. Also, we have Ponferradina who's is very average team in this season. True, the guests are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Perhaps, they will try to remain unbeaten. However, this will not be an easy task. My pick - Huesca to win. We are a family regardless of nationality, skin colour, hair colour," said Porto boss Sergio Conceicao. We are human, we deserve respect. What happened here is unfortunate. We are completely indignant about what happened. I know the passion that exists for Vitoria and I think most of the fans do not see themselves in the same attitude of some people who have insulted Moussa since the warm-up. FC Porto's match report on their website described it as "a sad situation that should make the Guimaraes club and Portuguese football blush with shame". However, the Blues have issues of their own, with their four-game winless run leaving them only eight points clear of the drop. If they keep sliding like this then they could easily find themselves in the bottom three before long. Can the Blues end their run of one victory in 10 league games? The match will now take place on March 18, the BFU said. Ludogorets, who have won the Bulgarian league title for the last eight seasons, were beaten 2-1 by Inter Milan in a Europa League clash at the San Siro on Thursday which was played behind closed doors because of the coronavirus outbreak in northern Italy. Gary Holt's side have been in excellent form at the Tony Macaroni Arena in recent weeks, as they went from failing to score in three consecutive games to scoring an impressive seven goals in their last two matches. Asked if he might have been interested in the job at the Emirates had the vacancy occurred two weeks earlier, the Portuguese made clear there was no point in pursuing that line of questioning. It didn't happen, happened now. I am so happy here that I couldn't even think about the possibility to go to another place," he told reporters ahead of Spurs' home Premier League game against Bournemouth on Saturday. As always, Liverpool's incredibly effective front three have been central to their progress, and the triumvirate of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah have plundered just shy of 60% of the Reds' total league goals this term. SD Eibar will host Real Sociedad for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this match. Real Sociedad are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 43 points. I believe, the visitors are in better shape. True, in last game R. Sociedad lost 1-0 against Barca. On the other hand, Eibar is one of the outsiders in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. Hosts have less potential in attack. I do not think, the hosts have enough offensive firepower. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Argentino de Merlo will host Excursionistas for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. I expect, this will be a very tense match. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Excursionistas who's is more ambitious team in this season. Also, Excursionistas are in better shape. They have three consecutive victories. I think, this will not be an easy task. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. And the credits were rolling once they had lost 3-0 at home to Burnley on 23 November. It was a dismal, damaging result and performance for Watford and Sanchez Flores - only confirmed by the sight of both manager and chief executive Duxbury shaking their heads in disbelief once Southampton had overturned a one-goal deficit at St Mary's on Saturday. Sanchez Flores has been unfortunate to be without injured talisman Troy Deeney, an inspiration, leader and spearhead on the pitch who has played only 34 minutes under the manager since having knee surgery in August. HNK Rijeka - NK Radomlje H2H za 9 sati — HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje live score and live streaming on January 9th, 2024 at 12:30 UTC time for Football Europe Friendlies. Football match from the Scottish Premier league and we have St Johnstone playing host to Motherwell. In this match I will try with the away team to win, this is a very tricky match to chose a winner but I don't think Motherwell can go without a win here. They have lost 2 matches in a row and they conceded 5 goals without scoring any. The team is relatively good away from home with 7 wins from 12 matches so I shows they can play away from home. HNK Rijeka live stream, fixtures on TV HNK Rijeka Live Streams. Below you can find where you can watch live HNK Rijeka online HNK Rijeka vs NK Radomlje. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and watch live ... HNK Rijeka - rezultati uživo, raspored & statistike igrača Kad utakmica započne, moći ćete pratiti HNK Rijeka vs Kalcer Radomlje rezultate uživo, poredak, rezultate koji se ažuriraju u stvarnom vremenu te statistike ... Dover Athletic will host Borehamwood for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites on the home ground. I think, the hosts wil ltry to dominate in this game. However, this will not be an easy task. Dover have slight advantage at home stadium in this campaign and for me they could lose. In previous game Dover lost 3-4 against weak Maidenhead. Also, we have Boreham Wood who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result. They have a real chance to reach for one of the top seven places in the table. Jablonec have a good 7-2-3 record at home so far in the league and in the last home games they have looked strong. Including the friendlies they have a 5-0-1 record in the last 6 home games scoring 18 goals and conceding only 5. Shanghai SIPG and Shenzhen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Shanghai SIPG this season have the following results: 19W, 6D and 4L. Meanwhile Shenzhen have 4WD and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. HNK Rijeka vs NK Rudes» Predictions, Odds, Live Score HNK Rijeka vs NK Rudes ❱ 16.12.2023 ❱ Football ❱ HNL ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. Aurora and Real Potosi will face each other in the upcoming match in the Apertura. Aurora last Clausura season had the following results: 5W, 9D and 12L. Meanwhile Real Potosi had 6W, 3D and 16L. Both teams were playing attacking football in the league and their matches were often high scoring. CAS, sport's highest court, said it had "registered an appeal" by City against the decision taken by the club financial control board of European soccer's governing body UEFA. City were banned by UEFA on Feb. Financial Fair Play (FFP). The ruling, if upheld, would mean City would not be able to compete in the 2020-21 Champions League should they again qualify for Europe's top club competition. We need to focus on what we have," he said. We are not looking to be the kings of the market. We are going to work. We see the bad result today which is the continuity of the last year. For 12 months, it has been very difficult to get results away from home. The work is not about buying, it is about working with the players on the pitch. Independent of the goal his performance was very good, very solid, very mature," Mourinho told reporters. Mourinho was not as happy with the decision not to send off Raheem Sterling for a bad challenge after 12 minutes on Dele Alli which earned the Manchester City forward a yellow card. The decision by on pitch referee Mike Dean to caution Sterling was reviewed by the VAR, Kevin Friend, for a possible red card. GOAL FOR MARTIAL! United take a short corner. It's another brilliant Mata delivery and the Frenchman heads it in to make it 3-0! Marcus Rashford of Manchester United celebrates scoring their second goal during the Premier League match between Manchester United and Norwich CityGetty Images 59' - WHAT A MISS! Martial does well to feed Pereira on the byline, who finds Williams who blazes it over from around 5 yards, it looked harder to miss! 76' - GOAL FOR GREENWOOD! A fine low strike from around 18 yards from the youngster. I really do not see the hosts losing this game I mean even at the end of the normal season they stayed undefeated in their last 5 home games with a good defense and scoring at least one goal in all those home games, but problem for them this season has been that they have not really won too many games mostly drawing and also drew both home and away with AEL Larissa with 2-2 in the end but because the federation took 12 points from Xanthi they can leapfrog them in the league standings and exit the relegation zone with a win here. Rijeka - NK Radomlje 09.01.2024 za 9 sati — Rijeka - NK Radomlje live score 09.01.2024 today match results ? livescores 2023 | 16 Dec 2023 | 16/12/2023) Stadion HNK Rijeka 3:0 HNL ... A run of three straight Premier League defeats has left Everton 18th in the table, with the club picking up just four wins from their opening 15 league games. The relegation form has ultimately ended Silva’s 18-month spell at Goodison Park, with the Spaniard initially replacing Sam Allardyce in the summer of 2018. Sivasspor are in very impressive form, they have 6 victories and 1 loss in their last 7 matches. When playing at their home, Sivasspor have 5 consecutive victories vs Kasimpasa, Konyaspor, Antalyaspor, Ankaragücü and Trabzonspor. These are quite average opponents in the Turkish Super Lig, but in this match, Sivasspor will face Fenerbahce, a very strong opponent.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page